Author Topic: [done]Is there some way to improve AI in all 4 campaigns?  (Read 2028 times)

Offline fascinating111

• Peon
    • View Profile
[done]Is there some way to improve AI in all 4 campaigns?
« on: July 26, 2016, 09:12:27 AM »
Hello guys! Just like title says, I would like to know if exists out there some way to improve the AI in terms of like: I have played some missions either in tides of darkness or beyond the dark portal where computer do nothing. For example in mission 6 of humans in dark portal campaign: the Orange orcs do nothing, he doesn't use transports or ships or upgrade anything which makes the mission a little boring.
I used to have this same problem in DOS version in the past but recently just discovered this battle net edition so AI was fixed in some missions but still remains in missions like previously mentioned...
I would like to add that this annoying glitch can deliberately fixed if you save the mission and then re-load it or exiting the game and the re-loading again the mission (pretty strange).

I would appreciate any answer possible. I don't know if anybody else have noticed these glitches around campaign missions.
Regards
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:11:27 PM by tupac »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile