Author Topic: Attn: ToRa  (Read 7304 times)

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Attn: ToRa
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2016, 07:18:46 AM »
Damn. Pretty close :P My memory is failing with age I guess! Too much shit on my plate! lol
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2016, 07:50:10 AM »
I remember something like this on the occult forums at that time, I believe he means a Master tag.

Yes it was the master tag at the time
new rule on the server that custom players get custom icons, master tags will not be given out for any custom tournaments.

The only reason that custom games are allowed on the server is because we are in desperate need of anyone to fill the void of an empty server, so we let the custom kiddies have their fun and make it look like people play war2.

It took months of burnt fighting for custom players to get any recognition whatsoever. But i like the good old days, where if you didn't know how to play garden of war, no one wanted to speak to you.

Hell with that, more love and acceptance, less exclusivity and snobbery. Custom players are people too!
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2016, 09:16:20 AM »
I remember something like this on the occult forums at that time, I believe he means a Master tag.

Yes it was the master tag at the time
new rule on the server that custom players get custom icons, master tags will not be given out for any custom tournaments.

The only reason that custom games are allowed on the server is because we are in desperate need of anyone to fill the void of an empty server, so we let the custom kiddies have their fun and make it look like people play war2.

It took months of burnt fighting for custom players to get any recognition whatsoever. But i like the good old days, where if you didn't know how to play garden of war, no one wanted to speak to you.

Lol Yamon you tool. [emoji23]

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2016, 05:55:48 PM »
I'm
Still waiting on
Mine bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk