Author Topic: The problem with old/ef  (Read 10082 times)

Offline Allstar

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: The problem with old/ef
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 07:42:58 PM »
also i'd like to add I witnessed Sepi have a massive meltdown today, enraged because i was fucking around in a pointless noob tier 3v3 (wtf) and told me to go "adam" myself. As a person who's normally making fun of people who say they are offended, this actually offended me pretty hard. Who knew he could be such a douchebag..

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 08:25:48 PM »
it would be hard to do a adam ..maybe lots of meth/cocain +sticking a wire in a 110 socket to go out by a heart.

u could drink whiskey alot (doing the slash)and in about 10 years udd be getting pretty weak then go run in a marathon!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 09:02:27 PM by easycompany »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 09:32:10 PM »
also i'd like to add I witnessed Sepi have a massive meltdown today, enraged because i was fucking around in a pointless noob tier 3v3 (wtf) and told me to go "adam" myself. As a person who's normally making fun of people who say they are offended, this actually offended me pretty hard. Who knew he could be such a douchebag..
i cant say it offends me but it is a majorly douchebag comment lol

although ive seen people say "soth yourself" for years :X

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 09:40:01 AM »
Map is fine, learn it and stop crying

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 09:59:12 AM »

Without crying there would be no war2.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2016, 01:53:44 PM »

Don't you mean there would be no Equinox?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 05:02:01 PM »

Don't you mean there would be no Equinox?

[emoji23]

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2016, 09:23:50 AM »
gow 1v1's among pro players is indeed extremely boring to watch. they've learned the safest strats (typically 7-8 grunts with cat, then race to lust) and whoever has the best unit control, timing, and resource management typically wins.. The only exception is with a few players like Its_hot_in_herr who play unconventionally. The people who try to make the games fun rather than focus strictly on winning. Those 1's can be really interesting.

In 2v2 though the games are completely different and gow is such a versatile map (especially for team games imo) that it's rare you see the same type of games back to back.

The problem isnt gow/ef, it's people who dont want to put in the time or effort to understand it and get good... but i'm all for playing other maps as well.

I just dont think there are any other maps as complex as gow played on even faster speed.
agreed - noobs don't know how to rush anymore

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2016, 02:55:51 PM »
The problem with gow ef is that you don't know how to play.

Gow is fine.

Also i dont think you have any basics of strategy, that's why, even tho i dont know you, you should quit this game.

Everything you see when u watch two good players playing a gow ef game is all been studied perfectly,based on experience and lots of games of trying to find the exact way to do things, building differently everytime would be itself a mistake.

Writing a post crying because you see someone building exactly the same way doesn't make you gain any credit, on the contrary, makes you look like a complete newb and idiot.

Instead, you should of just ASK why certain players build always the same.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2016, 07:58:54 AM »
I beat lego 3-0 (with watchers) when he got 'good'. He had a fucking meltdown, called me a hacker, refused to play me and asked to boot me from games. His menstruation days are over it seems though.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2016, 01:57:13 PM »
1v1 anytime lightbringer...
Trying to remind old scores won't make people think you are still better than me.
I would rape you hard as fuck.

Offline FarmerJordan

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2016, 03:39:06 PM »

Medivh, will you be using a condom or will you be going in raw dog? [/td][/tr][/table]

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2016, 07:46:37 PM »
The problem with gow ef is that you don't know how to play.

Gow is fine.

Also i dont think you have any basics of strategy, that's why, even tho i dont know you, you should quit this game.

Everything you see when u watch two good players playing a gow ef game is all been studied perfectly,based on experience and lots of games of trying to find the exact way to do things, building differently everytime would be itself a mistake.

Writing a post crying because you see someone building exactly the same way doesn't make you gain any credit, on the contrary, makes you look like a complete newb and idiot.

Instead, you should of just ASK why certain players build always the same.

Actually the problem is that you missed the point completely.  I don't know if its because english is not your first language, or that you're not smart enough, or that your instantaneous rage you always display on War2 came up too fast and stopped you from thinking clearly.  "You should quit this game."  Settle down kid.

Yes, there is a reason people build the way they do.  Obviously.  My point is that for any build at any location, it can only be attacked a finite amount of ways.  If everyone builds the same, that means they are constantly defending the same finite ways their base can be attacked, and attacking others in the same finite ways they can attack.  Because its the same both ways.  And after a small amount of time, you see these same things so much that you know exactly how to defend it because you've done everything there is to do already.

I do agree with others that posted here that team old/ef games are different and give a lot more variety and chaos.  [/td][/tr][/table]

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 01:03:04 AM »
1v1 anytime lightbringer...
Trying to remind old scores won't make people think you are still better than me.

I am not trying to remind scores. I do not care if the series is 3-0 in my favour or 3-100 in your favour. I am just talking of the meltdown you had pretty much like meltdown sepi had vs allstar....

I will play you no problems, get raped no problems and take my loss like a fucking man because
i) I'm a fucking man
ii) It's just a fucking game.
Thanks. No harm intended.[/td][/tr][/table]
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2016, 04:34:52 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID