Author Topic: Anti hack is total bullshit??  (Read 8617 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Anti hack is total bullshit??
« on: June 10, 2016, 02:52:37 PM »
Is Anti hack total bullshit? Unfortuntly, i think, yes..

Let me explain to you guys...

You all remember these old client 2.0.2 peoples was using to hacks...

It's look like this is the same case today even with the anti hack..

Yes Anti hack work properlly with the War2Ru client, but in fact, peoples still can use the 2.0.2 at same time of the War2RU client...

Wich mean people are using War2RU Client to be persu legit in the anti hack but are in reality playing with the 2.0.2.

I'm not sure about what i said, but i know something... People who are playing with the mention  elapsed are totally hacked, im pretty sure.

If not... I want proper explanation about that, how someone whos is currently playing can be ellapsed for six hours?

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Anti hack is total bullshit??
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 10:29:49 PM »
Of course the hacker would call the antihack total bullshit. He is hacking afterall, and can't tolerate an antihack. I mean, he was even flaming the admin who was creating it at the time because he was creating it! No surprise there!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 10:49:49 PM »
Don't play without people who don't have anti hack enabled. Toggle out and check the list if antihack is none kick them from ur game.

It does not matter what version of war2 they use... just because it don't say hack it dosent mean we haven't detected them.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 02:15:13 AM »
It's simple , if you see "ah" next to their name then they are not hacking

If you see "none", "hack" or "unknown" next to their name then they are obviously hacking

It's pretty simple .... Just keep banning the hackers .

As you can see in the photo I attached ilyich[as] and oneorcarmy are currently in games hacking at the moment , yet the admin lets them play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 12:26:59 PM »
Don't play without people who don't have anti hack enabled. Toggle out and check the list if antihack is none kick them from ur game.

It does not matter what version of war2 they use... just because it don't say hack it dosent mean we haven't detected them.

I already know all of that my brotha, my question is what the fuck is the mention ellapsed?

Listen, just by the lag i can told you if someone hack, its not a normal lag, it's a latency issue, there a difference between both of this lag.

And when your playing someone you can actually know what kind of lag you are facing right now..

So when im playing someone who totally and probabably dont hack, and even when i check on status page he is AH.

But when you rape him so hard and then he became ellapsed the next game and start lagging like shit... bro thats because he just switch client and probably hack.                                       

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 12:47:13 AM »
No elapsed its a sign their anti hack hasn't responded back to iL's server. Many reasons lost connection, or they closed it, etc.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 01:12:10 AM »
Exactly and you actually can ellasped yourself when you want and keep playing so the anti hack cant even see if your really hacking or not because the last information he keep in mind is the last information before you where going ellasped..

So actually, someone who play ellapsed can totally hacks your ass as the same GUY with the mention * NONE *

So actually peoples or just better not playing peoples with the mention ellapsed because they probably hacks.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 01:14:33 AM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 01:44:12 AM »
Well that's not true. They would need to restart war2 before they enage using the anti cheat after they hack. or they would have high potential of getting flagged hack.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 10:47:25 AM »
So you're say if someone with an elapsed AH status joins a game & hacks they'd still get flagged?

Also at a glance it looks like most of the elapsed are bots.
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 01:23:49 PM »
No, listen, i have play some games with cancel couple days ago, and you can be sure i was watching the status page from the beginning.

The thing is, when we start he was flag as AH without Ellasped, then he beat me 1-0, then i literally destroy him, 1-1, at the third game his status change for ellasped (16 hours) and he start to latency lag like a hell...

Listen i told you, i know when someone is playing with 2.0.2, it's so easy a to realize if your just a little bit smart, and i can assure you, cancel was playing on different client while ANTI HACK was saying he as AH ellapsed.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 02:08:16 PM »
Cancel has always had really bad internet, just turn your hacks off instead and don't try blaming the hack lag on him cause he lives in a third world country with bad internet.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 02:19:53 PM »
There a difference beween lag and latency lag, obviously trash like you dont know that.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2016, 03:21:27 PM »
So you're say if someone with an elapsed AH status joins a game & hacks they'd still get flagged?

Totally depends on war2/hax and it wrote the memory address back legit not all hacks will but it's possible a handful of them do.

@eq
Yes there is a huge difference in lag and latency.

1. Lag is choppy and can be different intervals in between the lag sprouts.

2. Latency would be you sending commands: walk, attack, patrol, etc and the react time increased or decreased over the network.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2016, 03:48:47 PM »

Totally depends on war2/hax and it wrote the memory address back legit not all hacks will but it's possible a handful of them do.

@eq
Yes there is a huge difference in lag and latency.

1. Lag is choppy and can be different intervals in between the lag sprouts.

2. Latency would be you sending commands: walk, attack, patrol, etc and the react time increased or decreased over the network.

Thank you, Real lag is more intense, lag can be intervals like he said too, lag will also pop up sometime and can totayl stop the game for milli sec..

Latency lag is something you cant see, you will see no pop up about it, game will not stop for a mili sec, but pro player can literally feel it by the response of their units...

By exemple, sometime i use strategie in gow where im gonna add more peons in my gold mine and pop them off later to bring them in the woods..

If nobody have latency lag, it's gonna be easy for me to pop em out the gold mine, but if someone latency lag, its gonna be so difficult im just gonna rage.

Latency lag is something that will change the timing of the game, some people are also pretty good with this latency lag because they always play like that and they know the perfect timing, for my POV, i cant play like that because mentally i always think my actions are not really apply so i keep click on my units to make them move, but actually its just a delay on the action and change nothing...

its look like noting, but latency lag is a big advantage for people who know how to play whit this retard false timing..

thats why i always said closing other client is the best option, because that dont only became better for hacks but also for latency lag, something alot of people just dont realize.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:18:31 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2016, 10:05:18 PM »
There a difference beween lag and latency lag, obviously trash like you dont know that.

you're the one trying to pin the latency lag on his third world country internet because you don't want to turn your hack off.

If im obvious trash, why are you losing to cancel? Whom even i have a winning record against as humans? You consider yourself to be the greatest player ever and say things like I can't beat you even once, but then you lose to people like cancel lol.

No shame in losing to cancel of course, but for you, and how much you put yourself on a pedestal, you shouldn't be losing to him, kind of a put up or shut up situation, and you've never put up before, which is why you'll remain a hacking failure for the rest of your war2 and real life existence.

its gonna be so difficult im just gonna rage.

That explains why you started hacking in the first place, look into your anger while gaming problems. Games are ment for fun, not to get mad over when you lose because the other person was simply better then you at it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:08:40 PM by Winchester »