Author Topic: Is there anyone who is knowledgable/has experience enough with stratagus/wargus?  (Read 8121 times)

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
seeing if i can change bnet's rules good luck with wargus!

i think u can add the camps back with a patch.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Heheh okay I got it working now, thanks. I didn't need the program though, I just needed to extract the .sms file and keep it there without putting it back in x'D Seems it does overwrite the one inside the archive.

yeah for the stuff your doing id say your better off with wargus...bnet follows the maps 01-02 etc, so u cant put a custom rule to a map afaik.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 11:12:28 AM by easycompany »

Offline Erenussocrates

• Grunt
    • View Profile
I learned how to create my own triggers in wargus, I'm having an orgasm right now.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
loooolll i hear ya feels good doesnt it  ;D

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
I learned how to create my own triggers in wargus, I'm having an orgasm right now.
Hahahahaha it does feel good eh???? POWER!!!!!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
in options on the install il has it set as aie or camps...i totally never look at his options. just incase you do want to use ru.

Offline Erenussocrates

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Hey, tupac, are you still there? I've been having tons of fun with wargus lately. But there's still something that I've bumped upon, and I need help.

Even though I've written my own AI in the mission's .sms file, for an extra computer player in the campaign mission (Human Beyond The Dark Portal mission 10), it seemed as if the new player was not doing any of the things that I've written on it's AI table. They just did the default idle things like gathering gold and wood, repairing etc.
Here's my mission 10's .sms file, you can view it from here:
http://pastebin.com/F9kSgMaZ
As you can see, player 0 (red) is the new one that I've created, and I've assigned it as the human player's ally. But the problem is, I don't know how to assign this AI I've newly created for them ("local hum_exp_10_ally"). So, even though the enemy AI works the same as before, the newly added ally AI does nothing.

Is there any advice that you could give me about this?

Offline Erenussocrates

• Grunt
    • View Profile
PS. red's buildings were added by me.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
looks good man...is there any way to get rid of the annoying message box up top+green rally lines.