Author Topic: Reporting SS Refusals  (Read 2981 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Reporting SS Refusals
« on: April 19, 2016, 02:12:31 PM »
I've been getting people frequently requesting me to ban people for SS refusal. However I noticing that about 99% of the SS refusal reports aren't done correctly.

1. When you guys request an SS you need to first take an SS of the request. ( example: SS Teaboy.)

2. You guys need to hit /p and take an SS of the players that are in the game to prove that the player that you requested was in fact in that game.

You can read all the details here.
http://en.war2.ru/support/how-to-correctly-report-failure-to-take-a-screenshot/

Know I don't have a problem slapping people with 1 week bans for SS refusals. However if you don't report your SS request correctly don't bother asking for disciplinary action toward users. 
war2 > war3

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting SS Refusals
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 05:25:55 PM »
Should try those dijhkahn guy or how ever you spell it. He has software to autosend ss. Wonder if we can revive it and throw it in the war2 folder for people who want to use it.

Offline shasta

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 07:45:04 PM »
speaking of ss's and Teaboy... myself and CrUsH[iS] asked Teaboy for an ss, and he denied, on more than one occasion, and both of our SS's are up as proof of asking.  Teaboy flat out says "I am hacker" and unpauses games when asked... Please do something about that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 11:07:44 PM »
Should try those dijhkahn guy or how ever you spell it. He has software to autosend ss. Wonder if we can revive it and throw it in the war2 folder for people who want to use it.

No need to contact him,  that's something easily done with iL's current loader.  That is how I did the same thing with War2.US.  Take a SS,  it automagically uploaded it, timestamped it, set the username that took the SS as well as everyone else in the game, and provided the gamelog link.  All by simply pressing print screen.  It's simple stuff once hardware ID is working.  iL seems to have fallen off the face of the planet though.  Havent heard from him in a month or so.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 11:27:44 PM »

No need to contact him,  that's something easily done with iL's current loader.  That is how I did the same thing with War2.US.  Take a SS,  it automagically uploaded it, timestamped it, set the username that took the SS as well as everyone else in the game, and provided the gamelog link.  All by simply pressing print screen.  It's simple stuff once hardware ID is working.  iL seems to have fallen off the face of the planet though.  Havent heard from him in a month or so.
No he's has quite active I know he has been slammed working on the anti cheat, plus other features, etc.

Lance you should find your colors for chat channel? I'm going to send him some new values found another nasty hack. +20 gold at hall... :) I'm telling you all the anti hack will own loool. Soon hopefully ss's will be a thing in the past.

I also think I discovered claws map hack too. Well we can call it sound hack. Even though fog is not gone you can hear units, chopping, etc.

I figure any new feature and advanced anti cheat system will show progress in war2 greatly.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 12:31:24 AM »
speaking of ss's and Teaboy... myself and CrUsH[iS] asked Teaboy for an ss, and he denied, on more than one occasion, and both of our SS's are up as proof of asking.  Teaboy flat out says "I am hacker" and unpauses games when asked... Please do something about that.

Your reports are invalid for the reason that they weren't done in the fore mentioned manner.

I realize this isn't the response that you are crush are looking for, however I am going to have to push this point to prevent future discrepancies.
war2 > war3

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 03:01:27 AM »
I've had swagier dodge me an ss when I came back. It was like my first come back game 4/5 under the HiTMaN[iS]. Weird shit as usual. I asked for a SS. He kept unpausing, told me no etc. In chat, I relogged on admin name to sort this issues out. (Had the required SSes). Upon my insistence, he told me he was not providing any SS with AH running.
I verified and effectively, he had (Anti-Hack) AH on.

I've been a bit out of the loop. No clue if AH is a valid reason to NOT submit SS, but I didnot give it more attention and moved on. Now, does someone need to submit an SS if they have AH running?
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 03:21:23 AM »
In short "Yes"

To my understanding at least.

There has been a bit of confusion regarding the AH in particular. A few months back 00Kyle, xxxsmeagolxxx, and a few others were flaged with it. After awhile it was determined to be a false positive which resulted in the AH to be not 100% correct.

Which is why I would say that all SS requests must be honered.
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 10:40:34 AM »
In short "Yes"

To my understanding at least.

There has been a bit of confusion regarding the AH in particular. A few months back 00Kyle, xxxsmeagolxxx, and a few others were flaged with it. After awhile it was determined to be a false positive which resulted in the AH to be not 100% correct.

Which is why I would say that all SS requests must be honered.

That sounds right, I think AH only flags discrepancies as "unknown" for now (not "hack") pending further testing & development.
squeak!