Author Topic: Give master to the GOOD people from judgement.  (Read 19638 times)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Give master to the GOOD people from judgement.
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2016, 09:51:56 PM »
Hey, hey, hey#!

Hope you guys don't mind if me and dellam join you :)

Fuck you hacking little bitch dellam ;)

Done
Me and tupac 2v2 anyone

Me and tupac are now teammates

Tupac if u play good enough I'll let u join my clan {Dellam}

Sent from my iPhone using Warcraft Chat 2.12

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2016, 09:52:01 PM »
And you talk about education, did your fucking bitch mom never told you to be honnest little dumb nerd.

She told you and you thought you were above her and never listened, which is why you continue to lie about so many things on these forums, including playing the game.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2016, 09:57:36 PM »
oh so 4^adam^ is eq nice to know.

Eq impersonating a dead guy and acting like a dick to make him look bad while his gone? well thats a pretty new low for him. He already steals money from his family and gambles it, but this is a new low.

But then again, his made a thread laughing at his own grandmothers death so him doing this sort of doesn't surprise me anymore.
trash eq

i said one year ago u got problem with your head, i was right, probably u lost "life" in reallife

Absolutely right.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 01:52:19 AM »
I just read about the fact utopi3 dodge the peoples in ladder for five month, what a joke LOLOL..

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,2184.0.html

Master Dodger!!! LoLOlOL

Oh winchester im now Top3, have a nice day, bitch!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2016, 02:12:33 AM »
And you still have more losses then wins. You even lost that series to Spb-, funny considering how much you say his a bad player, and yet he beat you 6-5 in the series. But you take his #3 spot cause of 1 win and watch you start dodging him now.

And you're also impersonating a guy who died and trying to bring his name to the ground by acting like a dickhead to people while using his name. You realise you're a scumbag right?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2016, 02:18:19 AM »
And you still have more losses then wins. You even lost that series to Spb-, funny considering how much you say his a bad player, and yet he beat you 6-5 in the series. But you take his #3 spot cause of 1 win and watch you start dodging him now.

And you're also impersonating a guy who died and trying to bring his name to the ground by acting like a dickhead to people while using his name. You realise you're a scumbag right?

I dint lose that series against spb, a newb build in 2 of my wins, i win 7-6 against spb stupid cum dump, ask him if you dont believe me idiot.

And yes i got more loss then win cuz i start rusty this week directly on that account.

The fact is, im still top3 and if someone want my spot he can ask me anytime.

But it wont happen, cuz i already told you, im going top1.

I already beat the top2 Teaboy, and i will beat braviet when he log.

gg newb.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:21:39 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2016, 02:36:18 AM »
I dint lose that series against spb, a newb build in 2 of my wins, i win 7-6

You still call him a bad player, and you still barely got away with beating him if thats the case, and your going to excuseville again with people building in your games lol,

And yes i got more loss then win cuz i start rusty this week directly on that account.

You never stopped playing though, so you're not rusty, you're just shit at warcraft 2.

u8t3io3p is 657 wins,  283 losses. and his vsing players who are better then you 99% of the time (alf, braviet, swift,medivh,jesk, Sepi) and you're saying his dodging you? Lol, what a joke, you're struggling to beat spb (nothing wrong with losing to him of course, but you're the one who calls him a bad player, so own up when you're struggling to beat a person you call a bad player)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2016, 02:53:37 AM »
I dint lose that series against spb, a newb build in 2 of my wins, i win 7-6

You still call him a bad player, and you still barely got away with beating him if thats the case, and your going to excuseville again with people building in your games lol,

You never stopped playing though, so you're not rusty, you're just shit at warcraft 2.

u8t3io3p is 657 wins,  283 losses. and his vsing players who are better then you 99% of the time (alf, braviet, swift,medivh,jesk, Sepi) and you're saying his dodging you? Lol, what a joke, you're struggling to beat spb (nothing wrong with losing to him of course, but you're the one who calls him a bad player, so own up when you're struggling to beat a person you call a bad player)

Fucking delusional dumb, ive stop playing for a year retard, whatever you said, admin will told you truth, and whatever you said, spb will told you.

And i dont cares about what you said, he dodge me, so he dodge.. Even if he play against alot of different player, he still dodge a top ten players, its not about dodging a top 455, you cant dodge a top ten player, but he did.

Anyway if you want to know.

Alf and i have always been tight but i lead that for sure, actually i learn to alf how to play, me and braviet have always been tight, swift hack and cheat stfu dont even mix our name togheter, mediv and i have always been tightbut yea probably a little edge for him, jesk got a little edge on me but we dint really play togheter, 10-4 is not what i said beat someone inside 10 years. Sepi and i are probably tight, dont really know for that guys he always smurf anyway.

I mean all those guys are just as the same level as me, some day i will beat them, other day they will beat me, it always have been like that..

The fact is you also talking about past, where past mean hacks, where hacks mean nothing, you want to know now, bring them with the anti hack, i take anybody.

