Author Topic: Redistribution of the Master Icons  (Read 19571 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Redistribution of the Master Icons
« on: June 13, 2016, 02:21:46 PM »
Hi guys,

I've been giving some thought as to how to make ladder prizes and tournament prizes more accessible to the average user. Currently the only one that has cashed in on the prize ladder is swagier which seems unacceptable. Furthermore every tournament I've hosted up to now have been the same 3-5 users winning every time.

So I've decided to make a few changes around the server in order to boost competitiveness and hopefully get more people playing.

Firstly I will be redistributing the Master icons to the top players on the server.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=2241.new#new

In the near future I will be hosting tournaments that will exclude anyone who holds a Master icon.( I will also host Masters only tournaments.)

Here is the list of users who will receive a Master icon,

u8t3io3p, braviet, Shotgun, Startale, Alf-Attack, BHC-Jesk, Medivh, Viruz, 00Joe, 00Logan, and Knitterhemd.
If you feel as though your name is missing (I purposefully left out swift) please pm me or leave a comment bellow.

As I said in the other thread, if you didn't receive a Master icon don't worry I haven't forgotten about you.
By taking the top players and putting them to the side. We will make it easier for regular player to compete in their own tournaments and their own ladder tiers. Thus making it easier for more players to win prizes and icons on the server.

war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Redistribution of the Master Icons
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 04:44:35 PM »
Hi guys,

I've been giving some thought as to how to make ladder prizes and tournament prizes more accessible to the average user. Currently the only one that has cashed in on the prize ladder is swagier which seems unacceptable. Furthermore every tournament I've hosted up to now have been the same 3-5 users winning every time.

So I've decided to make a few changes around the server in order to boost competitiveness and hopefully get more people playing.

Firstly I will be redistributing the Master icons to the top players on the server.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=2241.new#new

In the near future I will be hosting tournaments that will exclude anyone who holds a Master icon.( I will also host Masters only tournaments.)

Here is the list of users who will receive a Master icon,

u8t3io3p, braviet, Shotgun, Startale, Alf-Attack, BHC-Jesk, Medivh, Viruz, 00Joe, 00Logan, and Knitterhemd.
If you feel as though your name is missing (I purposefully left out swift) please pm me or leave a comment bellow.

As I said in the other thread, if you didn't receive a Master icon don't worry I haven't forgotten about you.
By taking the top players and putting them to the side. We will make it easier for regular player to compete in their own tournaments and their own ladder tiers. Thus making it easier for more players to win prizes and icons on the server.

Anyone in that list who not playing with HA regulary should not have this icon, starting by shotgun.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 04:53:59 PM »
Shotgun actually has been playing more as of late.
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?player=Shotgun

The only one that I do kinda feel like removing is maybe Viruz since I don't know if he plans to continue playing regularly or if he plans another vacation again. 
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 05:02:01 PM »
Shotgun actually has been playing more as of late.
http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?player=Shotgun

The only one that I do kinda feel like removing is maybe Viruz since I don't know if he plans to continue playing regularly or if he plans another vacation again.

If someone is master, then there no reason to dont give them what they deserve, even if is not playing alot, now it's only depending on what your basing yourself to said if someone is more master then other.                                                                                                                                                   

Is that the top 10, is that the last victory on tournament, why Viruz is considering a master right now, and please dont tell me his past because we dont live in past anymore... What did he do to deserve that master icon?

And whos the fuck is logan btw, master??? really?

And shotgun should literally not be in that list, no AH, no favor, period, stop hacking fucking dumb newbe.

Sweet boy.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:05:43 PM by Equinox »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 05:19:30 PM »
Logan is Lux

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 05:21:39 PM »
Ok and why he is considering master hes not even in top 40.

Did he won recent tournament? or something?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 06:35:11 PM »
Being a "master" and gaining a Master tag means you have reached a level where the most players dont stand a chance against you. I play this game every day, I know who are the best players on the server.( EQ currently u stand 0% chance of winning a series against any of the players I'm giving a master tag to.)

At the moment we are trying to revamp the way prize payout and tournaments are done around the server. By excluding players who are known to be unbeatable from future tournaments we will make games more competitive for more users.

Currently the way Masters are being selected is thru mine and the other admin's judgement.
I would like to also like to add, we are making another icon that will replace prestige of the master icon.

Once again if anyone feels like a mistake has been made, and their name should be added to the masters list please msg me or leave a comment.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:36:47 PM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 07:13:55 PM »
Being a "master" and gaining a Master tag means you have reached a level where the most players dont stand a chance against you. I play this game every day, I know who are the best players on the server.( EQ currently u stand 0% chance of winning a series against any of the players I'm giving a master tag to.)

At the moment we are trying to revamp the way prize payout and tournaments are done around the server. By excluding players who are known to be unbeatable from future tournaments we will make games more competitive for more users.

Currently the way Masters are being selected is thru mine and the other admin's judgement.
I would like to also like to add, we are making another icon that will replace prestige of the master icon.

Once again if anyone feels like a mistake has been made, and their name should be added to the masters list please msg me or leave a comment.

fuck your stupid judgement, allowed peoples who dont support AH and peoples who dint accomplish nothing dont represent a master of warcraft II.

Your judgement is comming staight from your ass.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 07:17:14 PM by Equinox »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 07:32:10 PM »
^

Classic troll bait.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 07:48:45 PM »
No troll at all just the truth, dont be mad loser.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 08:02:09 PM »
WHAT ABOUT ME!?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 08:16:23 PM »
Your not allowed to be a master player because tora got the master judgment.

Hes so special!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 09:08:12 PM »
WHAT ABOUT ME!?
Not sure exactly what Tora has in mind but I bet if someone wins the tier 2 tournaments enough they can move up to master level or something.  Earn it.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 09:28:13 PM »
whos the fuck is logan btw, master??? really?

someone leagues ahead of you in skill even with your hacks on and him with a resource disadvantage.

And shotgun should literally not be in that list, no AH, no favor, period, stop hacking fucking dumb newbe.

Sweet boy.

Words from the #1 hacker since 2002

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 09:35:08 PM »
fuck your stupid judgement, allowed peoples who dont support AH and peoples who dint accomplish nothing dont represent a master of warcraft II.

So yourself right? You never supported the AH when Il was talking about making one, infact, you attacked him constantly while he was developing it!

dont be mad loser.

After seeing your not on the list because you're a shitty person and a shitty player (You need hacks to win), you think everyone else is mad, lol. You really do need to self reflect a bit. What was it you said yesterday? "Go outside super trash?" Perhaps you should do just that, and by that i don't mean stealing money and gambling it.