Author Topic: Re: WarCraft II on MeWe  (Read 7015 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: WarCraft II on MeWe
« on: April 05, 2016, 04:32:48 PM »
really? waste of time dude.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
Re: Re: WarCraft II on MeWe
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 05:13:07 PM »
really? waste of time dude.

That may be true but I think every little bit helps.  Once we have 5 members we will be added into the MeWe directory under the "Gamer" category.  There aren't many groups on MeWe so we're able to stand out a little bit because of it.  You never know, some random person may decide to browse the groups and start looking into playing War2.  I have other projects I'm working on too.  The only thing I need right now is the support from people who would like to help war2 (or at least claim to).  I say we do more than is necessary to advertise the server and give full support to the people who are actually doing something. 

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 05:19:46 PM »
No bro thats exactly why this game die, because you guy have good intention but totally work on useless thing since the entire beginning.

Im sorry but you guys could probably cant even run a mcdonald.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 05:25:50 PM »
Nice ill join soon as I get to my computer

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 05:46:18 PM »
No bro thats exactly why this game die, because you guy have good intention but totally work on useless thing since the entire beginning.

You do understand that I'm doing more than just taking 10 mins out of my time to create a simple MeWe group page?  What would you do differently that would be considered useful?

This is exactly what we need right here instead of people wasting time by claiming that I'm wasting time.  Thank you easycompany.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 06:19:00 PM »
gl...........

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 11:27:07 PM »

You do understand that I'm doing more than just taking 10 mins out of my time to create a simple MeWe group page?  What would you do differently that would be considered useful?

This is exactly what we need right here instead of people wasting time by claiming that I'm wasting time.  Thank you easycompany.

Instead to waste our time for sign up on shitty website no one cares, what about changing that stupid RU at the end of our adresse web for a.com??

Do you realize how much people you lose for that stupid adresse??

www.war2.com
www.war2combat.com
www.war2FUCKRU.COM

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »
At least shitty little website have more subscribah than shitty 1 subscriber twitch account (such as this account here:  http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2075.0.html  ).
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 11:44:35 PM »
m sorry but you guys could probably cant even run a mcdonald.

And you couldn't even run a lemonade stand.

At least shitty little website have more subscribah than shitty 1 subscriber twitch account (such as this account here:  http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2075.0.html  ).

hahaha

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 11:55:05 PM »
Instead to waste our time for sign up on shitty website no one cares, what about changing that stupid RU at the end of our adresse web for a.com??

www.war2.com
www.war2combat.com
www.war2FUCKRU.COM

I have no control over this.  I am not the webmaster or an admin.  Would you be willing to pay for these .com domains Equinox?  You're complaining about the staff not spending their own money on them so why don't you?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 12:08:17 AM »

We dint even start it yet idiot, we are working on that right now.

Our schedule is not even ready yet, we made no promotion yet, dont even know about what you talk retard.

But dont worry i also lead this page too as kenshy.

https://www.facebook.com/Heroes-of-the-Storm-Qu%C3%A9bec-et-Fr-575970939161806/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

460 followers, ONLY FRENCH!

Or you also can watch my legit geek partner with his 509 followers on twitch.

https://www.twitch.tv/deltaspectra/profile

we did that in a year, what you guys have in 15 years? let me tell you 641 likes, wow big deal!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:38:35 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2016, 12:08:59 AM »

www.war2.com
www.war2combat.com
www.war2FUCKRU.COM

I have no control over this.  I am not the webmaster or an admin.  Would you be willing to pay for these .com domains Equinox?  You're complaining about the staff not spending their own money on them so why don't you?

I told them to put me admin like 300 times, they dint, so why the fuck i will paid for something im not even in charge.

Are you fucking retard?

No actually blid try to sell me my adminship and telling me i need to give donation to be an admin, What kind of shit is this?? That kind of mentality bring us archer and smeagol.

Admin need to be the peoples who really love this game and really want to work for real, not for some rich nerd who will cares of this game for 2 weeks.

I will give my money when i want, not when a dumb fucker who sit all day long on NBA thread will try to sell me an admin position when hes doing absolutly no shit while I will do everything!

My probleme is not to give donation, it's to paid someone who did nothing while i will do everything, did i really need to paid for that?? I should be the one who get paid since these motherfucker do no shit all day long.

It's sad cuz actually i spend over 2500$ this years on gaming and poker, do you think your 98$ domain will be a probleme?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:39:56 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2016, 12:23:46 AM »
And actually you know what?? I fucking remove everything about RU on my twitch accounts, and dont fucking cry the day i got a community 20 times bigger then your shitty one and you will remember i did want to help you.

And even better, i fucking delete my EquinoxRU Twitch account since im the only one who cares about this game and try to do promotion even in my name account with your shitty RU adresse.

good luck fucktards.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:48:12 AM by Equinox »

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 12:52:01 AM »

www.war2.com
www.war2combat.com
www.war2FUCKRU.COM

I told them to put me admin like 300 times, why the fuck i will paid for something im not even in charge.

Are you fucking retard?

Why do you need to be admin to do this?  This tells me that you want nothing more than recognition and power.  Being a truly good admin takes a certain amount of integrity that I just feel you do not have.  It's not a bad recommendation but don't make it unless you're willing to pay for it yourself or accept the fact that none of the staff are willing to pay for it (or whatever the situation is). The current staff has contributed far more than you ever have and that's exactly why they are in the positions they are  in.  UWC was awesome and you abandoned it after two weeks.  If you followed through and stopped acting like a child you would be an admin, no doubt. 

I'll be honest with you Equinox, you show no initiative what-so-ever and if I were to interview you for a job I would not hire you because you don't follow through with anything you start.  If you're not hungry, then go spread your negativity somewhere else while I go above and beyond what's required of me in order to revive this game.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2016, 12:55:27 AM »
It's sad cuz actually i spend over $2500 of dads retirement money which he did not agree to give me
 on gaming and poker

fixed