Author Topic: UFC 182  (Read 7650 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
UFC 182
« on: January 02, 2015, 10:14:32 AM »
Jones/Cormier should be a good match. Also looking forward to see Rousey and Zingano. Anyone else going to watch this?
Kali IGL Stats

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: UFC 182
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 12:38:35 PM »
This is the first time in a few years that I've been completely excited to watch a UFC.  They've done a great job of promoting jones/cormier.  It is always pretty interesting when 2 undefeated fighters fight for a title.  I feel like it really is a pick em between jones and dc.  I think Rousey will dominate Zingano because Rousey starts fast and Zingano always starts slow.  The rest of the main card looks pretty good too.  Hope Burkman upsets Lombard for having a stupid nickname, Showeather.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: UFC 182
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 01:15:33 PM »
I agree, the cormier/jones fight could go either way. Nobody has really given Rousey much of a challenge but I think Zingano is probably the best fighter she has ever fought so I am hoping she puts up a good fight at least, but its hard to see anyone beating Rousey since she has been so dominant. I like Lombard, hes a pretty exciting fighter and wasn't even aware that he was fighting on this card, but yea his nickname sucks.
Kali IGL Stats