Author Topic: Watch Dellam play rigged GoW and deny its rigged YouTube  (Read 6701 times)

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
Watch Dellam play rigged GoW and deny its rigged YouTube
« on: March 28, 2016, 01:16:04 PM »

Dellam's IP: 104.36.180.31

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Watch Dellam play rigged GoW and deny its rigged YouTube
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 01:26:23 PM »
Lol

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 01:29:56 PM »
I'm going to lock your account for hacking.

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 01:33:24 PM »
Whatever blid lol how about mess with dellam instead. I dont hack you can see in the beginning of the video.

I've never been accused of game hacking by any player, because I dont, and I'm also not good enough at GoW to be accused of hacking lol

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 01:34:45 PM »
Wtf, you clearly are hacking in that video.  You lit up the whole damn map and it's a warvid that starts from the game lobby with dellam and then goes into the game.

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 01:37:02 PM »
Here is a screenshot of the only time I was ever accused of game hacking lmao:

Offline BusyOrc

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 01:39:56 PM »
I map hacked to show his rigged map, who cares. I have never used hacks in game to have an unfair advantage.

My map hacking in this game did not give me an unfair advantage when the map is completely rigged anyways, and I have 1 hall and a peon surrounded by cannon towers.

If I hacked games, I would be accused of it. No one has ever accused me (with 1 exception above) of hacking or rigging or any other unfair advantage in game, because I dont do it.

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 03:14:23 PM »
i don/'t condolm hacking but he does bring up a point that dellam is still playing rigged gow maps. didn't we say we would ban perm if he was doing it again?

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 03:22:57 PM »
i don/'t condolm hacking but he does bring up a point that dellam is still playing rigged gow maps. didn't we say we would ban perm if he was doing it again?

No let me do the hacking at least I trust worthy. Just PM when he is on we all join I enabled cheats and we just gang bang him.

We will do that until hardware ban is complete. Also remain banning both of these guys. For hacking and ddosing the server.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2016, 08:31:02 AM »
How does this video show I hack

So sick of this shit
I get accused of hacking
The guy posts a video of himself hacking that cleArly shows me NOT hacking , yet he is not banned ???

Admin ... GET ACTIVE

Only guy that does anything is tora

He's the only one who deserves any respect as he is the only one who has done more than 1 minute work

Sent from my iPhone using warcraftchat 2.0

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2016, 09:31:21 AM »
Dumbasses.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2016, 09:33:48 AM »

I map hacked to show his rigged map, who cares. I have never used hacks in game to have an unfair advantage.

My map hacking in this game did not give me an unfair advantage when the map is completely rigged anyways, and I have 1 hall and a peon surrounded by cannon towers.

If I hacked games, I would be accused of it. No one has ever accused me (with 1 exception above) of hacking or rigging or any other unfair advantage in game, because I dont do it.

Fucking hackers

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2016, 09:40:48 AM »

Fucking hackers

Ya Fuck Dellam...

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2016, 01:39:19 PM »
I refer to my signature lol.  Dellam, a map editor is hacking just as much as any other hack if the units are not identical in every single fashion.  You have been doing this for years and claiming "I dont hack".  Yet your bullshit maps a fucking everywhere on ALL of our pc's to view.  How stupid do you think people are anyway?  Whats even dumber is that you use to do that AND hack at the same time.  You pulled this shit on me just a few weeks ago where I specifically asked "Why the fuck am I downloading GoW Dellam".  And you tried to say you were "blid and just smurfing testing things out" (you were under some 1-0 name I forget what it was,  but its irrelevant,  you're the only one that does this type of hack).  LMAO.  You still lost even with your human units costing 0.  I still have the map in my DL folder too.  Imagine that,  left overs of Dellam's hacking for all to see.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 04:16:36 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2016, 04:32:54 PM »
I refer to my signature lol.  Dellam, a map editor is hacking just as much as any other hack if the units are not identical in every single fashion.  You have been doing this for years and claiming "I dont hack".  Yet your bullshit maps a fucking everywhere on ALL of our pc's to view.  How stupid do you think people are anyway?  Whats even dumber is that you use to do that AND hack at the same time.  You pulled this shit on me just a few weeks ago where I specifically asked "Why the fuck am I downloading GoW Dellam".  And you tried to say you were "blid and just smurfing testing things out" (you were under some 1-0 name I forget what it was,  but its irrelevant,  you're the only one that does this type of hack).  LMAO.  You still lost even with your human units costing 0.  I still have the map in my DL folder too.  Imagine that,  left overs of Dellam's hacking for all to see.
I got a copy of it too should be called [ chop farms ] something like that loool !!!! Rigged for humans hahahaha. The look on his face when I type "never a winner". LOOOOOL