War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

UFC 182 779  2

Best War2 Player Ever Ogre Mage Posts: 1745 Karma: +55/-58 #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU ********

GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
UFC 182
« on: January 02, 2015, 10:14:32 AM »
Jones/Cormier should be a good match. Also looking forward to see Rousey and Zingano. Anyone else going to watch this?
Grunt Posts: 88 Karma: +22/-1 ***

GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: UFC 182
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 12:38:35 PM »
This is the first time in a few years that I've been completely excited to watch a UFC.  They've done a great job of promoting jones/cormier.  It is always pretty interesting when 2 undefeated fighters fight for a title.  I feel like it really is a pick em between jones and dc.  I think Rousey will dominate Zingano because Rousey starts fast and Zingano always starts slow.  The rest of the main card looks pretty good too.  Hope Burkman upsets Lombard for having a stupid nickname, Showeather.
Best War2 Player Ever Ogre Mage Posts: 1745 Karma: +55/-58 #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU ********

GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: UFC 182
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 01:15:33 PM »
I agree, the cormier/jones fight could go either way. Nobody has really given Rousey much of a challenge but I think Zingano is probably the best fighter she has ever fought so I am hoping she puts up a good fight at least, but its hard to see anyone beating Rousey since she has been so dominant. I like Lombard, hes a pretty exciting fighter and wasn't even aware that he was fighting on this card, but yea his nickname sucks.