Author Topic: For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)  (Read 24537 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2016, 09:34:46 AM »
Sounds like a false positive. Swift is a top player and doesn't really need a hack to beat most players. If anything it would just make things more easy for him and he would get bored a lot faster. He's more likely to do something silly to make things more not less challenging. People can change

The biggest cheater protecting the biggest hacker.

How ironic it is...
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2016, 09:45:42 AM »
Paper Boys not protecting you, what stolen goods are you smoking?

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2016, 12:15:27 PM »
My my well arent you just the apitomy of the cutting torch calling the fire hot.  You realize there are people saying that you were saying you couldnt get the AH working many weeks maybe even months before I asked you a simple question that made you go all stupid like.  If anyone should be using it, its you.

What? If ANYONE should be permabanned from this community it's you. No one believes anything you say, as you have ZERO credibility. We could take a trip back down memory lane to expose how many pieces of corn are stuck to your face with the shit you spew, {shitbag}. How many folks would like a sticky on this forum of all the pathetic attempts of Lance to gain control of this community or at the least be in a position of power through manipulation, deceit, or hacking? The list would pale in comparison to anything Swift or I have done combined. Maybe it's time for Picka to come back around and humble you? Hopefully he sees this and forces you to have to go play war2 in a McDonalds lobby again. Rofl.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2016, 12:40:30 PM »
So the assumption is correct then,  you're still hacking when the AH is off.  Thats pretty much what I figured.  The guilty always resort to your type of behavior.  You've been caught hacking probably more than anyone other than Dellam.  In my eyes, you're like the Dellam of the tier 2 players.  You both vehemently deny things even when faced with obvious proof, often times followed by overly violent behavior.

Why dont you use your real name anymore?  Oh I'm sorry, I forgot.  Because it's reputation is so fucked up that you cant.  Many of the old players who still dont know you're mage would have a cow if they knew who they were playing with.  Just the other night I informed someone who you were when they asked, and lets just say that their reaction was.... somewhat predictable I'll put it that way.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:47:16 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2016, 02:42:35 PM »
This will be my last response to you, as you are so delusional that I don't even think you realize how stupid you sound. Your assumption is just that, you making an ass out of yourself. I haven't been caught hacking more then you, I have never stolen anyone's PW, I have never hacked the forums, I have never hacked the client, I have never tried to take over the server, and I have never spammed or DDOS'd anyone. Let that sink in you ignorant fool, as these are just SOME of the atrocities you have committed. Obvious proof? You must of missed the big giant SS on the previous page that shows you are implying that I hack in it. I don't use my username because it is locked. Boy you are really reaching aren't you? You are so pathetic, haha. I am not hiding who I am and there are plenty of people who enjoy playing with me. I play private games with top players while you have to play in public games with the scrubs. This entire thread shows how ignorant, pathetic, and vile you truly are. Keep reaching, buddy. Some day, some one, some where might like you other then USA~Feature, but I highly doubt it. Keep spending your life on trying to achieve that though, as it seems worthwhile and productive.  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2016, 03:41:30 PM »
Funny how all the hackers and cheater protect swift Lol

PB, MAGE, i mean all these old school loser get a reality check since they cant hacks anymore! Lol
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2016, 04:25:51 PM »
Your assumption is just that, you making an ass out of yourself.

I see,  so that's basically the same excuse you gave when you were refusing screenshots in the past.  Reading between the lines with you is about as easy as reading bold print in 30 weight size font.  You're fooling no one.  Coming up with excuses to not use the AH is the exact same thing as coming up with excuses to not post SS's (some of which you still have not posted from just this past week I might add).  In addition to the AH, I suggest you take some braincells from swift and start streaming every game you play as well.  But of course we all know you would never do such an ATROCIOUS thing as that right?  I mean, you'll come up with every excuse in the book in order to avoid it.  Trust me, it's not that big of a deal.  I wonder how I know that?  Could it be because I do that very same thing myself?  Naaah, no way, that couldnt be it.  That would just make to much sense.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 04:28:23 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2016, 01:35:49 PM »
ArtMoney (as do most other trainers) has a "Lock value" feature for example that will do just that.
Just checked Lock value in artmoney, looks like it prevents changing value, not readin it. Antihack doesn't return an error while reading...
At the same time they obviously use some software that prevents reading. Just wondering what is it.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2016, 01:49:04 PM »
Still would like to know exactly how Lance was able to tamper with AH. That's the only thing left unsolved in this thread.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2016, 04:24:37 PM »
Well, i'll add some additional checks to understand how exactly war2 being blocked from reading memory...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.