Author Topic: im backk  (Read 5950 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: im backk
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2019, 08:11:24 PM »
All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow, motherfucker ..My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow. You motherfuckers can't be us or see us. We motherfuckin' War2 Council, War2.RU 'til we die. Out here in .RU, nibba, we warned ya. We'll bomb on you motherfuckers. We do our job

Why is this guy an admin? Am I seriously the only person who is embarrassed to be associated this?

@iL @Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)
He’s screwing around, “rapping” and having fun. Outside of the n-word it’s harmless.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2019, 08:22:03 PM »
I feel like it's only bad/intentionally hateful with an ER at the end. Just an A at the end typically (not always) implies friend/homie .. ER always implies inferior/less than human

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2019, 08:24:04 PM »
Pretty sure TK get hack by burnt.

Hes pretty strange since a week.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2019, 08:26:16 PM »
We should investigate this theory eq

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 08:28:17 PM »
Honestly I'm just tired of all the crazy going on.. and I often find the best way to fight crazy is with more crazy.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 09:03:37 PM »
He’s screwing around, “rapping” and having fun. Outside of the n-word it’s harmless.

@Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

Yeah I'm not trying to catch him out on a technicallity, although I'm not sure it is the function of admins to be "screwing around". It's just a good example of the endless stream of total gabage this idiot spams all the time.

There were two questions there:

Why is he an admin?

Aren't you embarrassed to be associated with this?

IIRC tk was made an admin because he was going to do a heap of work to bring new players to the server, wasn't he? Since then all he has done is spam the forum with garbage and take shots at other players. AFAIK the only "advertizing" he had done is stream himself repeatedly spitting in a can.

....Now he's an expert on the correct use of the N word (speaking as an official of our community). Go call Mike Tyson that tk, and then say "no man it had an A on the end". I'll take Mike's response as the correct one.

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2019, 09:26:22 PM »
I will actually agree with you on this lamb chops. When reinstating my admin was being discussed, one of the things I was looking to do was rebuild the community. I did not want to spend a lot of Financial Resources doing it until there was a hosting fix. For a brief. There appeared to be a functional hosting fix, by logging on to the server now and seeing everybody claiming they cannot host it looks like it was not as functional as it was intended to be.

And then you compound that with the fact that someone as prominent as burnt is going on a psychotic Rampage trying to destroy the community, and then somebody like yourself blatantly hacking which is arguably the absolute most destructive thing to the community possible.. I feel pretty f****** helpless here. I don't want to just throw all my money away.

Things did not pan out the way they were supposed to. And there is no denying that you were a large contributing factor to that.

I'm kind of at a "holy shit this ship is sinking faster than I anticipated" stage right now (again thanks in part to you) .. and have a bit if a "fuck it" attitude... and not a lot of patience for Burnts recent behavior.. so I know my approach towards him hasnt been "profesional" ... ur right there.

But all of that being said.. I've done more positive for this community than you ever have, done MUCH less negative than you, and will continue to help/assist players the best I can when I get some more time to get back on.. so less crying and less hacking from you please.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2019, 09:39:36 PM »
I will actually agree with you on this lamb chops. When reinstating my admin was being discussed, one of the things I was looking to do was rebuild the community.

But you did squat. Oh but you have an excuse? Oh that's ok then...

And then you compound that with the fact that someone as prominent as burnt is going on a psychotic Rampage trying to destroy the community,

With you POURING as much fuel on the fire as you possibly can.

I'm kind of at a "holy shit this ship is sinking faster than I anticipated" stage right now (again thanks in part to you) .. and have a bit if a "fuck it" attitude...

Yeah great positive attitude there, and now it's MY FAULT??

You suck as an admin. You're a mouth on a stick propped up in front of a computer with no brain attached. You can't blame the users for you being a bad admin :thinking:

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2019, 09:44:14 PM »
You're a retard. I said what I had to say. I try not to make it a point to continue arguing with retards.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2019, 10:16:16 PM »
Of course lambchops wouldn't know who 2pac is, he's too busy trying to creep on Babyshark after finding her IP and is trying to find her house on google maps.