War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

White screen in chat problem 3081  34

(ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™ Dragon Posts: 6059 Karma: +135/-70 "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!" **********

EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: White screen in chat problem
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2014, 06:02:46 AM »
hahahahaha You probably never seen ganz play poker and probably never see him play war2 too.

Your saying so maximum bullshit, cant believe peoples take you serious winchester aka princessvivec.

Newbe!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

Ogre Mage Posts: 1549 Karma: +60/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2014, 07:34:51 AM »
hahahahaha You probably never seen ganz play poker and probably never see him play war2 too.

Your saying so maximum bullshit, cant believe peoples take you serious winchester aka princessvivec.

Newbe!

I thought you don't read what I say? Haha, "Your saying so maximum bullshit" as always EQ. Go back into your cave for another 3 years and come back as a normal person this time around. You clearly suck at poker because you say you'd never come back to this game or forums, then continue to post every single time. You'd be the same with your gambling. "Ill stop after 1 more... *lose* 1 more!! *lose* 1 more!!!! *lose*" till you have nothing left. You're not smart enough to play poker, you'll find that out when your familys calling gamblers help for you in numerous months.

Stick to monopoly money so you don't rob your family blind and put them in debt, so you won't end up in prison for trying to hack an online gambling site for money like you hack at a 19 year old computer game.
Berserker Posts: 672 Karma: +27/-29 *****

Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2014, 12:49:15 PM »
LOL PWNED GJ MIKE
(ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™ Dragon Posts: 6059 Karma: +135/-70 "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!" **********

EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2014, 02:36:39 PM »
EQ =

Best War2 Player Ever Ogre Mage Posts: 1745 Karma: +55/-58 #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU ********

GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2014, 02:41:51 PM »
EQ =