Author Topic: Re: WarCraft II on MeWe  (Read 7021 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Re: WarCraft II on MeWe
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 01:11:21 AM »
m sorry but you guys could probably cant even run a mcdonald.

And you couldn't even run a lemonade stand.

Rofl [emoji23]

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 01:19:11 AM »
Instead to waste our time for sign up on shitty website no one cares, what about changing that stupid RU at the end of our adresse web for a.com??

Do you realize how much people you lose for that stupid adresse??

www.war2.com
www.war2combat.com
www.war2FUCKRU.COM

I have no control over this.  I am not the webmaster or an admin.  Would you be willing to pay for these .com domains Equinox?  You're complaining about the staff not spending their own money on them so why don't you?

I told them to put me admin like 300 times, why the fuck i will paid for something im not even in charge.

Are you fucking retard?

Why do you need to be admin to do this?  This tells me that you want nothing more than recognition and power.  Being a truly good admin takes a certain amount of integrity that I just feel you do not have.  It's not a bad recommendation but don't make it unless you're willing to pay for it yourself or accept the fact that none of the staff are willing to pay for it (or whatever the situation is). The current staff has contributed far more than you ever have and that's exactly why they are in the positions they are  in.  UWC was awesome and you abandoned it after two weeks.  If you followed through and stopped acting like a child you would be an admin, no doubt. 

I'll be honest with you Equinox, you show no initiative what-so-ever and if I were to interview you for a job I would not hire you because you don't follow through with anything you start.  If you're not hungry, then go spread your negativity somewhere else while I go above and beyond what's required of me in order to revive this game.

Fuck your recognitation, i dont need that at all, everyone already know who i am and what i did for this server, i just want the power, power for doing what i want and when i want instead to always wait on a bunch of lazy ass, power to do something usefull on that stupid server since you guys are stall at 500 like for the last 10 years, power to bring real attraction for peoples, power to make real promotion for this game while you guys clearly know nothing about marketing and promotion, power to made a real staff in different language for different job, power to give more shyne at our players, power to do a REAL SERVER.

And now? You think they do much then me?? Are you fucking kidding me, before i get in war with that stupid staff, i was here 18/24 keeping cares of this game and i was not even an admin..

I made over 20 banner for that game, i made over 3 forums, i made over 50 tournaments, i made 2 different leagues, i made over 5 populars map as gow,  i use my day and night time to learn at people how to play or help them for alot of different reason, i waste my stats all day long to ally that newbs peoples wich nobody want to ally, when someone was joining our game, they was happy to see me because they know there a good player who will accept to ally them while everyone stack team and act like the best of the world.

Nobody on that fucking stupid server work hard as me, even your shitty burnt try to act like if he want to help me, he tell me he will take care of UWC and after 1 tournament he left everything like a piece of shit, dont ask yourself why, he realize how hard it was to take cares of real attractive tournament. How it was hard to make a banner for every tournament and update these statistic...

Acually he kill UWC himself since he was suppose to take care of it and give up after only one tournament.

Before i get in war with that stupid staff, i was the most likely player on that server, winchester, evil ryu, lance and all these hater was licking my nuts more then if i was jesus myself.

If i was admin, i will double these like in a MONTH! Do you ear me ?? Double your 641 like IN A MONTH ONLY..

I will do the same you guys did in 15 years in only A MONTH...

And thats exactly why i will never be admin, because you SHITTY admin totally know its true, and the day it will happen everyone will know how you where really the one whos killing this game for the last 10 years.

Thats why i will never be an admin, cuz your entire staff suck and you ALL know it!

Now tell me why the fucking hell you guys want to be admins!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:31:23 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 01:37:38 AM »
And by the way, dont forget i give up UWC after burnt because iL is a fucking liar pig.

Who told me he will close that stupid other client if we win pool, but he never did it and we own.

Even worst, he said we will count the vote at the deadtime and he never did, he just disapear because he know he was losing..

He is a fucking pig liar dude, thats why i stop UWC because i literrally have no hope for that game after that.

He dint keep his word, he is a pig, pure pig.

