Author Topic: Give master to the GOOD people from judgement.  (Read 18913 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Give master to the GOOD people from judgement.
« on: June 25, 2016, 11:03:01 AM »
You guys are giving master at peoples from your own judgement but these peoples are dodging and take the top 10 as hostage.

No wonder why this stupid game die.

If i was u8t3io3p i will dodge too since the hard rape i give him from s9.

Fucking dumb newbe.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Give master to the GOOD people from judgement.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 02:43:52 PM »
You dodged too when you held a top spot (#3). Heres the proof

Koorb, Medivh and 00Joe was over me before i was #3.

I will play anyone who gonna beat medivh#4 or Spb#5.

But Im not gonna losing my times with loser, im playing against the best and against who deserve a shot.

You think you can beat me, ok, go beat #4 or #5.

If they cant, i will not.

For me it's not just a game, i am #3 on this server, you want a challenge, you have to deserve it.

Nobody know how much you past on this forum since your nobody and a loser smurf.

ill 1s u
tho i usually, almost never play 1s.

this weekend, bo3?

Why i will give 1s to a smurf? You dont deserve it, I am #3 of this server, you want a challenge? go beat medivh in a series and im gonna give you your challenge.

you can´t really call an aka with 7000games a smurf.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 02:48:20 PM »
Just another thing to throw in.

Really?? I dont fucking cares, im not playing anymore

And not even 10 days later, you're complaining not being given a master tag and being dodged.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 03:12:25 PM »
There a difference between someone who create a smurf just to play EXACTLY you.

And someone who create a smurf for playing everyone.

There also a difference with someone who create a smurf because he dont want to play you on his main account with better rank in the ladder cuz he scare to lose ranks on it and because he dont want peoples to know you have beat him.

From my own part my smurf have a better rank then my main account right now.

As a smurf i already beat 3 guys in the top 10, and i beated peoples with better rank then him, I also only play with this aka right now and nobody have dodge me yet except this guy.

When we played 2v2 he dint dodge me because i was a smurf? So why he dodge me now? Oh probably cuz i give him the biggest beat he never recieve from s9 in that 2v2!

I will shit in my pants too dude.

PS: And ive never complaint about the fact they dint give me a master tag, what the fuck you talk about, i complaint about the fact is giving master tag at anyone from his own judgement.

I have never talk about me, tora was the one defending himself with the fact he dint give me one and asking me if i can beat anyone he already give master tag, the truth is, i already beat most of them in series but i dont fucking need to said that, BECAUSE I DONT CARES!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:30:05 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 03:46:06 PM »
Again, he had 7000 games on the name he challenged with. You dodged him.

You dodged everyone else too with that "You gotta beat #4 and #5 to deserve me!"

i already beat most of them in series but i dont fucking need to said that, BECAUSE I DONT CARES!

Yet here you are crying.

And making posts like this

fuck your stupid judgement

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 03:50:34 PM »
Again, he had 7000 games on the name he challenged with. You dodged him.

You dodged everyone else too with that "You gotta beat #4 and #5 to deserve me!"

i already beat most of them in series but i dont fucking need to said that, BECAUSE I DONT CARES!

Yet here you are crying.

And making posts like this

fuck your stupid judgement

Stfu little cum dump, ive never dodge nobody, if there someone here who have always played everyone on his main account is me, i have series after series against everyone, if i dint play this guy it probably because he was a full smurf just to play me and probably a dumb ass.

Instead of posting the dumb quote you want post the thread so we will know at least the full story, fucking dumb ass.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 03:52:57 PM »

I also only play with this aka right now

You need to learn how to stick to something you say. This is within 10 days, not a year break or anything, and you're lying about playing the game again.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 03:54:46 PM »

I also only play with this aka right now

You need to learn how to stick to something you say. This is within 10 days, not a year break or anything, and you're lying about playing the game again.

You post a QUOTE where i was really not playing, actually im playing since a week dude.

Seriously winchester, your life should be pathetic to waste your time after me like that.

Can you post that thread where i supposly dodge a 7000 games players please?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2016, 03:57:10 PM »
Instead of posting the dumb quote

Self admitance of dumbness by equinox
if i dint play this guy it probably because he was a full smurf

What, like your doing right now and bitching about in this thread?

Even though the guy your claiming was "full smurf" had 7000 games?

Stfu little cum dump

mad cuz bad even with hacks

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2016, 04:04:17 PM »
Instead of posting the dumb quote

Self admitance of dumbness by equinox
if i dint play this guy it probably because he was a full smurf

What, like your doing right now and bitching about in this thread?

Even though the guy your claiming was "full smurf" had 7000 games?

Stfu little cum dump

mad cuz bad even with hacks

Im not mad, your just posting shit wich mean nothing, just ask blid or any admins to know since when im playing, they will told you, they already know it, i was not playing anymore since a year dude, your delusional, right now im playing (since a week ) cuz i challenge myself, i want to be top1 and i will be, but your totally out of track dude, everything you post is bullshit, i ask you for a thread but you dont want to post it, because the guy probably transfer his stats LOL, but im sure at this time he was probablly a real hard smurf or i had a good reason for not playing him and you know it, thats why you dont wanna post it. You also post shit from TORA thread but i was really not playing at this time, any admin will told yo, i mean dude, go outside, you need fresh air for your brain.

