Author Topic: Anti hack is total bullshit??  (Read 8667 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Anti hack is total bullshit??
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 10:26:11 PM »
There a difference beween lag and latency lag, obviously trash like you dont know that.

you're the one trying to pin the latency lag on his third world country internet because you don't want to turn your hack off.

If im obvious trash, why are you losing to cancel? Whom even i have a winning record against as humans? You consider yourself to be the greatest player ever and say things like I can't beat you even once, but then you lose to people like cancel lol.

No shame in losing to cancel of course, but for you, and how much you put yourself on a pedestal, you shouldn't be losing to him, kind of a put up or shut up situation, and you've never put up before, which is why you'll remain a hacking failure for the rest of your war2 and real life existence.

its gonna be so difficult im just gonna rage.

That explains why you started hacking in the first place, look into your anger while gaming problems. Games are ment for fun, not to get mad over when you lose because the other person was simply better then you at it.

First of all i lose against Cancel cuz im prertty rusty right now, nothing bad about that, everyone can be rusty, i also lose against him cuz he certainly hack in those games and im 99% sure about it.

Then yes your a total trash, dont mix everyone with your personal skills and knowledge about this game, everyone know your a fucking trash who cant play this game, nothing bad too, your not the only trash and we still love them.

Now if i dont love you it's not about your poor skills or knowledge about this game but just because your a REAL LIFE TRASH, you can be depress with the loser attitude you got since the last 2 years, go outside super trash.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 11:15:36 PM »
, i also lose against him cuz he certainly hack in those games

You fail to mention of course that you're hacking too. Typical Equinox

because your a REAL LIFE TRASH,

Oh right, because i'm the one who came on a gaming forum laughing about my own grandmothers death right? Nope that was you.
Oh right, because i'm the one who steals my sick dads money to gamble it away when I should instead be looking after him right? Nope, that's you.

everyone know your a fucking trash who cant play this game

Did your maphack, build hack and spellhack help you come up with that one?

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 08:55:53 AM »
Hi all,

I'm posting this here, because this was the post that brought this to my attention.

Anti-hack, well as a newbie I had no idea that people can hack on war2 (so naive) and as a naive person I had no idea why would anyone want to hack on a game! I mean it loses all its fun! But regardless that I have to mention that Anti-hack has a small fault!

Somewhere here you are mentioning that it is more work to run without anti-hack than with it!
That is % wrong!

When you install War2Combat you get a few shortcuts that you can use to run the game:
War2Combat without patches (I never used it)
War2Combat loader (The one that actually activates the anti-hack)
Activated War2Combat (This one runs the patcher and then War2noCDloader.exe as a result it does not have the anti-hack)

Guess what, Activated War2Combat is alphabetically first so it is naturally the one that new users will use! (Sure most new users wont hack eitherway but still that is a problem)
A system is affective only when used!

I suggest that the War2Launcher.bat should be edited to use War2PLoader.exe instead of War2noCDloader.exe

Or the shortcuts should get better names like

War2Combat (Patched, Anti-hack)
War2Combat (Classic)
War2Combat (...)

Furthermore, the antihack system should be reported in battle.net
I do not know how hard it is but implementing a server command like: \antihack that can be used at the game chat room and reports all game users antihack status would have a huge impact.

Finally, I figured out this on my windows machine. Now I need to check what is wrong with my linux machine and the antihack is not working. (Possibly I'm doing something wrong)

Cheerios

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 04:06:21 PM »
Hi all,

I'm posting this here, because this was the post that brought this to my attention.

Anti-hack, well as a newbie I had no idea that people can hack on war2 (so naive) and as a naive person I had no idea why would anyone want to hack on a game! I mean it loses all its fun! But regardless that I have to mention that Anti-hack has a small fault!

Somewhere here you are mentioning that it is more work to run without anti-hack than with it!
That is % wrong!

When you install War2Combat you get a few shortcuts that you can use to run the game:
War2Combat without patches (I never used it)
War2Combat loader (The one that actually activates the anti-hack)
Activated War2Combat (This one runs the patcher and then War2noCDloader.exe as a result it does not have the anti-hack)

Guess what, Activated War2Combat is alphabetically first so it is naturally the one that new users will use! (Sure most new users wont hack eitherway but still that is a problem)
A system is affective only when used!

I suggest that the War2Launcher.bat should be edited to use War2PLoader.exe instead of War2noCDloader.exe

Or the shortcuts should get better names like

War2Combat (Patched, Anti-hack)
War2Combat (Classic)
War2Combat (...)

Furthermore, the antihack system should be reported in battle.net
I do not know how hard it is but implementing a server command like: \antihack that can be used at the game chat room and reports all game users antihack status would have a huge impact.

Finally, I figured out this on my windows machine. Now I need to check what is wrong with my linux machine and the antihack is not working. (Possibly I'm doing something wrong)

Cheerios

Well my friend there more versions you dont know, versions people use to hack and they cant get caught, anyway dont give your tought, admins in this game are totally lazy, selfish and dont cares about what we said.

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2016, 09:12:52 PM »
admins in this game are totally lazy, selfish and dont cares what we said

Is that why you think you'd make such a great admin, since you meet that exact criteria? Only you're way worse and can't be trained to fix it?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 12:42:02 AM »

Is that why you think you'd make such a great admin, since you meet that exact criteria? Only you're way worse and can't be trained to fix it?

