Author Topic: Ive heard swift paid staff for false result.  (Read 4373 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Ive heard swift paid staff for false result.
« on: January 01, 2016, 04:53:35 PM »
Ive head swift paid the staff to get them telling us it was false result.....

we just get fucked up again, gg.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Ive heard swift paid staff for false result.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 05:04:22 PM »
Lol, EQ i know you cant really believe that.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 05:06:06 PM »
Totally since blid only cares about these game for money.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 05:09:08 PM »
And how much money u think blid makes off these games?
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 05:14:03 PM »
Oh and by the way, let me explain you something tora....

Before you was even there.... i was the one whos was taking cares of that games, i made multiple forums, multiples tournaments, multiple art graphics, i was the one whos was also taking cares of everyone on the client, i waste ALOT OF HOURS AND month for this server, totally for free.

The thing is i want to be admin just like you before, because everything will be easier for me, easier because all these admins was lazy and dint do shit to help me or even help themself or the server, so be an admin will give me tools to make my promotion and keep everything update and attactive on the main website...

But they never accept, instead blid told me to give donation to proof myself...

And now you are, getting acces to admin control when nobody know you anyway...

I dont said your a bad guy or something, actually i dont even know you, but the fact is, blid is all about money, yes i believe myself.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 05:58:39 PM »

Before you was even there.... i was the one whos was taking cares of that games, i made multiple forums, multiples tournaments, multiple art graphics, i was the one whos was also taking cares of everyone on the client, i waste ALOT OF HOURS AND month for this server, totally for free.

The thing is i want to be admin just like you before, because everything will be easier for me, easier because all these admins was lazy and dint do shit to help me or even help themself or the server, so be an admin will give me tools to make my promotion and keep everything update and attactive on the main website...

I dont said your a bad guy or something, actually i dont even know you, but the fact is, blid is all about money, yes i believe myself.

Well, at least I know why ur mad all the time.
war2 > war3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 06:16:13 PM »
Totally since blid only cares about these game for money.

So I was paid so that il would say it was a false result?  That doesn't even make sense.  What's with people today?

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 06:18:04 PM »
Lol and wtf is this?  I've never told anyone to pay money to be an admin.  That's just an absurd idea, people can't buy their way into an admin position.  Tk didn't pay us money, foonat didn't pay us money, frostbitten didn't pay us money, Doug didn't pay us money, etc etc etc

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 06:46:51 PM »
Are you retire yourself from admin position if i post that part where you totally try to sell me a admin pass with some kind of weird stuff you said about donation?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 07:00:31 PM »

Been mad bring reality check about hackers, been mad bring broken anti-hack, been mad bring admins to move their lazy ass, if i wanst mad we will get back 10 years ago again.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 07:01:00 PM »

Been mad bring reality check about hackers, been mad bring broken anti-hack, been mad bring admins to move their lazy ass, if i wanst mad we will back 10 years ago.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 07:53:12 PM »

Multiple forums containing phishing links to try steal peoples credit card numbers.

Multiple tournaments and then trying to force people to register on your multiple forums with said phishing links. When no one wanted to register, you stopped hosting and went away for over a year.

Art graphics, whatever. You only tried to make it look legit which is what most scammers try to do.

Theres a reason why when mousetopher created a new forum we all went here (Even when supposedly no one knew her) and when equinox created "Multiple forums" no one ever registered.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 10:17:52 AM »
Blid was paid off gangsta' style.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.