Author Topic: Give master to the GOOD people from judgement.  (Read 19624 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Give master to the GOOD people from judgement.
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2016, 04:17:44 AM »
Warvid mean nothing, warvid mean you dont hack on that exact period, but dont show what you do the other 90% of the time.

You said SS ment nothing and it caught plenty of hackers, and you denied ss always, WARVID would the perfect alternative to asking for an ss, but you didnt do that either, so you're still a hacker nontheless.

Swift records most of his games, infact, he has more games warvidded then you have legit games played. but go on, keep making your excuses

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2016, 04:43:19 AM »
Nobody cares about ss or warvid, actually this is the 2 biggest lie ever in warcraft II.

Ten years of posting shitty ss and acting like if you dont hacks cuz you have use warvid a couple games.

Nobody cares, we are 2016, we have an anti hack, use it and shut your stupid dumb mouth.

And even now with anti hack, people still can hack with ellapsed mode, but it's already better then nothing or fake shitty ss and fake shitty warvid.

The past is done, over, finish, forget it dumb ass, show what you can do now!

Since anti hack goes out, your swift did absolutly nothing yet, nothing!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 04:48:59 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2016, 04:49:19 AM »
Nobody cares about ss or warvid, actually this is the 2 biggest lie ever in warcraft II.

Ten years of posting shitty ss and acting like if you dont hacks cuz you have use anti hack a couple games.

Nobody cares, we are 2016, we have an anti hack, use it.

Swift and lb do use it and you still call them  cheater/hacker. And warvid still proves things that not even AH could. But obviously you'd say it means nothing because you know you break those rules.

You even told IL~ to kill himself for wanting to make the antihack, so that just shows how determined you were to not have the Anti hack come out, and now you act like you love it so much just so you don't look suspicious.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2016, 05:15:03 AM »

Ten years of posting shitty ss and acting like if you dont hacks cuz you have use anti hack a couple games.

Nobody cares, we are 2016, we have an anti hack, use it.

Swift and lb do use it and you still call them  cheater/hacker. And warvid still proves things that not even AH could. But obviously you'd say it means nothing because you know you break those rules.

You even told IL~ to kill himself for wanting to make the antihack, so that just shows how determined you were to not have the Anti hack come out, and now you act like you love it so much just so you don't look suspicious.

Cuz the anti hack have probleme too, and cuz i also told to iL it will take a year to get that anti hack out, and while that year people will keep hacking, and it really took a year like i said, anyway anti hack is 80% working, the real option to avoid hacking and resolve the latency issue is to close other client and it took 2 minutes, but he did not and prefere to work on a projet for a year who dint even work properly yet and dint fix latency issue.

Dude iL is the total reason why this server have never been popular, he is weak, he is useless, and he is lazy, he dont cares about that game anymore and he dont cares about us, if it was not of me, you will not have anti hack, 50% of the communuauty will stilll hack today, you will not have new icons, new tournament, actually without me, your still at the same level of the last 9 years where nothing have absolutly change.

Everything you got today is because of me! Because i have been a man and stand against that corruption, and i have accept to ruin my own reputation untill they finally do something, do something after 10 years, 10 years where we  give everything to them, where we give our lifes!! ive been a man to save those ten years, ive been the only one who have fight, and watch today, you got all of this by me, because i have stand like a fucking man to change everything here, and what did you do by this time, nothing except harassing me. Your the biggest useseless piece of shit on this server, your totally a fucking newb, your a total fucking liar, your a total freak, this is what you are.

I have did thing for that game you will never do, i have been the ONLY one who have literally take care of this game when nobody was here for YEARS.. Not even a single admin or moderator.

I have did great thing for this game, i bring innovation to them, i make banners, i make tournaments, i make league, i help burnt for his own tournament, i find them how the peoples hacks for real, i find them the real reason why we still have latency issue, i have take cares of peoples on forums all day and all night long, i have made differents map for peoples and bring them popular as gow.

I bring people of custom communauty and classic map communauty to play togheter.

Dude ive done so much for this game, while you absolutly did nothing, your a shame dude, your a total shame, go hang yourself.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 05:20:26 AM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2016, 05:19:45 AM »
Loooool

@ dellam
Does it come with an automatic ip ban with that clan tag?
I definitely want one!!!!

@eq & winchester
Listen you guys play a serious of 3 I will monitor the games. And I will turn hacks on for you both. We can turn gow into a pball or whatever ;) The loser has to give me their computer. FedEx first class and you are not allowed to wipe the hard drive before you send it.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2016, 05:30:21 AM »
if it was not of me, you will not have anti hack

You did nothing to contribute on what was an already project in development, if anything you increased the time it took by making him read all your trash.
you will not have new icons, new tournament

What, the same icons you're crying about not getting? LOL

New tournaments which you have nothing to do with, You gave up on your own uwc not even 2 weeks after being given your own sub forum, and you blamed it on burnt lmfao, he continued tournaments, smeagol and tora started doing tournaments, you did none, what new tournaments did you do after you gave up uwc? None, you're just trying to take credit for other peoples work now, also known as Plagarism.
i help burnt for his own tournament

He helped you on yours you mean, and you repayed him by being a dick

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2016, 05:33:38 AM »
Dude ive done so much for this game

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2016, 05:39:26 AM »
, while you absolutly did nothing, your a shame dude, your a total shame, go hang yourself.

Mad cuz bad even with hacks.

By the way, doing nothing is contributing more then you ever will, since you're part of the majority of problems with the server. You are a cancer.

I bring people of custom communauty and classic map communauty to play togheter.

But dodge closed when he asked you for a friendly 1s because his a "custom player" yeah, total bringing of community there lmfAOOOOO, you're such a liar and you actually believe the shit you say and get so defensive when you're proven to be a liar

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2016, 06:19:44 AM »
Top3 and your future top1 newbe!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2016, 06:38:50 AM »
top 3 all time hackers/scumbags yeah, what an achievement to be proud of.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2016, 07:38:19 AM »
rofl

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2016, 10:28:40 AM »
can we close this thread

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2016, 10:39:56 AM »
No you can delete all the trash comming from winchester and my answer too.

Keep my initial post and dicussion with swagier and usefull post of other peoples.

Actually keep my thread as any fucking poster without this winchester trash whos spam forum everywhere about me.

Just do your fucking job.

Offline foonat

• Server Admin
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2016, 10:49:42 AM »
believe me if i had the power to moderate the forum this thread wouldn't exist

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2016, 10:57:33 AM »
Why the thread will not exist?

And having no power dont impress me since your doing no shit on this server.

Why they would give you power, for your beautiful old school veteran name.

haha let me laugh lazy ass veteran.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 11:00:52 AM by Equinox »