LOL

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2016, 12:55:09 AM »

LOL

That's what triggered him to make the thread about me lollll

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2016, 01:00:06 AM »
Oh you think? Nothing trigger me dude, it's not about me, it's about you dude, you totally need help.

It gonna been a year or even more your obsess with me, most of your post are only about me and me!

Because I dont said that for me, bro i dont really cares about that game anymore and i really dont cares about you..

The evidence is where i let you talktrash alone since a year and dint even give you a minimal answer.

But now it's becoming crazy brotha!

You see, Peoples like you think too much about me, but not enouph about peoples like you, when someone goes in bar,
and everyone know he got probleme with alcoll, you dont let him came anymore.

Because your just feed his addiction and at the end you dont help him.

That peoples should be concern about your mental issue and help you if you cant help yourself.

Im sorry Winchester, but is not about you, is about your healt we talk right now, and for me you dont look really healty.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:05:51 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2016, 01:01:43 AM »

LOL

Reality is a bitch...he has his faults but I'd think he'd do a "decent" job, probably have better performance than the dimwit, foolnat, and the magic lightbright.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2016, 01:09:00 AM »

LOL

Reality is a bitch...he has his faults but I'd think he'd do a "decent" job, probably have better performance than the dimwit, foolnat, and the magic lightbright.

Anyway, everything they finally does its because of me, everything you got today is because of me, peoples can hate like they want, but at the end i make thing happen for real after ten years, nobody here can said it's not true.

You all fucking know it,i know it, they know it, and you all should respect me like fucking mohamad ali when we talk about this game, period.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2016, 01:14:15 AM »
Shithole maybe, but now your in a decent shithole, so be happy.

Right Dellam, does lift all of our spirits...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2016, 01:22:39 AM »
Well... I mean your right, server is for peoples who probably have mental issue and cant play another game since their mental became to old to remember new hotkey from other games, but i mean there alot of new things on the server and i think we cant forget that too, my goal was not about jalousie or anything, my goal always been to give more at this commauty because at the end commauty give everything to this game. And when i see people like blid talking in NBA all day long but aint DOING SHIT, it make me nervous, when i see people like iL cant fucking put his pants and take a real hard decision it make me nervous, when i see lagbringer hacking all of you for the last ten years and even worst banning you, it make me nervous, when i see shitty mousy being nervous and ban peoples because we said she like to eat hotdogs and ketchup chips, it make me nervous. But seriously, when mousy doing so much great job like she did on that last six month, it make me happy, when i see tora give all is richess to everyone, it make me happy, when i see blid make effort and play more ON HIS DUMB SMURF, it's make me an half happy, when i see lightbringer still acting like an admin, it just make me dont wanna play anymore, and when i see iL, i just want to kick him in the face, cuz hes fucking useless and cant fucking take right decisions for this server and totally kill it since ten years, cuz seriously he dont fucking cares about this games, he way much prefere to play domino on his dumb cofee shop or  only god know what the hell he fucking does.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:26:13 AM by Equinox »

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2016, 01:31:37 AM »
Nothing trigger me dude

Yet last year, you said you would beat me to death and within an inch of my life? Totally not triggered "dude"

Made 20+ complaint threads about me, totally nothing triggers you LOL.

You're triggered that Blid talks about nba on a general discussion thread, and you go out of your way to cry about it on numerous threads lol,

Is this your way of saying your dad figured out what you've been doing with his money all these years and kicked you out for being a piece of crap?

Peoples like you think too much about me

The same way you do about each admin right? Your problem is you're way too hypocritical, and you spew too much bullshit, and it's just fun to point it out at you every single time, specially the hypocrisy in you being a hacker and all.
"I hate hackers!
 "Ive never hacked!" *hacks for 15 years* "I dont play this game anymore retard!" *Logged onto the server while that post is made* "I havent played in 3 months retard" *Shows ladder games of games played in past week*

You have literally spent over 19 days of your life on this forum crying and whining over nothing. The only normal thread you have created since the creation of this forum was the Music Thread, which you basically just copied from the Occult forum anyway. And maybe your wrestlemania 32 thread, but you acted like quite a retard in there after the original post.

Online Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2016, 01:32:49 AM »
Lmfao, as Im making a point on him being triggered about blid talking about nba, he makes a  post about it, lmfaooooo.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2016, 01:35:21 AM »
Nothing trigger me dude

Yet last year, you said you would beat me to death and within an inch of my life? Totally not triggered "dude"

Made 20+ complaint threads about me, totally nothing triggers you LOL.

You're triggered that Blid talks about nba on a general discussion thread, and you go out of your way to cry about it on numerous threads lol,

Is this your way of saying your dad figured out what you've been doing with his money all these years and kicked you out for being a piece of crap?

Peoples like you think too much about me

The same way you do about each admin right? Your problem is you're way too hypocritical, and you spew too much bullshit, and it's just fun to point it out at you every single time, specially the hypocrisy in you being a hacker and all.
"I hate hackers!
 "Ive never hacked!" *hacks for 15 years* "I dont play this game anymore retard!" *Logged onto the server while that post is made* "I havent played in 3 months retard" *Shows ladder games of games played in past week*

You have literally spent over 19 days of your life on this forum crying and whining over nothing. The only normal thread you have created since the creation of this forum was the Music Thread, which you basically just copied from the Occult forum anyway. And maybe your wrestlemania 32 thread, but you acted like quite a retard in there after the original post.

Read what you said, LAST YEAR, it's gonna be a year i dont answer or complain about you, do you understand now, you got probleme, not me.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:39:14 AM by Equinox »