Author Topic: Pathetic!  (Read 7193 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Pathetic!
« on: March 13, 2016, 01:19:08 AM »
Nothing new on that forum since the 2 last week.

Pathetic, great adminship!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Pathetic!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 11:01:16 AM »
And you had your own numerous forums for this game, How'd that work out? Dead in a day cause you're a failed hacker.

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 04:35:35 PM »
Hi Equinox.  :D  The server is actually making a lot of progress at the moment.  This has been a pretty good weekend and I've seen a huge variety of maps being hosted.  I don't see any problem here with the "adminship".  It's not like this forum is completely dead.  People post on it every day.  I believe you're aware of this too since you're trying to provoke a reaction on it.  Being so intent on proving that the admins are contributing to the downfall of this game, you somehow fail to realize or take responsibility for your poor "communityship".  For example, your negativity here in no way, shape, or form is going to help this community.  It can only hurt.  So why do it?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 06:47:32 PM »

I don't see any problem here with the "adminship".  It's not like this forum is completely dead.

It's just blid, blame it all on him.

The forum? [emoji848]....good one. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 10:19:40 PM »
Hi Equinox.  :D  The server is actually making a lot of progress at the moment.  This has been a pretty good weekend and I've seen a huge variety of maps being hosted.  I don't see any problem here with the "adminship".  It's not like this forum is completely dead.  People post on it every day.  I believe you're aware of this too since you're trying to provoke a reaction on it.  Being so intent on proving that the admins are contributing to the downfall of this game, you somehow fail to realize or take responsibility for your poor "communityship".  For example, your negativity here in no way, shape, or form is going to help this community.  It can only hurt.  So why do it?

Thats a great way to protect that failure forum to talk about how great the server is...

Because actually i dont know about the server im not playing this game anymore.

I just know this forum is totally dead and you need to mix up everything to justify that failure.

But anyway dont worry im pretty happy if you guys get a huge boost of 20 players.

Keep pushing!

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 11:46:40 PM »

Thats a great way to protect that failure forum to talk about how great the server is...

Because actually i dont know about the server im not playing this game anymore.

I just know this forum is totally dead and you need to mix up everything to justify that failure.

But anyway dont worry im pretty happy if you guys get a huge boost of 20 players.

Keep pushing!

Thank you for reminding me that replying to you is a waste of time. 

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 02:07:09 AM »
im not playing this game anymore.

The last time you said that I was posting games of you playing the same day and showing you logged in. You shouldn't play this game anymore, but you're a liar and you won't do as you say.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 02:29:54 AM »
Heres evidence of that lol

I din't play this game for the last six month?

LPZColdJack last game played 28/8/2015 and online right now

Equinox lying again, what's new rofl

SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 05:18:11 on 06/26/2015.
SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 04:54:49 on 06/26/2015.

Nice 6 months there retard

dude playing 2 games in a month dont mean im playing and active.

I dont have time for this game anymore retard.
"2 games in a month"

SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 05:18:11 on 06/26/2015.
SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 04:54:49 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#10 → #8) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 04:42:56 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#14 → #10) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 04:21:27 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#22 → #14) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 03:59:01 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#39 → #22) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 03:49:35 on 06/26/2015.
Jordan4385 (#55 → #45) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 09:17:01 on 06/24/2015.
Jordan4385 (#74 → #55) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 08:55:29 on 06/24/2015.
Jordan4385 (#112 → #74) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 08:37:32 on 06/24/2015.

Lol
I've never seen someone in such denial over them playing a game on on a gaming forum for that very game.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 02:37:18 AM »
Im always online, i dont play more for that reason, blid will tell you im not playing anymore.

Sorry to break your ilusion, im not playing anymore, today have nothing to compare with before, everyone know.

Last game played on Equinox: August 27
Last game played on LPZColdJack August 28

"Im not playing anymore"

Lmfao, this guy is unbelieveable with how much he has to lie about literally everything. Including playing a game on that same games forum. You don't need to be ashamed of playing Warcraft 2, we're all players of the same game here. You're not a legit player, but you're still a player nonetheless, you don't need to lie about playing the game like you're playing with Dora The Explorer Dolls at the age of 30

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Pathetic!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 03:07:24 AM »
Rofl

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 08:41:23 AM »
I mean, is that dude really search and quote all that stuff to proof exactly nothing?

When i said im not playing this game anymore is not like if you have to take that on the PERFECT WORD.

I mean, i was playing 6 hours per day and more everyday, how can you consider im still playing even if you find 50 games in the 6 last month.

50 games was exactly what is was playing per day dude.

If blid is just a little bit honnest he will told you i really dont play anymore.

Seriously get medication to waste your time like that, you seriously need help.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Pathetic!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 09:18:06 AM »
Nah, probably as a Equinox file with all your quotes on his desktop like I do.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 02:21:55 PM »
There is a search feature where you search for posts using keywords. It's not hard to find an Equitard post when it's memorably retarded. Lying about playing the game on a gaming forum for that very game is quite memorable and easy to find.

Seriously get medication to waste your time like that, you seriously need help.

But you're still here even though your not playing anymore? Who's wasting time now? Specially When you've got a father who can't look after himself. Negligence at it's finest, looking for any reason to NOT look after your dad.

By all means though , keep lying about not playing Warcraft anymore like your hiding playing Dora The Explorer at the age of 30 still. You're a proven liar time and time again.

With a thread titled "Pathetic!" You've really proven yourself to be quite a pathetic person.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:28:09 PM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 02:26:07 PM »
When i said im not playing this game anymore is not like if you have to take that on the PERFECT WORD.

When your insulting people in the same post about not playing anymore, you have to take it on the "PERFECT WORD" When your shown online in that same day rofl

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 02:37:45 PM »
just another thing to rub in equinoxs face

Time Online on the forum:

Equinox
18d 2h 54m

Considering how much he goes on about how pathetic it is, it's pretty hilarious that he then goes on to have that much time spent on it. Anything to avoid looking after dad I guess
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:39:56 PM by Winchester »