Author Topic: I'm pretty sure ^Adam^ passed away..  (Read 25896 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: I'm pretty sure ^Adam^ passed away..
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 10:37:20 AM »
This is pretty mindblowing. I just played with Adam last week-end and the next day he's gone. From what i can tell, Adam was a really decent person. He always stays polite and never trash talks. He always had a positive attitude and a certain special sense of humor. For example we would joke about him lending me his stadium pal so i could play war2 without breaks. We won the first 2s tourney of 2014 together and we called ourselves the champs for a while. I even remember recently the last 2s tourney we played where we got eliminated by Joe and swift. But we succeeded to defeat them once. It was basically me vs Joe in a neighbour war. Joe was out and i was down to 3 peons. Adam was 12 vs swift at 5. Swift got lust and hit me first. Adam rescued me and I survived but had to start back from scratch with 3 or 4 peons again. So it was basically Adam vs Swift and boy, he went toe-to-toe with him for 15 min before i could finally make a come back and at this point he surrendered.
He was far far too young to die from a heart attack.
Rest in peace Adam, wherever you are.

but no adam was a pretty chill dude and died far too young. I offered to teach him a few times but he was proud of the fact he learned the game on his own. I mean I can't say it's the wisest decision if you're going to play every day, but he took pride in his skills.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:07:03 PM by Yamon »

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2016, 07:13:32 PM »
I wasn't his best friend on Warcraft 2, but I'd like to think I was one of his top 10-15 favorites. We had many side-chats and intense gow games (though I was never truly competitive versus him). I have had the blessed opportunity to lose to him 20+ times in gow, while only beating him less than a handful. Please be Jesus and come back from the dead!!! We dearly miss you already. 

I feel terrible that I left the game for a few weeks to come back and find an honorable man taken away from us. May he be in a better place. It's truly cruel to die from a heart attack at such a young age. I love you man! Hopefully there's a few girls in heaven up there for you. You'll be with us for a long time man. Rest in peace brotha.

I've read all of the above comments and hope that we can give him a great tribute. I appreciate the Joes and Swifts of the game that changed their name for the night. If we could put him as #1 in ladder like someone suggested or maybe his picture in the War2 Combat section it would be great. There have likely been many unexpected deaths with past players that have touched us, but Adam is and was a legend and a true War2er.

I co-founded a clan called SUP- with SUP-Potentate (I was SUP-King), and he died 2 weeks after starting the clan in a car crash. It devastated me. Adam's death hurts me much more. The nostalgia and the level of involvement we all have in this game is immense. Let's keep playing for Adam!!! It's what he would have wanted us to do.
I love this game!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2016, 08:16:00 PM »
blid was online earlier basically making fun of adam/mocking his death under a smurf name ( ticklemydonger or dongtickler )... i think it's pretty clear he has no intention of doing him any honors like #1 ladder spot.. at least they said they were blid and acting like him
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 08:28:22 PM by tk[as] »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2016, 08:33:48 PM »
blid was online earlier basically making fun of adam/mocking his death under a smurf name ( ticklemydonger or dongtickler )... i think it's pretty clear he has no intention of doing him any honors like #1 ladder spot..
jesus christ what a thing to accuse me of.  get a life

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2016, 08:34:57 PM »
if you're not denying those names are you.. then you did it. NeMeSiS was right there and saw it all happen if anyone questions whether or not it happened.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2016, 08:36:31 PM »
if you're not denying those names are you.. then you did it. NeMeSiS was right there and saw it all happen if anyone questions whether or not it happened.
oh my god dude

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2016, 08:38:18 PM »
"oh my god dude"  .. pretty much exactly what i was thinking when you were saying that shit.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2016, 09:50:37 PM »
Viruz was logged into war2 and left it open for a couple days. it crashed.. and when he came back to his computer this was the last messages left up on his screen. crazy... :(

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2016, 09:51:35 PM »
I really doubt Blid would do something like that, and I have even greater doubt that he would reveal his AKA if he did.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2016, 10:39:10 PM »
it was obvious it was him.. i asked "aka?"   and he started going on "I'm adam reincarnated"  .. and the only d-bag i know that regularly hides behind a smurf is blid.. then i said "you'r'e blid" and he said "good guess"  .. and now he's not denying it's him...he went on the make fun of the people wearing the ^ ^ tags..

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2016, 10:46:25 PM »
it was obvious it was him.. i asked "aka?"   and he started going on "I'm adam reincarnated"  .. and the only d-bag i know that regularly hides behind a smurf is blid.. then i said "you'r'e blid" and he said "good guess"  .. and now he's not denying it's him...he went on the make fun of the people wearing the ^ ^ tags..
i shouldn't have to deny something like that in the first place.  and if you're active you should already know who "donger" is anyway :/

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
I'm pretty sure ^Adam^ passed away..
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2016, 01:26:13 AM »
blid was online earlier basically making fun of adam/mocking his death under a smurf name ( ticklemydonger or dongtickler )... i think it's pretty clear he has no intention of doing him any honors like #1 ladder spot..
jesus christ what a thing to accuse me of.  get a life

Your so fake. [emoji23]

God, please help this poor bastard already.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:38:37 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2016, 02:19:42 AM »
Man TK. I can't believe you are accusing blid of this....Oh wait, why did you not accuse me of this in the first place?
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2016, 10:50:34 AM »
i know one of the donger's is nova... but there are like 3-4 different donger names. if it's not you then say that?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2016, 05:18:28 PM »
Man TK. I can't believe you are accusing blid of this....Oh wait, why did you not accuse me of this in the first place?
i've never made any accusations about you that were not true (or blid)...so.. why would i say it was you if i had no reason to believe it was you?