Author Topic: Dellam nick  (Read 13788 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Dellam nick
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2016, 08:01:21 PM »
Fucking hell
What a joke this place is
21 times and 14 months I waited for a one minute job to get done

Finally one of the admin decides to be active and get off their butt and actually do something.

He (blid) said 21 hours ago that I will return your nick back to you that was stolen from you.

I said thanks Blid

It is a one minute job but it has taken 14 months I am just glad that finally one of the admin has decided to actually do something around this place

21 hours later and this guy has still not done it.

The admin team here are a joke I have not seen any of them actually do anything

They released the anti-hack which was great. But I'm actually serious here one of the admin was hosting tournaments and asking people to post screenshots( not lying , this was true) even though the anti-hack was running this admin was still not using it. And still to this day is requesting screenshots
The only one thing they have done in the last five years was released the anti-hack and they don't actually use it

You guys need me in charge. I will have people here who want to help.  Not admen who are here just trying to get attention or to get some type of power because they don't have that type of power in their real life.

14 months I've been waiting for a one minute job to be done which with any other place would've been done in less than one hour

You wonder why the place is dying when the admen here can't even do a one minute job in over one years time

What is it that they actually do?

I honestly haven't seen them do anything?

Sent from my iPhone using warcraftchat 2.0

If i had admin no one would see you post or login.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Dellam nick
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2016, 08:03:54 PM »
If I had admin that be 10,000 people in war craft right now

These guys running are honestly retarded

Tupac the fact that you would ban me ,because simply you can..... That proves to me that you would be no better than the administration that is currently running this place you would simply use the power to give yourself a big head. I don't need a big head in this fake world as I am successful in the real world unlike many of the other people on here who are probably working for McDonald's or working some bullshit hourly rate job. They come in here and they think that they are the boss. People like you tupac that want to ban me because they simply can't you are a cancer on the server and you need to get your shit together and act your age . Tupac is what my 13 year old kid would call himself what is wrong with you mate you need to grow up

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:07:14 PM by dellam »

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Dellam nick
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2016, 08:06:13 PM »
Bunch of time wasters on here really

Can anyone take over the admin for these guys and actually do something

I would do it myself but no one would vote me in and also I don't have time

It was a guy who waited 14 months to get a one minute job done and I admin still have not done the job. 14 months and They even do one minutes of work.

Can anyone here volunteer to be in admin. Can we get rid of the bunch that is currently running the place as they don't do anything at the moment anyway there is no reason to leave them here at all

Who will volunteer?

« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:08:17 PM by dellam »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2016, 08:10:13 PM »
If I had admin that be 10,000 people in war craft right now

These guys running are honestly retarded

Tupac the fact that you would ban me ,because simply you can..... That proves to me that you would be no better than the administration that is currently running this place you would simply use the power to give yourself a big head. I don't need a big head in this fake world as I am successful in the real world unlike many of the other people on here who are probably working for McDonald's or working some bullshit hourly rate job. They come in here and they think that they are the boss. People like you tupac that want to ban me because they simply can't you are a cancer on the server and you need to get your shit together and act your age . Tupac is what my 13 year old kid would call himself what is wrong with you mate you need to grow up

Lol i gave you a chance to prove yourself to me you failed you're first attempt. Then went on about lances mom. So it's time to make you shut the fuck up.

EDIT: Posts: 1337
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:11:53 PM by tupac »

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Dellam nick
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2016, 08:11:27 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about that you gave me a chance

All anyone did was accuse me of hacking but no one has actually seen the hack and I do not have a hack on my computer

Also what I am talking about at the moment is the incompetence of the admen I will start another thread soon so that people can say that the admin have not actually done anything in the past two years

Then will get rid of the zeros and get our self a  hero

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2016, 08:12:43 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about that you gave me a chance

All anyone did was accuse me of hacking but no one has actually seen the hack and I do not have a hack on my computer

Also what I am talking about at the moment is the incompetence of the admen I will start another thread soon so that people can say that the admin have not actually done anything in the past two years

Then will get rid of the zeros and get our self a  hero

login

Since you want to PM me bull crap about your self.

This thread is actually in the wrong section regardless of the matters. See now it gets moved to a section where i have permissions and then i close it because it became spam. Done have a nice day.

Admin move to support please. I would like to assist this member of our community.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:25:10 PM by tupac »