Author Topic: A Marvel to Behold  (Read 1680 times)

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
A Marvel to Behold
« on: April 26, 2016, 12:24:12 AM »
An exposition of the subject must be clear. It must be forthcoming to principles that are good, and right, and proper. Misconduct is something of abuse, where people are neglected or traumatized by an incoherent salvation that doesn't reach their situation or arbitrary existence. It must be concluded therefore that they grasp the principles of logic and honesty; and bring together others to a mutual existence where accord is proper and right, but only in a good strength and moral judgment.

Alex

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: A Marvel to Behold
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 08:21:20 PM »
ya game on. :P not lying set on the front me being a eunuch guess ill llay in the back look at stuff.i drinking i cant wrigt a sentence but no probs wristband is on..beer music has always been my favorite thing to do sorry being rude man.i kust hope ya ok in other aspects of life my beer and drinking wouldnt be even possible without the people before me.im very safe from people out there but alot is not.

i can already tell your real ill take you as a brother we protect each other :)most people here also
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 11:36:59 PM by easycompany »