Author Topic: Noob Recruitment Bulletin Board  (Read 55613 times)

Offline gg777

• Critter
    • View Profile
Re: Noob Recruitment Bulletin Board
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 04:25:57 AM »
Count me in! My name is the same on the server as it is on the forum. I live in +8 GMT timezone and prefer to play at night time or late afternoon.

Offline Clownboss

• Peon
  • altered beast is the citizen kane of gaming
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 04:50:55 AM »
Count me in! My name is the same on the server as it is on the forum. I live in +8 GMT timezone and prefer to play at night time or late afternoon.
Please add an alternate way of contacting you, like your email or Steam, which can endure for years and years. Just saying you can be found on Bnet is a bit flimsy.

Offline gg777

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 07:20:31 AM »
If someone wants to connect with me, send me a PM and I'll give my e-mail address.

Offline applejacks180

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 12:41:31 AM »
Count me in. PM me or something to play.

Offline Alexhandr

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 01:13:32 PM »
I am Alexhandr on War2 server.
I seek 1v1s and 2v2s, but I'll also play other things as well. Though I really do wish to improve competitively, I'm here to have fun first and foremost.
I live in -4 GMT (US East).

Steam name is also Alexhandr (with a Black Templar avatar).
I'm also in the War2discord: https://discord.gg/RUE4u3g
"You cannot be too gentle, too kind. Shun even to appear harsh in your treatment of one another. Joy, radiant joy, streams from the face of one who gives and kindles joy in the heart of one who receives." -St. Seraphim of Sarov

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 04:18:24 PM »
count me in ,leave a message in here usually  around 9pm-thru whenever eastern us.anykind of games or just to practice strats etc.

Offline Clownboss

• Peon
  • altered beast is the citizen kane of gaming
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 01:30:28 PM »
Guys, how many times am I supposed to tell you to leave an email, Skype, Steam, or Discord?

Offline theahist59

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2016, 09:26:36 PM »
Hey everyone!  I used to play Warcraft II way back when I was a kid, and have not touched it for years.  I just stumbled across this the other day and would love to play some casual games just for fun.  I am definitely a noob.  I do not have any specific games that I would prefer to play, again just some casual games with like-minded players who are around my skill level and don't take it too seriously.  My username is the same in Battlenet as on here: theahist59.  My e-mail is theahist59@gmail.com.  I live on the east coast of the United States.  I am most likely to be free on evenings and weekends.  Thanks! 

WesTern_

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2016, 09:25:14 AM »
Hey everyone, what's up guys? my name is WesTern_ and i am big rts gamer, little noob on War2 :p but i arrive to play, is not difficult... If you want to play with me contact me on this email :         aockicker@gmail.com                                                                                                                   for 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 or melee no scenar plz , no answer?! Maybe i have lot of work or i cant in the moment but be sure i will reply to you're request. Have nice day and see you next time for a match  :P

Offline Ishmokin

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2016, 12:38:21 AM »
I'm Ishmokin and was a fan of the original war2 back in the day. We played very scrubby and only on a casual level.

I create games in the server named noob Gow or scrub Gow.  Been getting some awesome replays of getting my ass handed to me by the vets! :D

I used BNET Insight tool to record the games for the first time and its been great! This will be the key to my improvement and gradually departure from scrubdom! haha!

First time I witnessed a build where he sealed 11 oclock by farms, then built a lumber mill and a watch tower at the entrance. Then built another Hall, and was just producing nothing but peons. then he teched up to get blood lust then proceeded to kill me.

Is that what's called a dual hall build? I always assumed a dual hall was a fast expand. Guess not. hehe.

Anyways, you can find m as Ishmoks or Ishmokin on Steam.  I live in South East Asia, Hong Kong Time.

Hope to get some games with you all! cheers!  ^-^

Offline Viorose

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 03:51:27 PM »
I don't even know what GoW means?!?!?  :-[

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2017, 06:05:38 PM »
lol, it is "Garden of War", the most common map that people play. Welcome to the new player thread Viorose, leave your information in a post & pm the other newbs to see if they want to come play :D You can also join us at our voice/text chat Discord server: http://en.war2.ru/discord
squeak!

Offline ElfenLied

• Peon
  • shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2017, 06:35:13 PM »
GoW - Gears of war

sure thing

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2017, 10:42:21 AM »
stop spreading your anti-war2 misinformation
squeak!

Offline SHxKnight

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 12:16:10 PM »
Sacred Hunters - SHx - is always looking for new members, we have players who play all maps, BNE/GoW and customs. I'm usually on after 6 pm or early Saturdays I'm in the CST time zone.

Our channel on the server is Op SHx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk