Author Topic: Official War2.ru Ladder HALL OF FAME  (Read 22778 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Official War2.ru Ladder HALL OF FAME
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2016, 05:15:57 AM »
Well I'll be, if it ain't ol' TK.  Didn't think that feller'd have the gall to show his face around these here parts, what after swift posted thousands of dollars online to win an internet argument.  Where does a guy like that get off saying I have a crush on swift?  *big belly laugh* What, just because I love oil tankers like any competent War2 admiral would?  Or because I acknowledge that he's the best player instead of living steeped in denial, navel gazing about a rose-tinted past?  Or because I begrudgingly admit that he never hacked ever in his life, even the times he was caught hacking on purpose, instead of keeping up that tired old smear campaign?  A crush, can't say I see it, I don't reckon.
shut up blid you're a faggot. no one cares about how good swift is, not even swift.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2016, 12:25:30 AM »
I find it a little odd that my student lone has been nominated but not myself. And how can legolas be under review if he's barley better than me because he tries harder? I don't know about yall, but there's one war2 i remember, and it goes a little something like this.
"There is no wc2 without yamon" - Kb-gogo ( one of the most relevant gow pub stompers ever, beating swift numerous times for lolz)
and of course this is the era that everyone will never let swift live down even though he wants to forget it

and for the record, if no one knows who gogo is, chances are if you're reading this, she's better than you ever were.

I'd be parding swift in a game vs gogo, and i'd be like wait swift is dead?

Lies. Go-go was a cake walk, tho she had a few shifty and innovative nib war strategies for her time. I have a feeling you just made this as an attempt to get me to respond to you... Well, it didn't work.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2016, 10:07:20 AM »
LOl <3

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2016, 08:52:32 PM »
This is the official Hall Of Fame for ladder.war2.ru. Only the most dominant players of all time on the ladder can be nominated and possibly entered onto the official list, and the list is ranked from most dominant to least dominant. Factors that will be used to measure dominance: Overall record ratio, number of times a place has held #1, and their individual records vs other perceived top players within the community.

I'll act as the official manager of the Hall Of Fame and take the liberty to decide who isn't inducted into the official list, but don't worry I'll be fair. Feel free to nominate anyone!

I'll start! I nominate Swift, he has the best ratio / overall postive record vs top players combination. I'll also pass a motion to have him officially inducted. Motion accepted!

Successful Nominations:
Rank/Name/Win Ratio
1. Swift (3.08:1)
2. Poscow (1.88:1)
3. Shotgun (1.82:1)
4. Viruz (1.40:1)
5. Jesk (1.38:1)
6. Szwagier (1.13:1)
7. Startale (0.94:1)
8. Ehyo (0.91:1)
9. Wargasm (0.67:1)

Unsuccessful nominations:
Name    /   Win Ratio  /   Reason
Nerzyman / (Not given) / Not enough games vs top players to be fairly evaluated
(DI)Scrubbo / (Not given) / Not enough games vs top players to be fairly evaluated
KHB       / (Not given) / Not enough games vs top players to be fairly evaluated
GanzTheLegend / (0.27:1) / Not enough games vs top players to be fairly evaluated
Medivh / (0.53:1) / Poor win/loss ratio

Joke Nominations (Shitty players nominated as a joke, who everyone knows has no chance and isn't good):
Name    /     Win Ratio   /  Reason
1. Equinox(0.41:1) / Poor win/loss ratio + shitty player + low IQ

Nominees under review: Scrubbo, Kanuks, KHB, Ganz, Claw

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2016, 12:16:36 AM »
LMAO@Joke Nominations (Shitty players nominated as a joke, who everyone knows has no chance and isn't good):
Ahahaha

I make 2 nominations. Not sure if they have been proposed but I do not see them in OP.
Scrap that. Wanted to propose Altzu[WP] and Axolotl but its for ru ladder only.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS