Author Topic: New bnet-server started  (Read 24472 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: New bnet-server started
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2016, 03:00:33 PM »

Worse,  Maine.  Theres nothin here but lobster boats, potato fields, and paper mills.

Lobster dinners must be cheap. [emoji14]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2016, 03:20:46 AM »
I mentioned the intermittent network connectivity issues to Mousetopher months ago (she may remember that) and we determined that it was not her server.

I confirm. So it's Blizzard-related stuff general huh? That's really weird.

lol, Serbia
squeak!

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2016, 04:21:09 AM »
I use verizon 4G for internet now using my grandfathered unlimited plan.  If you have one,  you'll know that verizon purposely degrades connections to certain gaming sites associated with blizzard.  This includes these forums as well as forums from blizzard (hearthstone, etc).  I mentioned the intermittent network connectivity issues to Mousetopher months ago (she may remember that) and we determined that it was not her server.  I narrowed it down to Verizon and so I now use a proxy when viewing blizzard related sites and the thing works perfectly.  So yes I do post on the forums with a Linode address because it's my proxy to get around Verizon's BS.  Those of you who use Verizon may also notice that the forums here are very unreliable, often having to hit "refresh" over and over to get a page to load.  Well, it's because they are throttling anything associated with blizzard as far as I can tell.  Why,  I have no idea but a proxy fixes the problem.
Well, that is an interesting problem and i think that should be analyzed carefully. There's a lot of people who may use the same ISP or to have similar problems with different ISP.
(I know at least 1 russian who have better connection to war2 server via VPN than directly.)

Is that problem related to that question we talked a while ago when i told about symmetric NAT?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2016, 12:49:20 PM »
It is yes,  right around the time we were talking about it, Verizon was in the middle of rolling out their new network rules.  Previously I had NO problems with 4G on verizon connecting to the forums and I could also host games via a Proxy from Dec 2014 to Jun 2015.  Then at the beginning of July I could no longer host because of the issues we were talking about.  Then I started noticing that it was not only affecting game hosting, but Blizzard themed websites as well.  Basically anything that has blizzard game names associated with it gets throttled and severely crippled when using Verizon grandfathered Unlimited 4G accounts.  I still cannot host, but I've fixed the intermittent network problems with blizzard websites by using a proxy.  I have to view these forums as well as the Hearthstone forums via a proxy.  Otherwise, if I dont,  then I have to constantly refresh the site in order to get it to load.  I have tried using other people's verizon phones and experienced the same refresh problem.  It's most noticeable when you post and then try to edit the post directly afterwards.  The edit page simply never loads.  Or when you try to submit, it will sit there and never complete.  Forcing you to refresh over and over and over until it eventually works.  All of these problems are solved with a proxy (except for hosting which still no longer works).
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2016, 01:09:34 PM »
I have a grandfathered unlimited data package [emoji846].

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2016, 01:15:46 PM »
ive got a corded cellular phone in my grandfathered cadillac. 8)

yeah ryu...guess that is the name lol,been so long since i heard it.

speaking of the ungrandfathered,gotta go get my net10 card :/ today..tethering with my old android lg works but my newer one.... hell no still trying to find the right driver with app >:(
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:33:27 PM by easycompany »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2016, 01:16:25 PM »
A car phone?

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2016, 07:29:23 PM »
i know we kinda running off topic but...went for the cheaper 35$ 4g 500mb card gonna let it just 2g out..the other card 50$ 3gb then 2g i barely even used the net on, except some youtube music at work, used 2gb and that was lightly.

ive not been highspeed for long 56k till 2012 and i had the pimpest 56k setup still miss it call in's call out's auto connect everyhour to get Big Files...

for those who are not grandfathered in and in 2g range or limits or 56k use keepvid.com to get youtube stuff and they are some online video editors if u know how to set will give even better results.
invention of .mp4 dam shake that dudes hand! gone to drink.

lucky fug'ers lol

-----------------------------------
just try to keep the server up is the best thing..as anyone who searches warcraft2 online,ru is #1 on google.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:03:31 PM by easycompany »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2016, 01:39:08 AM »
They still offered 56K in 2012?

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2016, 02:01:10 AM »
they still do same price 21$
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 08:50:20 AM by easycompany »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2016, 10:21:19 PM »
"they" must have balls of steel to offer 56K for anything other than them paying you to use it.  If you didnt make any money from using their 56K connection, you were jipped.  I wouldnt use 56K even if I was paid 1K/week.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2016, 10:32:27 PM »
"they" must have balls of steel to offer 56K for anything other than them paying you to use it.  If you didnt make any money from using their 56K connection, you were jipped.  I wouldnt use 56K even if I was paid 1K/week.
I will use 56k internet for $1k/week.  Any ISPs out there looking to pay me to use slow internet hit me up.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2016, 05:25:39 PM »
56k is enuff for war2 :D:D