Author Topic: People dodging ladder games.  (Read 29485 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
People dodging ladder games.
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:49:48 AM »
Braviet, u8t, and med have held onto the # 1,2,3 and 4 ladder positions for the entirity of the last 5 months. How are they able to accomplish this feat? By not playing. They do not play anyone but each other creating a monopoly around the top of the ladder, and delegating prize money to each other ( they're friends).

Here is a picture of my current position on ladder:

I've been #4,5, and 3 on the ladder for almost 5 months.

Because everyone at the top dodges.

Here is also some fun facts.

Since the server has been up since the last server transfer, braviet has played 5,000 1v1s against the same top 3-5 people on the ladder. But he still loses to me whom has only 240 games played in almost a year.

I think this monopoly of the ladder and it's prizes needs to end.

I've already addressed this issue previously.

So tora, blid, and mouse, anyone who has authority over the ladder,

take action to make sure this ladder monopoly is no longer taking place.

If braviet doesn't defend #2 on the ladder today, then he should be stripped of #2, and trade places at #5 with me.

And i'm not mad. This just common sense.

If you want a competitive ladder, encourage competitiveness.

Thank you.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: People dodging ladder games.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 10:43:56 AM »
There isnt any single soultion to this yamon. I have debated maybe adding prizes and icons to the 2nd and 3rd slots. However wouldnt that create the same issue for people further down the ladder.

May I ask has viet refused to play you?
war2 > war3

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 11:06:32 AM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:10:30 PM by warbandit »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 12:15:29 PM »
Swift was #1 quite recently, wasn't he?  How does that square with your claim that these guys dodge?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 01:00:02 PM »
Swift was #1 quite recently, wasn't he?  How does that square with your claim that these guys dodge?

If you are really a top tier player you will naturally progress your way to the top of the ladder. Swift was demoted because he simply stated he doesn't care about the ladder and refused to finish a series with braviet.
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 01:28:21 PM »
are you serious? god
Last time when we played and when score was postive for me u started crying about spots cause u had 6 or 8( in first 2 games i had 6 but then it was fine when u was winning) so u decided to host a gow bne F and i asked you for gow bne EF u refused so i said I wont play at F.
U are bad manner, trashtalker.

U said i am noob cause i am playing all the time u back after 1 year inactive but when i started couting games from 06 when server start came out that U PLAYED MORE GAMES THAN ME and u start that u played chop pballs etc. I played also chops pballs etc go check by record vs dj_boss or hayabusa when we played "fun maps"

grow up with your behavior and i will play more games with u, i like playing vs viet less talk more play he is my "number 1" enemy  1x1

warbandit i like when u last time joined game  me vs jesk it was lag i asked for leave and u still stayed(probably was alt tab) why u join game if u wont watch it?

and yes now i am going to back to DOTA2 so i will play LESS w2 i will just afk in channel. mby i will stream it
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 01:32:26 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 05:37:48 PM »
The answer is simple Yamon
No one wants to play you because u arent worth our time.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 08:29:25 PM »
are you serious? god
Last time when we played and when score was postive for me u started crying about spots cause u had 6 or 8( in first 2 games i had 6 but then it was fine when u was winning) so u decided to host a gow bne F and i asked you for gow bne EF u refused so i said I wont play at F.
U are bad manner, trashtalker.

U said i am noob cause i am playing all the time u back after 1 year inactive but when i started couting games from 06 when server start came out that U PLAYED MORE GAMES THAN ME and u start that u played chop pballs etc. I played also chops pballs etc go check by record vs dj_boss or hayabusa when we played "fun maps"

grow up with your behavior and i will play more games with u, i like playing vs viet less talk more play he is my "number 1" enemy  1x1

warbandit i like when u last time joined game  me vs jesk it was lag i asked for leave and u still stayed(probably was alt tab) why u join game if u wont watch it?

and yes now i am going to back to DOTA2 so i will play LESS w2 i will just afk in channel. mby i will stream it
the ladder isn't a popularity contest. i don't fucking care if you enjoy 1v1ing me or not. and it's not your job or anyone else's job to reform behavior of players that long pre-date you. u will compete or u will DIE
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 08:32:52 PM by Yamon »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 08:34:38 PM »
everyone wants to play swift. He is a war2 icon. I have far less star power but not too much less skills. and that's the part that is kind of sad.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2016, 08:35:40 PM »

If you are really a top tier player you will naturally progress your way to the top of the ladder. Swift was demoted because he simply stated he doesn't care about the ladder and refused to finish a series with braviet.
swift is the only person that can just come out of inactivity and get #1 on the ladder. Competitive war2 takes A LOT of practice and time.
No one ever thinks about how much time they waste practicing on war2, because that's what they've been doing their whole life.
There's a difference between being experienced, and being fresh.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 08:41:39 PM by Yamon »

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2016, 08:39:20 PM »
There isnt any single soultion to this yamon. I have debated maybe adding prizes and icons to the 2nd and 3rd slots. However wouldnt that create the same issue for people further down the ladder.

May I ask has viet refused to play you?

yes viet refused to play me on NUMEROUS occasions.

and you can fix this by giving them a total number of 5 dodges in a certain time period. You have to compete to maintain a ladder, and it has to be with other people, not the same 3 who u know inside and out. Because what kind of a ladder is it at that point? it might as well be a waste of time. Not to mention that wagier is bored and quitting war2. Probably because he's played the same people over 800 times. But that's his own fault.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2016, 08:43:07 PM »
The answer is simple Yamon
No one wants to play you because u arent worth our time.

that's funny i don't see your name there. I only mentioned you because you get scared and dodge a lot.[/td][/tr][/table]

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2016, 09:53:53 PM »
yamon is top 5 swift(which im saying is the best)(viruz is bad ass) he's not in a easy crowd

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2016, 10:02:58 PM »
So Yamon, you're saying they dodge you despite the fact that they play swift who they know can beat them?  If they'll play someone they know can beat them, that doesn't seem like they're dodgers.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2016, 11:19:27 PM »

I never said I refused to 'finish a series' with braviet.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.