1. On your BNE CD, you will find a folder called "SUPPORT", and another folder called "TOMES" inside SUPPORT. Go to the TOMES folder.
2. Here you will find four files, TOME.1, TOME.2, TOME.3 and TOME.4. These are acually a few of the WAR-Archives, but with different names. Copy TOME.1 and TOME.4 to your harddisk.
3. Put puddraft.exe in the folder you put TOME.1 and TOME.4. Make a new directory called "DATA" in this folder. Move TOME.1 and TOME.4 to DATA.
4. Rename TOME.1 to maindat.war and rename TOME.4 to strdat.war
5. Now start puddraft.exe. It will ask you for WAR2.EXE. The exe does not exist on the BNE CD, but acually, it doesn't matter, since it's not needed. PUDDraft only needs maindat.war and strdat.war in order to work, and the reason it asks for WAR2.EXE is because it assumes that the two needed WAR-Archives are in the DATA folder where WAR2.EXE is. So, all you do is to open puddraft.exe itself (or any other file in the folder), and you're all done.
Found that floating on the net... shit just hit the fan !