Author Topic: Saying bye!  (Read 11141 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Saying bye!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 01:42:35 AM »
I'm honored to have been named in your Warcraft suicide note despite my years of online inactivity. Thank you so much for this recognition.
I accept your sword and admire your ability to get offended by shit talkers on the internet and then rage quit like an adolescent girl. You'll be sorely missed.
Live long and prosper.

LMFAO

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Saying bye!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2016, 10:39:22 PM »
I'm honored to have been named in your Warcraft suicide note despite my years of online inactivity. Thank you so much for this recognition.
I accept your sword and admire your ability to get offended by shit talkers on the internet and then rage quit like an adolescent girl. You'll be sorely missed.
Live long and prosper.

^------- if it walks like swift, and talks like swift... it's probably swift.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2016, 10:47:51 PM »
Live long and prosper.

^------- if it walks like swift, and talks like swift... it's probably swift.

Start drinking again, your lame sober [emoji35]

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2016, 04:42:03 PM »
bye cam, we'll miss you!

If I come back it will be because ~Tora~ hosts a tournament that my skills can relate to and/or a game or two once in a blue moon with good friends

^ This is the best philosophy. wc2 is ultimately just a game, play it if you want, don't if you don't. Like all things in life it won't last forever, so enjoy it while it's here!  :)
squeak!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 09:50:54 AM »
i was in 100% opposition of creating a private server for war2 in 06 because i knew how toxic the community was, and i knew that it wouldn't work and would ultimately kill the game.

There wasn't a single player in the entire community that didn't display the same type of obssessive hate that has always existed in the war2 community, and it will never go away. I remember when blid was one of the most toxic players of the war2 ladder challenges i had ever met, and he's supposed to be the most mature player we have. Lol if only people knew the actual people that were behind this server like i do, anyone could have foreseen the direction this game is going. That's why i 100% supported war2 custom even though lance was involved in the project, but 2 of my BEST war2 friends ever USA~FEATURE, and $paCe both quit after war2 custom failed. :( still sad about that

i'm 50th player to sign up on ru the day it was released.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:55:12 AM by Yamon »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2016, 10:34:44 AM »
but 2 of my BEST war2 friends ever USA~FEATURE, and $paCe both

Fucken hell I miss those guys. $paCe originally took me under his wing to teach me how to play, and feature was just super fun to play with, any map, any players, one gow game we played we destroyed each others bases and were down to our last units and i won with my last unit being a 4hp mage cause I flame shielded with my 2nd last mage at the last second right before it died. We were on teamspeak at the time as well and the reactions we both had were so fucking priceless. That was a hilarious night

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2016, 01:26:30 PM »
but 2 of my BEST war2 friends ever USA~FEATURE, and $paCe both

Fucken hell I miss those guys. $paCe originally took me under his wing to teach me how to play, and feature was just super fun to play with, any map, any players, one gow game we played we destroyed each others bases and were down to our last units and i won with my last unit being a 4hp mage cause I flame shielded with my 2nd last mage at the last second right before it died. We were on teamspeak at the time as well and the reactions we both had were so fucking priceless. That was a hilarious night

I thought EQ was your mentor [emoji54]

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2016, 10:17:33 PM »
He is incapable of being anyones mentor, and he actually tried to charge people for it at one point.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2016, 02:32:54 AM »
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2016, 03:13:47 AM »
He is incapable of being anyones mentor, and he actually tried to charge people for it at one point.

He was going to provide snacks tho...

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2016, 02:30:41 PM »

He was going to provide snacks tho...

Snacks make everything better. I took my ex wife to dinner once and told her I fucked her sister. I was licking the tears off.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2016, 10:58:34 PM »
I took my ex wife to dinner once and told her I fucked her sister. I was licking the tears off.

lmao

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2016, 09:00:06 PM »
Sorry to see you leave. You were starting to get good at GowEF too!

The problem is, people aren't on here to entertain other people. They are here to entertain themselves. So, playing with a brand new person, who, let's be honest here, ruins the game, makes it not enjoyable for those who are good at it. It's easy to say let them play but then you ruin the fun for the good people and most of us can only handle so many of those games until our patience runs out. Sort of a double edged sword in a way.

You speak mostly truths from what I know. To be quite honest, it is what it is at this point. Unless something drastic happens, I'm with Mousey, nothing lasts forever. I hope you'll still hop on here and there to game. I've only been back for maybe 3 years but I've already seen so many people leave.

(Redskins/00Steve/Viruz/Hotty/MD/Frost/Skunk/OE/Indy/Jesk/Rat/Ritalin/Jonathan/Nedok/Vizzerdrix/Jarlaxel/ANDREZI/Wargasm/Sh4de/Sonic[is]/Pink/LpzThunder/Head[Is]/Yah`mon/BibleontheDash/UKxPeon/Lethal/Dw-Mikey?/KB-gogo/D.Stylez/Needled/Treated[is]/ESN???/Monk66)

These are just off the top of my head and all formerly very active players. I'm sure some are just smurfs I don't know.