Anyway winchester, how it feel to see me with a better rank then you in not even a week LOL
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:08:12 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2016, 04:13:20 PM »
your life should be pathetic to waste your time after me like that.

You're literally lying about playing a game on that very games forum again. Is your life really that shitty that you need to lie about absolutely everything? No one cares if your playing full time, casual or at all, so why are you lying about it?

dint play this game anymore
because i dint play this game anymore
The fact is i got my own reason to dint waste my time anymore at playing on this server.
People dont hack me i dont even play anymore

Then there was that thread where I debunked you as actually playing when you said you weren't playing lol.

Basically, all these are
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:15:08 PM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2016, 04:23:31 PM »
m not mad, your just posting shit wich mean nothing

Because you calling people high on ladder dodgers, and then proof of you dodging when in the same kind of position as them is "shit wich mean nothing" no, that's called proving you're a hypocrite. lol

i was not playing anymore since a year dude, your delusional

This is where I prove you wrong and why I make you look like a fool all the time.

Equinox (#166 → #91) defeated Teaboy (#17) on "Garden of War" at 11:04:37 on 04/09/2016.
ogremage (#8) defeated Equinox (#151) on "Garden of War" at 04:28:45 on 03/24/2016.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2016, 04:28:05 PM »
No your prooving nothing, i was playing over 30 games per day before and since a year i have play like ten games.

This is not what we call playing a game, you try to act like if i was still playing but everyone inside the admin team will told you i was not playing anymore for true and they dont even like me.

Im not a liar i said i was not playing anymore and it be true for an entire year except maybe ten games where i was drunk, let's be honnest, and you just post a game where i own the current top 2 ladder as a rusty player inside this 10 games LoL, Thank you for the props bro Lololol.

Anyway im planning to get the number 1 spot and im stop playing again after, like i said, getting top 1 is just a challenge for me and thats the only reason why im playing right now, not cuz i want to play but cuz i want to get the top1.

Something you will never do in your life, just like that winchester what is your all time best rank LOLOLOL

PS: thats the winchester you are, always quoting what you want to make the story at your advantage, but let's see the full description.

Equinox (#166 → #91) defeated Teaboy (#17) on "Garden of War" at 11:04:37 on 04/09/2016.
ogremage (#8) defeated Equinox (#151) on "Garden of War" at 04:28:45 on 03/24/2016.
braviet (#2) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 17:42:25 on 09/13/2015.
Equinox (#70 → #36) defeated braviet (#2) on "Garden of War" at 17:32:41 on 09/13/2015.
braviet (#2) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 17:26:26 on 09/13/2015.

Here the 5 last match, but i will be honnest i do 4 or 5 2v2!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:37:52 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2016, 04:36:14 PM »

I din't play this game for the last six month?

LPZColdJack last game played 28/8/2015 and online right now

Equinox lying again, what's new rofl

SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 05:18:11 on 06/26/2015.
SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 04:54:49 on 06/26/2015.

Nice 6 months there retard

dude playing 2 games in a month dont mean im playing and active.

I dont have time for this game anymore retard.
"2 games in a month"

SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 05:18:11 on 06/26/2015.
SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 04:54:49 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#10 → #8) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 04:42:56 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#14 → #10) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 04:21:27 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#22 → #14) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 03:59:01 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#39 → #22) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 03:49:35 on 06/26/2015.
Jordan4385 (#55 → #45) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 09:17:01 on 06/24/2015.
Jordan4385 (#74 → #55) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 08:55:29 on 06/24/2015.
Jordan4385 (#112 → #74) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 08:37:32 on 06/24/2015.

Lol

You're online right now on Coldjack rofl.

LPzColdjack   CAN (CAN)   3hr

I've never seen someone in such denial over them playing a game on on a gaming forum for that very game.

Last game played on Equinox: August 27
Last game played on LPZColdJack August 28

"Im not playing anymore"

Lmfao, this guy is unbelieveable with how much he has to lie about literally everything. Including playing a game on that same games forum. You don't need to be ashamed of playing Warcraft 2, we're all players of the same game here. You're not a legit player, but you're still a player nonetheless, you don't need to lie about playing the game like you're playing with Dora The Explorer Dolls at the age of 30
Quote from: Equinox on August 28, 2015, 11:31:49 PM
Sorry to break your ilusion, im not playing anymore

But here you are playing lmfao, you're the one literally in the illusion right now.

Again Equinox, theres nothing wrong with playing warcraft 2, lying about playing the game on a warcraft forum and getting angry over it isn't very healthy. You should look into that.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2016, 04:39:28 PM »
i said i was not playing anymore and it be true for an entire year

No it wasn't true at all, as posts above will prove once again.

These are just the 1v1s too lol, odds are you played the team games too.