( I remember when he said, im surprise there so much vote for closing other clients )

Sure, and he will also be surprise to see how the fucking hell he kill that game after he give me admin and i revive it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:40:44 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 01:43:15 AM »
Each single banner took me an Hour for every tournament, but six different man in that staff was not enouph worker to put these banner on the main page of our website and it took only 2 minutes.

Making only one tournament per day took me over 8 hours if we consider all the update i have to do, the banner, finding the players and organize it, and i was making 4 tournament per week,  i was using 32 hours of my times in 4 days to help that game and i was not even able to play myself, i was literally a slave for that game, doing all of this alone, and you told me i need to give donation, while someone like you get in staff after 3 days?? While they let smeagol get in staff for absolutly no reason becaise tora paid for him???

Dude your entire staff suck, decision are useless, work are useless, everything you guys does is useless, just be honnest with yourself and stop find excuses about what kill that game, your staff are killing that game, period.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:56:19 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2016, 01:53:38 AM »
And now your asking me why i want power and admin... But the truth is ... Why you guys have power and admin?? Why did you guys do, and you? what did you do? Made a calendar?? Actually it was my idea son of a bitch, and your asking me what i did, WHAT DID YOU DO if we dont count idea you still to peoples? Tell me?? Why are you admin, tell me?? Please!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2016, 01:54:57 AM »
Probably just acting like an admin, like the 5 other lazy one.

Stupid idiot staff.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:57:24 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 06:25:11 AM »
Who told me he will close that stupid other client if we win pool, but he never did it and we own.

You actually lost on the poll.  And even if you did win and nothing came of it, it's something you do, promise and never deliver, so if it pisses you off when it happens to you, you should prob work on delivering on your promises so the same doesn't happen. of course you'll never do that though. You LOST THE POLL, and you tried to make excuses and DISCREDIT peoples voted, that doesn't make il a pig, it makes you a piece of shit

i made over 3 forums

Which nobody cared to register for because they knew you were trying to hack there information

i waste my stats all day long to ally that newbs peoples wich nobody want to ally

This is a big lie as you didnt even want to be in the same game as Justinschmidt because of his stats one time, and then he proceeded to make you his bitch when playing humans. You came in my game randomly during the day when i had been playing with this guy all day, and you demanded i kick him because of his stats lol.

Acually he kill UWC himself since he was suppose to take care of it and give up after only one tournament.

Lmfao, blaming your failures on burnt, he was the reason you got your own sub forum which got dropped by you in less then 2 weeks

I will do the same you guys did in 15 years in only A MONTH...

You're all talk and no deliverance, which is why you'll never be admin.

just be honnest with yourself and stop find excuses about what kill that game

HILARIOUS COMING FROM YOU. Just be honest with yourself Equinox and stop finding excuses on why you couldn't get the job done, uwc failed cause of you, all your promises you couldn't deliver on. That's all on you

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2016, 06:27:40 AM »
And now your asking me why i want power and admin... But the truth is ... Why you guys have power and admin?? Why did you guys do, and you? what did you do? Made a calendar?? Actually it was my idea son of a bitch, and your asking me what i did, WHAT DID YOU DO if we dont count idea you still to peoples? Tell me?? Why are you admin, tell me?? Please!

Lmao at you getting angry over a calendar. Even if it was your idea, you didn't make it, Ritalin made it without admin powers. That's the difference between you and him, he can deliver, you're just talk. And cry, and whine, and bitch, and cry, and steal dads money, and bitch more.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2016, 09:13:21 AM »
And actually you know what?? I fucking remove everything about RU on my twitch accounts, and dont fucking cry the day i got a community 20 times bigger then your shitty one and you will remember i did want to help you.

And even better, i fucking delete my EquinoxRU Twitch account since im the only one who cares about this game and try to do promotion even in my name account with your shitty RU adresse.

good luck fucktards.

Oh no, don't delete Equivision! :(( I was going to make you a nice Warcraft 2 banner to use in the sidebar and everything! Don't let these haters drag you down 'nox...
squeak!