Author Topic: NEW! YamonFilms youtube channel. NEWEST VIDEO HERE!  (Read 9486 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: NEW! YamonFilms youtube channel. NEWEST VIDEO HERE!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2016, 12:58:47 PM »
IDK,  it does go along with one of the mistakes I would expect from lesser players though.  I think we are seeing a case of lesser players claiming to be great simply because they are beating other lesser players thinking that they are great players.  Lux isnt really all that great to be honest,  and neither is Yamon.  I guess thats why Yamon doesnt understand why his "win" is really just a luck win.  Any decent player would easily sniff out a cat/ot attempt outside of 12/2.  A good game would have been seeing a battle outside of 12/2 in an attempt to stop such shenanigans,  but that never ever took place here.  The same can be said for a 9/s9 dual or any kind of wall-in type of setup really.  Everyone knows that the player trying to break it is going to be doing some shenanigans outside of 9 so they need to be scouting it (either with units or scout farms) constantly to know when to defend it.  The same idea goes for this here 12v6 game.  Obviously 6 is probably going to try to break in somehow and rushing 12 with brute force isnt the best plan.  Thus,  an OT, cat, or maybe even an axer would be something to watch for.  In any of those cases, you need to be able to have eyes on the outside to know what is coming.  There is no evidence of 12 doing any of that here.  I think everyone would agree that if 12 had seen the OT,  he would have won hands down.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:04:45 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2016, 02:01:37 PM »
Actually I claim if Lux saw the CT he'd be best off moving his choke back while he keeps making ogres.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2016, 02:03:24 PM »
Also imo Lux is pretty elite.

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 02:06:21 PM »
Anyone who plays with me on a consistent basis knows the difference of me with 6 hours of sleep compared to 2 hours of sleep. You just witness me turning into a pumpkin but im sure most of you already have witnessed that catastrophe. Anyways for you saying im not that impressive lance thats completely fine and all and 100% your opinion. If you want my opinion i dont even think you could beat yamon once in a series. On another topic goodjob yamon, you finally got a series win in 20 years! Kudos faggot.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 02:33:50 PM »
Also imo Lux is pretty elite.

Obviously Lux is a solid player. Why are you responding to Lance? He's talking down to two players that are distinctly and significantly better than him, and providing bad advice... and well... He's lance. All reasons to ignore.

And yeah, for sure backing up in 12 is better than what he suggested.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 03:05:37 PM »
Anyone who plays with me on a consistent basis knows the difference of me with 6 hours of sleep compared to 2 hours of sleep. You just witness me turning into a pumpkin but im sure most of you already have witnessed that catastrophe. Anyways for you saying im not that impressive lance thats completely fine and all and 100% your opinion. If you want my opinion i dont even think you could beat yamon once in a series. On another topic goodjob yamon, you finally got a series win in 20 years! Kudos faggot.

LOL i was waiting for your response for so long. I just did this to fuck with you. <3 but yes it did take 20 years, that's another reason why i recorded it rofl. respect.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 03:07:39 PM by Yamon »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2016, 03:24:02 PM »
IDK,  it does go along with one of the mistakes I would expect from lesser players though.  I think we are seeing a case of lesser players claiming to be great simply because they are beating other lesser players thinking that they are great players.  Lux isnt really all that great to be honest,  and neither is Yamon.  I guess thats why Yamon doesnt understand why his "win" is really just a luck win.  Any decent player would easily sniff out a cat/ot attempt outside of 12/2.  A good game would have been seeing a battle outside of 12/2 in an attempt to stop such shenanigans,  but that never ever took place here.  The same can be said for a 9/s9 dual or any kind of wall-in type of setup really.  Everyone knows that the player trying to break it is going to be doing some shenanigans outside of 9 so they need to be scouting it (either with units or scout farms) constantly to know when to defend it.  The same idea goes for this here 12v6 game.  Obviously 6 is probably going to try to break in somehow and rushing 12 with brute force isnt the best plan.  Thus,  an OT, cat, or maybe even an axer would be something to watch for.  In any of those cases, you need to be able to have eyes on the outside to know what is coming.  There is no evidence of 12 doing any of that here.  I think everyone would agree that if 12 had seen the OT,  he would have won hands down.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2016, 06:47:20 PM »
If you want my opinion i dont even think you could beat yamon once in a series.

