Author Topic: For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)  (Read 24227 times)

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2015, 10:01:50 PM »
maybe claw framed him.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2015, 10:05:32 PM »
Has iL checked the logs?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
For your viewing pleasure (ss of kyle hackin' tha chatz lol)
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 10:06:03 PM »
maybe claw framed him.

Like claw framed smeagol, it's always claw. [emoji23]

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 10:22:37 PM »
First off, I am not going to waste a lot of time in this thread. I am going to speak up on the matter and kind of just leave everyone else to think what they will past that. And yes, everything I say will be truth even though I understand that everyone who reads this has good reason to doubt my integrity on this matter, or frankly any. That being said, I don't really care that much about this issue and also it's not like I have much of a reputation to protect anyhow. I am going to post this, reply a bit to some of you guys, but overall I am just going to continue living my life and enjoying some war2 games casually.

So here it is,

I don't have any hacks, and I haven't in some years whatsoever. It seems people are already coming up with excuses for me on this matter. And yes, it would be easier to just say it was a troll. Most likely a lot of you would believe that reason given my past, and the admins would probably slap me with a warning or a short ban. However, I would be lacking foresight if I tried to take the easy way out. I didn't hack and I wasn't trolling. I was wanting to play War2 last night, but it also just so happened that I wan't feeling the best due to the flu. I elected to just turn off the monitor and hit the sack early. This left me afk in the channel overnight, assuming my connection held up.

This was either a system error, or I was framed somehow. I am strongly leaning towards the latter given that a minority of people, and no household names, have been "caught" on AH. It would be a fairly large coincidences to say that "Swift" got a false positive due to an error and not intentional foul play.

I'll reply to some questions or concerns in this thread if they're addressed in a respectful manner. I won't be responding or reading anything that comes from Equinox or Lance. Equinox is a crazed and obnoxious individual who lacks the ability to reason soundly. Given his obsessive campaign against the .ru administration and cheating over 2015 It is safe to say that this thread is the highlight of his entire year. I don't mean for that to be insulting, I am just wanting to note that he will most likely come at this with a huge bias.  Lance,  well I suspect him of foul play on this matter. You see, I found out about this thread about thirty minutes ago. TK texted me this morning 6:45ish western time calling me a hacker, and I responded asking if he got smurfed by someone he thought to be me. He responded "huh" and the conversation basically died off there. I didn't think much of it and went on about my day. Around 5, I logged onto war2 and 00Joe logged on shortly after. He started talking to me about "hack trolling" and I instantly put the dots together that something must have happened and TK wasn't just being strange. Joe assumed that I was just trolling and I had to tell him that I didn't hack or smurf and that it's offensive he assumes every smurf is me, and that I would like him to fill me in on whats going on so he told me to go read the thread. Of course, now I can see why he assumed it was a troll matter. At first I assumed  the issue revolved around a smurf, but instead, as we all know, it revolves around AH.

On my way to this site to view the thread I was pondering that it was probably a frame job and I instantly thought to myself "It would most likely be Claw, Lance or tupac" and sure enough....
Let me tell you, I wasn't surprised in the least that it was "Lance" who started this thread. The guy is a renowned programmer/hacker who also happens to have a grudge against me dating back to when I caught him via ss with an invisible peon in a plains of snow game back in 2008.

Also, I need to apologize to smeagol. I must admit, that I assumed it wasn't a false positive situation. Now I know that it's entirely likely.

I am basically concluding it was a frame job on my end, and that whoever did it is a sociopath and a coward. He wins some weird battle via way of personal amusement here, but just the fact that hes able to go to this length on  things is evidence, to me at least, that hes a miserable fuck and his life is a lost cause.

I invite all admins to share any and all smurfs associated with my IP.
I'll take ss anytime. I'll warvid anytime.
And if enough people want it, hell even a few, I'll begin streaming on 5-10 min delays from here on out every single game.

Anyway, I saw this one coming. After I heard about the Smeagol thing I knew that IF he was in fact framed then someone like me would be the next best candidate to fuck with next.  I set up AH a few days ago to appease ~ToRa~ for his tournaments, and thought instantly in the moment that there's a chance I am setting myself up to getting framed.

But anyway, listen guys all I can do is tell you that what I am saying is 100% truth and I know that you're free to believe what you want. You all have good reasons to seriously doubt me, given my history of trying to pull the strings for years with my bullshit, lies, and trolls. That being said, I am going to not really take this whole matter to heart, as luckily it's only War2, and it's not like I am getting framed on something of importance.

I'll be a good sport and leave AH on, even though I know now without a shadow of a doubt that it either has errors or is susceptible to third party tampering, or both.  See you all on the game!

What a trash Lolllllllllllllllllll

LIFEBAN!!!!!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2015, 10:31:37 PM »
You know I just caught someone else hacking on the server, and yet I don't see a new thread with people gearing up to troll against this individual.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2015, 11:17:36 PM »
You know I just caught someone else hacking on the server, and yet I don't see a new thread with people gearing up to troll against this individual.

Maybe he dont flag himself as the best player of the world, own all the tournament since ten years and keep getting caught multiples times since 10 years.

Nobody fucking cares about dellam and smeagole who hacks, we want to caught the real hacker and punishe them HARD as exemple.

But since your staff is full of retard you guys just gonna keep put pression on dellam and make all of US believe you guys actually do something against hacks.

Fuck off.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:19:52 PM by Equinox »

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2015, 11:23:10 PM »
Without taking sides on whether he was framed or hacking or just a false positive,

Anyone else find it unusual that Lance took the screenshot 3 SECONDS after it went from AH to HACK! ??

Its like he was sitting there waiting for it to happen

... or maybe just another incredible coincidence

Did Lance write the AH php script or does he have access to it?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:33:00 PM by BusyOrc »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2015, 11:27:34 PM »
Without taking sides on whether he was framed or hacking or just a false positive,

Anyone else find it unusual that Lance took the screenshot 3 SECONDS after it went from AH to HACK! ??

Did Lance write this script or have access to it?
That's what i was just talking nice catch! I hope he didn't but its possible if he had access to the new loader and ran code on our pcs he could of made a command to execute a known hack on our pcs... example /hacker tupac ban im hacker now....

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2015, 11:35:55 PM »

Did Lance write the AH php script or does he have access to it?

Actually if lance is like me he will always let open that anti hack list no matter what, it give opportunity to caught hacker but also give you opportunity to see whos playing or join the game while we do other thing..

How i see that is lance was playing heartstone and was alt tabbing to see if someone else log for playing when he caught that dumb fucker.

Nothing strange here, was pretty sure he will get caught a good day.

He deny that anti hack for six month and 1 week after install that anti hack he get caught, let me LAUGH LOL

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:37:51 PM by Equinox »

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2015, 12:26:29 AM »
Anyone else watching server status right now?

Looks like a massive flood going on with 100s garbage usernames in 100s of garbage channels

Also i just watched DDefenderr go from AH to HACK! at the same time im watching this flood ramping up

Then DDefender back to AH a min later (false positive?)

{Lance} and tupac are both on right now

Weird stuff lol
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:30:30 AM by BusyOrc »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2015, 12:30:31 AM »
Hasn't been a fun night to say the least.
war2 > war3

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2015, 12:58:19 AM »

Anyone else watching server status right now?

Looks like a massive flood going on with 100s garbage usernames in 100s of garbage channels

Also i just watched DDefenderr go from AH to HACK! at the same time im watching this flood ramping up

Then DDefender back to AH a min later (false positive?)

{Lance} and tupac are both on right now

Weird stuff lol

Should be good now, my bots did get them all. An admin will have to ipban them off the server thought.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2015, 12:59:33 AM »
I think it's Archer thought. I don't think anyone else plays with flood bots on here like he does.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2015, 01:17:01 AM »
Hm guess he gave up [emoji14], they logged off server.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2015, 01:29:08 AM »
All the bots have differt ips however I did catch this guy
Both names appear to be the same person and after i banned his ip the bots stopped.

But then who knows for sure. All i do know for sure is that whoever did it really has no life.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 01:30:57 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3