Author Topic: I'm pretty sure ^Adam^ passed away..  (Read 25854 times)

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: I'm pretty sure ^Adam^ passed away..
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2016, 11:57:13 PM »
PB, thanks for not naming names but I was his ally that game. I was giving him shit. We are terrible partners together for 2s. Every time we do it, it just doesn't work out well. Well, sort of.

We've 2s only maybe 5-6 times in the last 6 months I would say. The first time, I left early and we had like no hope. Then he msgs me 20mins later and goes I WON IT! I couldn't believe it. A month or so later we 2s again, I get doubled and die and leave, annoyed again. Adam wins it again.

Then a month later we 2s and HE DIES and leaves. I stay and win it 2v1, and msg him, I WON IT!! Then our game vs PB and Champion, this mofo wins it again. I think we are like 5-1 but we've only both been there for maybe 1 of the wins, hahaha.

We had a love hate relationship. We got along and liked each other unless we parded 2s pretty much. Just have different points of views on how to play it. I still liked the guy, we played the next day after the PB game. He asked me if I was still raging, haha. We played a fun goofy ass good game of 4s.

He was a regular and around my skill level so we gamed a lot.

Sorry to hear the news, it's real sad. Good guy, active player who kept getting better, and you always knew when tax season came around cuz you didn't see ^Adam^ on very much for about 2 months a year. RIP buddy.

Wow, thats really terrible… We were just gaming the other day.. I s9 rushed and killed his ally at 5, his ally was yelling at him and talking shit to him all game and eventually left in disgust… Adam Owned the shit out of us 2on1 at late game vs me and champion. Was an excellent performance, after he really wanted to yell at his ally after for not having faith. They engaged in a lengthy debate after, said he knew his limitations and plays to his strengths not his weaknesses which was  a smart approach i thought…. I’ve really enjoyed gaming with the guy over the years, we would talk smack but he never seemed to take it personal was all in good fun… 1 of the last things he said to me was “hello paper”, I said FUCK U tax man… I think he knew i was joking but wish i coulda said something more profound if I knew i would never see him again, fuck me man….. I’m going to miss gaming with him, Someone should create a pud in his honor! With epic, chops, chokes points , hops, versatility …. I guess it can happen to any of us. I’m low body fat % ripped but my LDL and triglycerides are really bad, everyone should test their cholesterol. Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure ;(

Nail, Jungle, Adam, Soth Axo’s bro…. Falkentyne kinda looked like travon Martin but i could be wrong

RIP Buddy

« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:58:59 PM by Harrywangs »

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2016, 05:49:54 AM »
Rip Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Meck

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2016, 11:43:06 AM »
This is the worst possible thing to see when coming back to play after awhile.  You always expect things and people to be same when you return.  He was one of the last players I had gamed with.  He was a ALWAYS willing to 1v1, gracious in defeat and winning, and he was genuinely willing to help the community and newer players. He would put people in their place when needed. He was level headed and would present thoughtful dialogue about topical subjects or the game.

That's what makes it all the more tough to process is that he was such a constant presence.  For those that knew him better or longer I am sorry for your loss.

TK- Please extend my condolences to his family and friends if you're able; they should know that he had a positive impact on lives they might not know existed.

RIP ^Adam^

Mecklar/Windsorboy

Offline jessu001

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2016, 05:11:04 AM »
Luke 13:4 1There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 2And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 3I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? 5I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Think those dying at the 9-11 attacks were greater sinners than the rest? Unless you repent; you will likewise perish... you will have an untimely death. The hairs of those who are with the bible are all numbered (Matthew 10:30 et al. [and others]), and nothing can happen to them, except that it be given power from above (John 19:11, Luke 4:30, Matthew 24:13 et. al [and others]). With the bible is length of days, as also with honoring [reverence/respect/care for in old age] your mother and father, which gives a double promise that it will be well with you, and your days will be prolonged on the earth (Deut 30:20 et al. [and others]).

Luke 12:16And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: 17And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? 18And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. 19And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. 20But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee (will die): then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? 21So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.   

Unless you repent, you will die an untimely death. But I do not follow the bible the way I did; but I notice it still rules the world.

Offline chayliss

• Grunt
  • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg
    • View Profile
    • [quote author=KaNuKs~ link=topic=2345.msg40515#msg40515 date=1469984330] wazzup chay [/quote]
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2016, 11:57:56 PM »
rest in peace brother, ggs, gl hf on the other side.
Quote from: KingHillBilly
I respect players like Chayliss
Quote from: Fast Luck
Top quality trolling Chayliss.  Hat tip to you
Quote from: Sparkz102
also in this post - special shout out to my boy chay
Quote from: CLAW
not bad at all, chayliss. Gooder then me expectoned