War2.ru Slogan
News: New responsive forum theme available! Click here to switch! More info here!


Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

earth empires 4884  159

Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 05:07:23 PM »
Message from chem (#112) sent on Aug 11, 21:05

Did you end up getting through?


lol
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 05:10:05 PM »
instead i have more industrial complexes than residences.

Enterprise Zones: 2862
Residences: 1520
Industrial Complexes: 2127


btw are u saying I should stop at 3000 Enterprise Zones and 2000 residences?
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4481 Karma: +175/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

  • "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 4481
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 05:43:48 PM »
tear down 1500 industries and put them into ent/res.  never stop making ent/res and growing until the reset is almost over.  i simply was giving a rough number based on how much land i was guessing you had, and showing the proportions to you.  5% industries, some c-sites, and the remaining 95% or so 50% in ent and 45% in res
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2016, 05:45:47 PM »
2.3 mins ago
An Evil Nicaraguan (#122) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 368 enemy spies.

2.6 mins ago
An Evil Nicaraguan (#122) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 374 enemy spies.

2.8 mins ago
An Evil Nicaraguan (#122) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 380 enemy spies.



why is some top 10 bitch spying on me? i wonder if he's in cahoots with chem
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2016, 05:48:06 PM »
tear down 1500 industries and put them into ent/res.  never stop making ent/res and growing until the reset is almost over.  i simply was giving a rough number based on how much land i was guessing you had, and showing the proportions to you.  5% industries, some c-sites, and the remaining 95% or so 50% in ent and 45% in res


what about tech
do i buy my military instead?
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4481 Karma: +175/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

  • "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 4481
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2016, 06:41:40 PM »
buy armies on the market
buy tech on the market, specifically bus tech and res tech, keep them over 160% all the time and get them up to 179% at the end of the set (and i would recommend, in the future, starting with all labs to put down a groundwork of tech before switching the labs out to ent/res, it's a little trickier playing a casher this way but tech is so expensive...)
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2016, 06:46:42 PM »
buy armies on the market
buy tech on the market, specifically bus tech and res tech, keep them over 160% all the time and get them up to 179% at the end of the set (and i would recommend, in the future, starting with all labs to put down a groundwork of tech before switching the labs out to ent/res, it's a little trickier playing a casher this way but tech is so expensive...)

lol i never got my tech that high ever, never could get the money. i read there's a lower max on tech with theocracy too.
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2016, 06:51:30 PM »
it's annoying. i go to buy my military but there's not enough of what i want on the private market, they're available on the public market but the price is a lot higher.
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4481 Karma: +175/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

  • "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 4481
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2016, 06:52:06 PM »
oh yeah that doesn't apply to theocracy, i was thinking republic.  for a theocracy it's much lower, you can skimp on it a bit more.  it has the built in residential bonus (50%?) to make up for it, and the cheap private market for the destock
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2016, 06:56:59 PM »
http://www.eestats.com/express/country/21

this is me btw, looks like i own


u haven't hit Chem yet?
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2016, 07:10:08 PM »
You hitting Chem in Earth Empires will be more exciting than the Spain vs Nigeria basketball game going on right now and probably have a bigger audience too
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4481 Karma: +175/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

  • "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 4481
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2016, 01:16:25 PM »
ive been beating on the newbies who attacked me a bit

2016-08-12 16:28:23   PS   Baron in the Trees (#107)   Ratski (#19)   255A (319A)
2016-08-12 14:16:41   PS   Baron in the Trees (#107)   chem (#112)   533A (833A)
2016-08-12 14:16:15   PS   Baron in the Trees (#107)   chem (#112)   655A (1079A)
2016-08-12 11:27:19   PS   Baron in the Trees (#107)   Ratski (#19)   698A (1128A)
2016-08-12 03:52:07   PS   Baron in the Trees (#107)   chem (#112)   1467A (2073A)

but my finish is already bonked cuz of those clowns even if they dont fire back
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2016, 04:04:30 PM »
lol u  destroyed ratski
Death Knight Posts: 2693 Karma: +53/-14 *********

marx was right

  • Death Knight
  • *********
  • *
  • Posts: 2693
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2016, 10:48:55 AM »
i spied on you.. how the fuck do you have all that tech and a billion dollars?
"The Architect" Global Moderator Death Knight Posts: 4481 Karma: +175/-110 *****

eyyy im walkin here

  • "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Death Knight
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 4481
    • View Profile
Re: earth empires
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2016, 07:08:25 PM »
Im the best player of all time, I told you lol.  Thats with getting in that dumb war and being hit by those newbies and not logging in Saturday to sell tech too