Whatever you said, I am your Future top1, beg me winchester.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:21:47 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2016, 03:32:43 AM »
Fucking delusional dumb, ive stop playing for a year retard

lol, keep lying about playing the game dude, Oh, and since you like to use the excuse when you got owned by spb that watchers built, how many people built when you were "Not playing for a year" on these records rofl

Equinox (#166 → #91) defeated Teaboy (#17) on "Garden of War" at 11:04:37 on 04/09/2016.
ogremage (#8) defeated Equinox (#151) on "Garden of War" at 04:28:45 on 03/24/2016.
Equinox (#166 → #91) defeated Teaboy (#17) on "Garden of War" at 11:04:37 on 04/09/2016.
ogremage (#8) defeated Equinox (#151) on "Garden of War" at 04:28:45 on 03/24/2016.
braviet (#2) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 17:42:25 on 09/13/2015.
Equinox (#70 → #36) defeated braviet (#2) on "Garden of War" at 17:32:41 on 09/13/2015.
braviet (#2) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 17:26:26 on 09/13/2015.
SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 05:18:11 on 06/26/2015.
SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 04:54:49 on 06/26/2015.
SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 05:18:11 on 06/26/2015.
SPB- (#6) defeated Equinox (#8) on "Garden of War" at 04:54:49 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#10 → #8) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 04:42:56 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#14 → #10) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 04:21:27 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#22 → #14) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 03:59:01 on 06/26/2015.
Equinox (#39 → #22) defeated SPB- (#6) on "Garden of War" at 03:49:35 on 06/26/2015.
Jordan4385 (#55 → #45) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 09:17:01 on 06/24/2015.
Jordan4385 (#74 → #55) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 08:55:29 on 06/24/2015.
Jordan4385 (#112 → #74) defeated Equinox (#36) on "Garden of War" at 08:37:32 on 06/24/2015.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2016, 03:34:12 AM »
16 games in a year winchester, you proof everything today newbe, but im still top3, and your still nothing LOLOL

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2016, 03:40:22 AM »
The fact is you also talking about past, where past mean hacks, where hacks mean nothing, you want to know now, bring them with the anti hack, i take anybody

FUnny how you use this excuse to justify your hacks, but still call swift a hacker when he warvids his games + uses AH

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2016, 03:45:35 AM »
16 games in a year winchester,

How many watchers built in your games too when you supposedly beat someone, like you said moments ago when SPB owned you after you call him a bad player for years? Still 16 games now? LOL

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2016, 03:47:29 AM »
swift hack and cheat stfu

So do you lmao, and he warvids most of his games pretty much since he stopped hacking, whereas, whereas you can't even produce a single warvid cause you're still a hacker

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2016, 03:56:24 AM »
The fact is you also talking about past, where past mean hacks, where hacks mean nothing, you want to know now, bring them with the anti hack, i take anybody

FUnny how you use this excuse to justify your hacks, but still call swift a hacker when he warvids his games + uses AH

Actually the first month anti hack have been release swift was not using it, he was using different client untill he install it, but the fact is, we all see he was using different client and not using anti hack untill he realise anti hack was release, using  new client for him is totally new, the other fact is i just dont call him a hacker but also a cheater, cuz getting tip or giving tip to to other is not new for him.

Never your gonna see him playing alone, Jordan, Joe, Lux and all these bastard are cheathing togheter, they can even swap their account if they are need it to shut your mouth.

Those guys are totally dump shit and will do everything to make the french lose.

Your swift is a dumb cheater and probably still hacker who know, same for your shotgun, that dude suck and probably hack too.

Anyway since ten years swift, and viruz own the tournament, told me who own this year, player! Why? Probably cuz swif cant hack.

PS: Warvid mean nothing, warvid mean you dont hack on that exact period, but dont show what you do the other 90% of the time.

Saying i dont hack cuz i use warvid 3 games its the fucking useless excuse ever, stfu.

Youre swift is build on lie, hacking and cheat, that guy will never win nothing anymore since anti hack his release, ask him why he dont do tournament anymore or cant get the top1 ladder anymore.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 04:07:15 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 04:13:21 AM »

same for your shotgun, that dude suck and probably hack too

As opposed to Equinox, who has a losing record vs Shotgun, and actually hacks vs shotgun where as sg only has a 'probably' to him. Losing miserably to him like a noob alot will sure do that to you. Again i should tell you, learn to accept your losses.

Those guys are totally dump shit and will do everything to make the french lose.
Nobody gives a fuck that you're french. You're only embarrassing your fellow french players everytime you mention this. Cause nobody cares that you're french. Quit trying to act like the servers racist (when in previous threads you go on about how everyone loves you lol, funny how you try to reverse it now as usual, since you can never stick to the same thing you say.)
Never your gonna see him playing alone, Jordan, Joe, Lux and all these bastard are cheathing togheter

I've seen them playing alone plenty of times except for Jordan. And also, swift has warvids so even if he were to get tipped, it would show on the warvid, but keep making your excuses on why your cheating doesn't matter but swift possibly recieving tips (again, he warvids all the time) is the worst sin in the world (which he doesnt even need to beat you lmfao, he can beat you with vision on, not that you need it since you're already using a hack to do it for you)