Author Topic: Why does War2RU have such a hatred for Pball? Will anyone play 60men with me?  (Read 9631 times)

Offline USA~Archer

• Grunt
  • Don't shoot the sheep!
    • View Profile
In Getting Started on the website:

Paintball, Pball – A crappy generic style of map in which all units are insta-killed with one hit, and which is crappy.

WTF ... paintball, particularly 60men is the most fun maps with the most strategy and skill ever made in War2. Its fine to disagree but why have a bias against a map on the website.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
If you constantly host it and wait for completely new players to join it, you could probably bring it back with enough effort.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
The amount of skill the map takes is quite low. no resources, no macro, no building units, only micro
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
The amount of skill the map takes is quite low. no resources, no macro, no building units, only micro
This is why u dont get invited to others birthday parties. Dont hate u hoe. Diversity is what keeps this game interesting and brings different gamers.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 03:45:30 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
In Getting Started on the website:

Paintball, Pball – A crappy generic style of map in which all units are insta-killed with one hit, and which is crappy.

WTF ... paintball, particularly 60men is the most fun maps with the most strategy and skill ever made in War2. Its fine to disagree but why have a bias against a map on the website.
I have asked for those map descriptions to also be changed because it is bullshit how they are bashed.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
ban custom maps
Kali IGL Stats

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
This is why u dont get invited to others birthday parties. Dont hate u hoe. Diversity is what keeps this game interesting and brings different gamers.

It also creates players that despite playing the game for 5 years, still don't even know how much a grunt costs.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile

It also creates players that despite playing the game for 5 years, still don't even know how much a grunt costs.
Lol how is that even important....you sound like a old lady. Its important that people regularly log on and have fun playing the game. This game is usually played on peoples downtime and if its boring like ur making it they won't log on.

Dont be a ass. Be Welcoming! [emoji2]

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
custom maps are stupid, its fine if you play them sometimes, but it wastes lots of players who become lifetime noobs that don't know how to play the actual game.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
custom maps are stupid, its fine if you play them sometimes, but it wastes lots of players who become lifetime noobs that don't know how to play the actual game.
Ur a moron...u still dont understand that this is still a GAME...with that a 10+ year old one. If people wanted to be dedicate their lives to becoming "pro" they would have done that now. Take your head out of ur ass.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile

I'll play pretty much any map if its the only game up so im not bias, but this comment did make me laugh pretty good. :P

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
There is some type of fun involved in every map. I think that custom maps can keep players logged on enough that they do eventually transfer to regular maps. I know a lot of players who play classics now with a custom map background including myself. The positives of the custom map player community also is the fact that they are less likely to ban new players. If the classic maps community were more open to any player then I don't think so many would choose to play those customs to begin with.