Author Topic: Anti hack is total bullshit??  (Read 8677 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Anti hack is total bullshit??
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2016, 01:40:26 AM »
"nothing trigger me"

"I wanna beat you within an inch of your life"

That's being triggered. Doesn't matter if its last year, today or tomorrow, you're triggered.

And you have always answered me, and what do you have to complain about me, I am telling the truth about you afterall... You are a hacker, you are a scammer, you have attempted to steal peoples information with dodgy links. You do encourage illegal behaviour. It's not like i'm slandering you or anything.

It's "I dont play this game anymore retard!" while being logged in-game playing the game all over again.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2016, 01:43:23 AM »
you got probleme, not me.

Why did you have to lie about playing warcraft 2 on a warcraft 2 forum while being logged on in game? What purpose did that serve? None, it was just compulsive lying, which is a real problem. Which I'm happy to point out your hilarious compulsive lies to you over and over again.

Hacker, Scammer.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 01:45:31 AM by Winchester »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2016, 01:49:03 AM »
Nobody cares about everything i or you said, the thing we talk right now is about how you talk alone since a year dude.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2016, 01:52:21 AM »
when i see tora give all is richess to everyone, it make me happy

The following posts to tora this week don't seem like happy posts, oh that's right cause you're a lier and full of shit as always. If this is you happy, then you "you dont look really healty" as you put it. (Thats cause you arent)

Being a "master" and gaining a Master tag means you have reached a level where the most players dont stand a chance against you. I play this game every day, I know who are the best players on the server.( EQ currently u stand 0% chance of winning a series against any of the players I'm giving a master tag to.)

At the moment we are trying to revamp the way prize payout and tournaments are done around the server. By excluding players who are known to be unbeatable from future tournaments we will make games more competitive for more users.

Currently the way Masters are being selected is thru mine and the other admin's judgement.
I would like to also like to add, we are making another icon that will replace prestige of the master icon.

Once again if anyone feels like a mistake has been made, and their name should be added to the masters list please msg me or leave a comment.

fuck your stupid judgement, allowed peoples who dont support AH and peoples who dint accomplish nothing dont represent a master of warcraft II.

Your judgement is comming staight from your ass.

^

Classic troll bait.

No troll at all just the truth, dont be mad loser.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2016, 01:58:10 AM »
he thing we talk right now is about how you talk alone since a year dude.
Nope, that's just you,

"We" talk about you being a hacker, a scammer, and an overall piece of crap.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2016, 02:11:17 AM »
Actually it seem pretty accurate since i exactly specify what i like from him, giving his richesse.

It Dont mean i actually like his decision to give master icon to everyone HE DECIDE and act like if i am mad because he dint give one to me..

Really?? I dont fucking cares, im not playing anymore, what are you guys dont understand...

No it's only because, Master icon, Lord Icon, or any icons should have specify rules who anyone can base himself and try to reach it.

Giving icons at who he wants when he want mean absolutly nothing and totally going the inverse this server has working for the last years, it mean justice and no favoritism.

Now what peoples gonna have to said on themself to get this account, i need to own tournaments? I need to be top 10? I need to impress tora??

It make no sens.

And How the fuck someone who are not using anti hack gonna have Master icon, are you fucking kidding me??

I understand the dude paid from his pocket in his tournament, but master icon is not about TORA tournament, master icon have always been the ultimate icon since day one for peoples who win major tournament, like war2 festival... Ok i dont said we cant check out for some new rules.. But giving master icon from his judgement, fuck you dude, who are you fucking kidding.

Where the fuck he took this idea, he sit back from his table think five minutes and decide it was the new plan, dude get your feet back on the earth and wake up, nobody fucking cares about your judement we need rules.

ps: Now believe if blizzard will said, hey guys, we will give major icons at anyone we judge right for it Lol
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 02:14:50 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2016, 02:36:18 AM »
and act like if i am mad because he dint give one to me..

So you got triggered in other words, even though "nothing trigger me dude"

Really?? I dont fucking cares, im not playing anymore,
Yes you are. you're lying about playing the game on a forum for that very game again.

And How the fuck someone who are not using anti hack gonna have Master icon, are you fucking kidding me??

One minute the antihack is total bullshit and the next you're sucking hells angels cock for it. "you make no sens"  make up your mind, its either a good thing or a bad thing, and we know you think its a bad thing because you flamed its developer because he was creating it while he was making it. And by your current threads title, so make up your mind, because this is the kind of nonsense I make fun of you and call you out for in all your posts. You do it all the time, so yeah. Make up your damn mind with the AH already.