Author Topic: War2 Analytics  (Read 20629 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: War2 Analytics
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 02:58:24 PM »
Arch, are you a reports developer at your job?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 03:21:42 PM »
No I just work on an ecommerce website for my family business now. Before that I was a Network/VoIP engineer though, CCNP for the Dept of Treasury

Just started playing with programming and databases last year

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 03:34:42 PM »
Would appreciate if people would quit trying to hack the site, there is nothing interesting to be found just a database of war2 games

Its on its own virtual server, theres nothing on it besides war2.

Going to have to just shut it down if it doesnt stop getting flooded

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 03:37:40 PM »
Archer, anything changed since you have been permbanned?
I don't see anything new.
You firstly come and tell that you are good and want to help and then make attacks against server to hang it up. Or to steal password or w/e.
Then you tell stories that it was not you or w/e. And then continue your attacks.

Now it's the next round of the same story. I can also assert that you made an attack to the server recently.
My relation to you have not been changed.

So, how that happened that this person have been unbanned? I don't want him to be a part of our community and to be involved into any projects here.
Nominal profit from him is much less than real harm.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2016, 03:42:45 PM »
iL,
I never DDoS your server, not even once. Since what happened with war2.me I have become the scapegoat for everything that happens at RU.

Ever since war2.me I have said sorry for the ladder and account hacking.
I didnt make any attacks on the server, I've just been working on my analytics site and playing games but have not caused any harm to the server. While working on the analytics site I was careful not to strain RU server resources by using my own DB for game reports etc...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:51:01 PM by BusyOrc »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
War2 Analytics
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2016, 03:44:49 PM »

Now it's the next round of the same story. I can also assert that you made an attack to the server recently.

Lol, I did bitch slap his bot load to the void [emoji6].

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2016, 03:49:02 PM »

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 03:53:56 PM »
Permanent ban.

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2016, 03:54:48 PM »

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2016, 03:55:32 PM »

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2016, 03:57:57 PM »
Give me a second chance. Let me give code to server admins for my screenshot generator, analytics etc :/

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
War2 Analytics
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2016, 04:00:41 PM »
Give me a second chance. Let me give code to server admins for my screenshot generator, analytics etc :/

Don't bother, most are too stupid to even understand it lol [emoji23]

Dellam still allowed to roam this community, don't see why he can't have a similar chance. Make him do community service, under a watchful eye.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 04:03:15 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2016, 04:13:47 PM »
I didnt make any attacks on the server, I've just been working on my analytics site and playing games but have not caused any harm to the server.
Sure, and aslo the same words.

Just an example: you PM me your ideas that server should be closed for new registrations, i answer that i don't have such plans and right after that get tons of bots creating 100000 new accounts per hour. Coincidence? Of course.
Last example: tons of useless bot activity every minute from your home ip. I had to ban it on firewall. Then you appeared on the forum with questions about you connection. Coincidence?
I didn't check logs for possible attacks later, i have no so much free time for you and your attacks.

So, i want to develop something useful, not to waste my time to close holes in obviously holey software againt you and your coincidences.
So i prefer to not have you around. I hope to finish my antihack one day and ban you from the server forever.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2016, 04:23:54 PM »
IL!

come one man, I see what youre saying but listen

the fact I said closing registration might be a good idea, then 10,000 bots attack with new accounts was actually coincidence.

I actually STILL wonder how the person programmed a bot to register an account, I do not know how it is done, because when connecting on the raw socket, you can only log in, you cant create an account.

I honestly DONT EVEN KNOW how to make a flood that creates accounts!!!!

The bot you banned from my IP was my analytics scraper. I said earlier in this post, I wrote a python script that logs into an account (using the RAW socket network login), then it did a /finger on all the accounts to extract profile information.

But my goal was to extract profiles, if I wanted to make it flood the server, I couldve done that, but I dont want to cause any problems.

I stopped running that python script and havent done it since then!

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2016, 04:27:55 PM »
BTW! I even posted more info about the attacker last time a flood happened, because my analytics software actually recorded who was online right before it happened

SO i narrowed down your suspect list dramatically and even posted that as a thread, but I still havent figured out who the flooder is or why they do it! I want to figure it out more than anyone because Iwant to clear my name over this shit

The flooder fucked up my database too, I had to go in there and delete all the flood account names and  shit.