TBH,  I'm not really a fan of Yamon.  He has constantly dodged me when I ask him just that,  and then when I get him cornered and he joins a game,  this is what happens.  He unfortunetly drew me as a neighbor in 12/2 in a 3v3 game.  I completely rekt his shit and he proceeded to bitch and whine about his allies not helping him and then stormed off and quit the game 20 minutes before it was over effectively causing us to lose a player.  All the while,  I myself had no help either which made his whinning just that much worse.

I believe the reason he doesnt play 1v1 is because the last time we DID play a 1v1 series was back when Blizzard's servers we still jumping and he got rekt game after game after game.  Ever since then, he's refused to play any 1v1 series with me.  I'd even do it again right here in the forums, and you can all witness his "you suck, not worth playing" excuse.

I'm around tonight yamon,  where u at?  Let's play some 1's even though I hate 1v1's,  I'm sure you've improved at least a little since Bnet.  Quit being scared.  Who knows, maybe you can fluke a couple wins.  So why not give it a try.  I can even stream it for you so that the video comes out 500x better quality than what you've been doing.  Then you can DL it,  cut out your losses from the video (notice we've not seen any of those yet),  and maybe show the win or two you might have in there somewhere so you can boast about how awesome you are.  All my losses are right there in my stream history for all to laugh at.  Where are your losses?  Oh I forgot,  you're ego entices you to hide those particular games.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 06:54:12 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 05:42:33 AM »
If you want my opinion i dont even think you could beat yamon once in a series.

TBH,  I'm not really a fan of Yamon.  He has constantly dodged me when I ask him just that,  and then when I get him cornered and he joins a game,  this is what happens.  He unfortunetly drew me as a neighbor in 12/2 in a 3v3 game.  I completely rekt his shit and he proceeded to bitch and whine about his allies not helping him and then stormed off and quit the game 20 minutes before it was over effectively causing us to lose a player.  All the while,  I myself had no help either which made his whinning just that much worse.

I believe the reason he doesnt play 1v1 is because the last time we DID play a 1v1 series was back when Blizzard's servers we still jumping and he got rekt game after game after game.  Ever since then, he's refused to play any 1v1 series with me.  I'd even do it again right here in the forums, and you can all witness his "you suck, not worth playing" excuse.

I'm around tonight yamon,  where u at?  Let's play some 1's even though I hate 1v1's,  I'm sure you've improved at least a little since Bnet.  Quit being scared.  Who knows, maybe you can fluke a couple wins.  So why not give it a try.  I can even stream it for you so that the video comes out 500x better quality than what you've been doing.  Then you can DL it,  cut out your losses from the video (notice we've not seen any of those yet),  and maybe show the win or two you might have in there somewhere so you can boast about how awesome you are.  All my losses are right there in my stream history for all to laugh at.  Where are your losses?  Oh I forgot,  you're ego entices you to hide those particular games.

i've never dodged you. and i've 1v1ed u one time on rose petal and destroyed you with ease. That's the only game we've played since 06.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 09:23:54 AM »
Ficticious, no such game ever took place as far as I nor the ladder site can remember.  I didnt see u last night.  I may be around tonight although unsure as of right now.  We usually go out on sat nights. 

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2016, 10:28:43 AM »
Ficticious, no such game ever took place as far as I nor the ladder site can remember.  I didnt see u last night.  I may be around tonight although unsure as of right now.  We usually go out on sat nights. 
i have no problem with having a friendly series with you lance. Like i've said a dozen times i like you despite your constant flaming of me lol. i don't care about flaming. Being a hardcore war2 flaming doesn't phase me.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2016, 09:36:12 PM »
i have no problem with having a friendly series with you lance. Like i've said a dozen times i like you despite your constant flaming of me lol. i don't care about flaming. Being a hardcore war2 flaming doesn't phase me.

This should definitely happen with both streaming, and we can split screen it in war2tv :D
squeak!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2016, 09:38:36 PM »

This should definitely happen with both streaming, and we can split screen it in war2tv :D
great idea!