Poll

What option sounds better

A
B

Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Summer Festival Games and Prizes  (Read 5862 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 Summer Festival Games and Prizes
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 07:01:55 PM »
45 man paintball is probably the worst game on the server and it has a pool of like two people who could win.  Wish you'd replace that with either a 1v1 or 2v2 gow bne/f tournament.

There is a p ball community on the server.

Also I would like to add the prizes I posed for the games are not Finte. They are all subject to change based on how many donations I receive.
And currently P ball has the most pledged doners.
war2 > war3

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 07:13:31 PM »
i feel like that Smeagol guy puts up money just to try and get people to turn up to tournaments so he can beat up on them after playing 10 games a day for the last ten years.  last tournament they had was for $150 and had six people play.

but if they're putting the money up themselves and you're just including it as part of the festival advertising i understand.  maybe ill host one myself.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2016, 07:17:22 PM »
45 man paintball is probably the worst game on the server and it has a pool of like two people who could win.  Wish you'd replace that with either a 1v1 or 2v2 gow bne/f tournament.
Good point

What a jackass [emoji23]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2016, 11:23:34 PM »
i feel like that Smeagol guy puts up money just to try and get people to turn up to tournaments so he can beat up on them after playing 10 games a day for the last ten years.  last tournament they had was for $150 and had six people play.

but if they're putting the money up themselves and you're just including it as part of the festival advertising i understand.  maybe ill host one myself.
The last tournament had 7 people(the smallest so far but the first since December so it was slow) both people in the finals had 3 rounds and I won. The two cash tournaments before that I didn't win so in cash tournaments im 1-2 making your theory bullshit. Xcal and Mikulz have both won more money in tournaments than me. There have been 10 different winners in the PBall tournaments so your claim 2 people can win them and that I host them so I can win are both total bullshit. Talk out of your ass some more.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:25:37 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 11:29:35 PM »
I started hosting the PBall tournaments as a fun competition between friends there have been 24 total. The last 3 have been cash and it wasn't even my idea to make them cash tournaments. Do you always make stupid assumptions that have no base in reality or is it just this time?

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2016, 06:47:08 PM »
Nice, looks like 2 weekend festival it is! :)

I don't really have time on Fridays to oversee this operation, if Ritalin or Mouse would like to host something on one of the Fridays that would be cool.

I can yes, something new or one of your proposed custom tournies so you can focus on classics.

Hey this is very good, This event is live in the server, or is going to be in some real place?

It's online only, no lan party unfortunately! And hopefully some of the participants will be live streaming their matches at http://tv.war2.ru
squeak!

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2016, 01:22:45 AM »
I started hosting the PBall tournaments as a fun competition between friends there have been 24 total. The last 3 have been cash and it wasn't even my idea to make them cash tournaments. Do you always make stupid assumptions that have no base in reality or is it just this time?

Pretty obvious I was making an assumption.  I started my post with "I feel like."  But that's cool keep playing your terrible game with the same 4 people, nerd.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2016, 12:50:21 AM »

Pretty obvious I was making an assumption.  I started my post with "I feel like."  But that's cool keep playing your terrible game with the same 4 people, nerd.
The two tournaments before this last one were 13 and 12 people. I enjoy PBall and there are others like me there were once 1000s of PBallers long ago. Thank you for permission to play the type of game I want =D.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2016, 01:00:58 AM »

Whoa, talk about rage [emoji23]

P.s I think it also makes you a nerd for even arguing about this topic [emoji39]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)