Author Topic: Battleship hackimg  (Read 7154 times)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Battleship hackimg
« on: June 12, 2016, 06:44:09 AM »
I asked battleship why he was letting oneorcarmy a known hacker play and battleship banned me
I had to laugh when I suspected it then I checked and battleship was hacking too !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ze_sAiNt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Battleship hackimg
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 06:47:09 AM »
And where does it show that BattleShip hacks...? [emoji848]

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:10:25 AM »
Next to his name
If it says "ah" he's not hacking

If it says "none", "unknown" or "hack" then he is hacking

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 10:48:36 AM »
None & unknown mean he might be hacking! Let's not jump to conclusions without further evidence.
squeak!

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 01:06:09 PM »
Means defiantly hacking .

They have to deliberately and consciously click cancel ( do not upgrade software) everytime they boot Warcraft . It's a definite

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2016, 03:10:39 PM »
I would take it the way you want to dellam. You can say that if you want. Place ban hammers on anyone not using the anti hack remove them from your games. I think it's time the community gets use to running anti hack if they want to play. Always encourage other gamers to use it. One day this will be an requirement.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Battleship hackimg
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2016, 07:26:53 PM »
It takes more effort not to have the Anti hack , why would some one go to the effort of deliberately not having it ? Because they
Are hacking .
I got people like choppy letting the hackers play but he bans me every game, not because I hack( he personally knows I don't hack) but because others say I do so that the attention of hacking is taken off them

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:59:35 AM by dellam »

Offline warbandit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 01:28:58 PM »
Posted by: dellam
« on: June 12, 2016, 07:26:53 PM » Insert Quote
It takes more effort not to have the Anti hack , why would some one go to the effort of deliberately not having it ? Because they
Are hacking .
I got people like choppy letting the hackers play but he bans me every game, not because I hack( he personally knows I don't hack) but because others say I do so that the attention of hacking is taken off them

He bans you because your a moron who makes more names then we can count and obviously does not want to play you and you make up new stories everytime.
get the hint idiot when they don't want to play you.
Its not matter of dodging, your reputation is never going to help and your big mouth gets you nowhere

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 02:22:55 PM »
Are hacking .

Maybe choppy can tell you are not good or mental enough for his games.... choppy is a good guy so I think the problem might be something you done.

Years ago when I created the host hack. I would play on smurfs and anyone who banned me because I was new. I hijack their game lobbies and banned all players. I said If catch you banning players because they are new I'll be back.

He actually agreed with me and I never messed with him again. But I'm sure him banning you was maybe worth it. IDK what you did to piss him off.

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 07:22:07 PM »
No, choppy verses me 1v1 . He talks to me like a good bloke.
But he says he knows i don't hack but he can't let me play as the others think I hack ( rumours as none of them have seen me hack)
Tupac and claw have both been caught spoofing me.

Moral is choppy knows I don't hack but because people like tupac went to effort (scary) to frame me now others think I hack

I remember being scared when tupac framed me . Not physically scarred or anything as .... Well u know ... Haha

But I think of the shootings in America , then I see people like tupac and the pshyconiss of someone who would put effort into framing me and it makes you think ... Those people exist .

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 07:47:43 PM »
No, choppy verses me 1v1 . He talks to me like a good bloke.
But he says he knows i don't hack but he can't let me play as the others think I hack ( rumours as none of them have seen me hack)
Tupac and claw have both been caught spoofing me.

Moral is choppy knows I don't hack but because people like tupac went to effort (scary) to frame me now others think I hack

I remember being scared when tupac framed me . Not physically scarred or anything as .... Well u know ... Haha

But I think of the shootings in America , then I see people like tupac and the pshyconiss of someone who would put effort into framing me and it makes you think ... Those people exist .

Everything you said is a lie and you do hack. This is why regardless of you hacking or not you are full of shit and people don't won't to even be around or game with you.

I never spoofed you, and I've asked you 4000 times for the ss or some proof. The game logs where looked over and we proved you rigged the map and was spoof hacking. I'd tell you how we know it's you but then I would be educating you.

I'm also curious to how i could frame you when account info is server sided if it wasnt spoofs would work in channels... so gtfo save us all from the eye sores we get from your posts.

BTW throw out the used condom under your mom's bed. I forgot to dispose of it before I left.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:50:36 PM by tupac »

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2016, 08:03:08 PM »
Lol tupac . You take this way too seriously man. I honestly don't care I'm just here for fun.
You got proven that you were doing it in the previous threads, as did claw except he would admit it .
Just calm down please, we don't want another incident on our hands. Nobody is out to get you and your not annoying me by destroying the Dellam nick as I obviously have other nicks .

Just chill

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 08:19:22 PM »

Here let's break it down for you.

/gameinfo
Work like /ping it's get the username from server not you're hack war2 programs. So this means spoof does not work and that ss says owner: dellam. Point being made that was your legit account you idiot. So not only do you hack, you host rigged maps, and you lie every sentence you speak. Logs, my screenshots, login times, etc all prove it was you.

So you choose to lie and say I "spoofed you" and your not hosting rigged chop maps for your pleasure.

Have fun at life dellam! Tell you're mom I will miss those amazing drunk nights.... but I guess her little son is growing up so he don't fall asleep early any more :,,, (
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:21:41 PM by tupac »

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 11:02:29 PM »
I know what Ping is moron

Put down the gun tupac
Relax . Just chill and stop it man . It's a little embarrassing and scary how much effort u put into framing sone1 who doesn't give a shit

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 12:23:11 AM »
tupac going at it with dellam.  only other thing needed to make this thread the worst of all time is for evil~ryu to get involved.