Author Topic: Redistribution of the Master Icons  (Read 19788 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Redistribution of the Master Icons
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2016, 12:31:01 PM »
Eq why you contribute something instead of criticizing all day.

I contribute dumb ass i told you how to do a great systeme idiot and you keep doing your shitty decisions.

You want to do something brillant.

TOP 1 ladder = Lord
TOP 2 to TOP 10 = Master

No smurf, no other client allowed.

Thats what we call fair, legit, justice, and rules.

Not your dumb ass judgement.

You want icon for your tournament, do your own fucking icons and let the master one alone.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 12:36:56 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2016, 12:38:24 PM »
First of all the ladder has already been proven to be flawed. So your idea is dumb.

Also I think I've gotten enough advice from you, how about you contribute by making a monetary donation to the server. Or maybe try and find someone that can fix the doubles ladder.
war2 > war3

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2016, 12:42:58 PM »
First of all the ladder has already been proven to be flawed. So your idea is dumb.

Also I think I've gotten enough advice from you, how about you contribute by making a monetary donation to the server. Or maybe try and find someone that can fix the doubles ladder.

Fuck you and your dumb stupid donation, i dont need your money and you dont need mine.

Did i ever join any of your tournament, so why are you asking me money.

I use my money where i feel its worth it, not on shitty server leaded by shitty admin who cant take good decision for everyone.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2016, 12:48:31 PM »
I use my familys money where i dont get permission first, I feel its worth it,

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2016, 12:49:55 PM »
You seem to not understand the points of having rules

Neither do you. You've broken every rule there is to be broken in-game and on forums.

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2016, 09:37:07 PM »
Its not based solely on my judgment.

I did consult with the other admins before I made the list. Furthermore I'm perfectly open to hearing arguments from players as to why they deserve one
As far as tournaments go, I've hosted numerous tournaments in the past year. Its always been the same 5-6 people winning them.

A lot of people seem to be missing the whole point of giving away master tags to the top players.
What we are trying to do is seperate the top players from the rest of the community, in order to host tournaments and leagues for more average players.

At some point we will probably unveil a new icon or perhaps even redistribute an existing one to all tier 2 players. The same will be done with tier 3, and so on.

All these where clear... what is not clear, why you choose N people do separate instead of using a 2-3 division system like in most sports.

You could even get the promotion/demotion system ready.

I would though purpose a 3 divisions for our purposes.

New players / average division / master division.

New players are obviously all that participate for the first time!
Master division can start with all players that have reached 1-4 place in previous tournaments. (Or the people of your judgement)
The rest you keep them in average division.

After each tournament, you promote the X best players from each division to the next! And demote  the Y worst to the previous. Y could be 0 and in general we want it to go low.

After a few tournaments you will have your masters division!

The only problem I see to all that is how would you stop someone to fake an identity...
One could have 3 accounts and participate in each division (assuming he/she reached master division)

Anyhow, I'm interested in starting to participate to tournaments and having divisions would make it interesting!