Author Topic: Re: Ladies and gentlements! We did it! Adam can R.I.P!  (Read 10574 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ladies and gentlements! We did it! Adam can R.I.P!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 07:17:03 AM »
First of all you dont know about my other accounts

who cant even stand his own identity

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Once again i get the #1 rank spot, and the best part of it is i will do it again, right now im planning to get back and put some respekt on my name, it mean i will start to take this game seriously for the couple next month.

Get ready to see those overated player get expose.

For now you guys just can deal with my 35% win rate ratio as the current #1.

Keep hating son ;)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 07:19:59 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 07:27:20 AM »
Second of all you dont consider other account of spb too, most of my win is against SPBRU, but it's look like you forget this part.

Just the stats I posted already give him around 25 wins, do you really think im going to believe he only won 5 times on spbru in total against all your accs to make it 70-30 lol, Obviously i didn't forget. Sure you've got the winning record, but it's nowhere near 70-30 lmfao, it's like you said.
some people are overated
and thats all you ever do, Overrate yourself.
Most of the master right now get beat by me or even worst will dodge me

Oh you mean like what you're doing right now? And when you reached #3 on Equinox last time? Are you sure it's  not just cause they know that you're a shitty person and don't want to give you the attention you crave?
no dude i beat a guy in series with 90% win rate ratio ratio and he was the #1

668 - 382 is not a 90% win ratio lmao, who does your calculating, strippers?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 07:34:49 AM »
Once again i get the #1 rank spot, and the best part of it is i will do it again, right now im planning to get back and put some respekt on my name, it mean i will start to take this game seriously for the couple next month.

Keep hating son

I'm just 'see those overated player get expose'  in the form of me exposing you, which i've done time and time again. The only one hating is you, as you always have to resort to "Fuck you trash newbie rubbish garbage bin!!" as a response. But go on, do your best "exposing" other players, how? By beating them in a 21 year old game you're still hacking in ? What are they claiming for you to "Expose them"

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2016, 07:41:58 AM »
Second of all you dont consider other account of spb too, most of my win is against SPBRU, but it's look like you forget this part.

Just the stats I posted already give him around 25 wins, do you really think im going to believe he only won 5 times on spbru in total against all your accs to make it 70-30 lol, Obviously i didn't forget. Sure you've got the winning record, but it's nowhere near 70-30 lmfao, it's like you said.
some people are overated
and thats all you ever do, Overrate yourself.
Most of the master right now get beat by me or even worst will dodge me

Oh you mean like what you're doing right now? And when you reached #3 on Equinox last time? Are you sure it's  not just cause they know that you're a shitty person and don't want to give you the attention you crave?
no dude i beat a guy in series with 90% win rate ratio ratio and he was the #1

668 - 382 is not a 90% win ratio lmao, who does your calculating, strippers?

The probleme with you is how you take EVERYTHING for the perfect word, when i said i own them like 70-30 is not like if it's the exact scores, but overall its look like the real score, maybe its 65-35, who know, but at the end i have a huge lead over him.

Nobody take this game seriously like swift to make us believe he know the perfect scores on every one of his series.

Now i dont know about % winrate but i pretty sure 668 - 382 is around 60 and 90%

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2016, 07:44:23 AM »

Keep hating son

I'm just 'see those overated player get expose'  in the form of me exposing you, which i've done time and time again. The only one hating is you, as you always have to resort to "Fuck you trash newbie rubbish garbage bin!!" as a response. But go on, do your best "exposing" other players, how? By beating them in a 21 year old game you're still hacking in ? What are they claiming for you to "Expose them"

You will see, believe it, im back.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2016, 07:53:29 AM »
The probleme with you is how you take EVERYTHING for the perfect word
This coming from the guy who went on a rampage on the occult forums because tk told you "he didn't rape your family, calm down dude" and proceeded to make posts that all admins only take action if people are raped. and you then proceeded to write this golden post to tk

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2016, 07:55:24 AM »
Tk was the one whos said he will raped my family.

Thats why i told him i would have to rape his familly before i get ban.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2016, 07:55:29 AM »
Now i dont know about % winrate but i pretty sure 668 - 382 is around 60 and 90%

And you're around 100 - 100% retarded.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2016, 07:56:21 AM »
Im around #1, your around nothing, we cant even find you on ladder anymore hahahaha

And by the way if we go with your logic you should be top 10 easy since you got 608-292.

Rank 461: PraiseVivec 608 - 292 Hotstreak 7 Best rank 8

67.56% win rate ratio, pretty good, but the truth is, your pretty bad LOL...

Great stats but no skills newbe, like almost everyone, bunch of stacker newbs.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:00:41 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2016, 07:58:57 AM »

No he didn't. you were acting like a drama queen because he gave koorb a 1 day ban instead of for how long you wanted him to. And he told you to calm down, the guy didn't rape your family. Tk  never said anything about him going to rape your family lol, you being a psychopath about this is what caused me and you to have a problem, because you were taking it out on everyone and "EVERYTHING for the perfect word" as you put it. Even though you never read what he said properly

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2016, 08:02:44 AM »
Im around #1, your around nothing, we cant even find you on ladder anymore hahahaha

Care to check when I last logged in? And the time before that? I've even told you i'm inactive, but unlike you i'm not pretending i don't play and get seen online on either a smurf or main account that very second. But by all means, laugh at me  for not being online, i'll laugh at you for all the times you've been exposed and still deny things.

What I won't laugh at is the fact you owe people money, pay those people back already you scumbag.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2016, 08:03:32 AM »

No he didn't. you were acting like a drama queen because he gave koorb a 1 day ban instead of for how long you wanted him to. And he told you to calm down, the guy didn't rape your family. Tk  never said anything about him going to rape your family lol, you being a psychopath about this is what caused me and you to have a problem, because you were taking it out on everyone and "EVERYTHING for the perfect word" as you put it. Even though you never read what he said properly

Oh your right, Koorb was the one who spam me and ripe for an entire week with you and shotgun while i was playing ladder against peoples, and they finally ban him for 24 hours what he dint even do by using proxy, and it's finally koorb who tell me he will rape my family and i goes crazy so when tk ask for a ban i tell him not before i raped his family to show him what it do.

At the end, nobody cares, your like the only one who took everything from the last 10 years just to win an argument, nobody cares, im still #1 and your still a trash.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2016, 08:03:57 AM »
And by the way if we go with your logic you should be top 10 easy since you got 608-292.

Rank 461: PraiseVivec 608 - 292 Hotstreak 7 Best rank 8

67.56% win rate ratio, pretty good, but the truth is, your pretty bad LOL...

Great stats but no skills newbe, should keep playing trash and act like your good with your great stats,  like almost everyone, bunch of stacker newbs.

Your stats perfectly represent who you are, a liar manipulator.

All you shitty australian new zeland players are pure trash garbage.

Winchester - Newb trash
Dugs - Dodger trash
Shotgun - Free winner and Hacker trash

My only respect goes for koorb, not as a person but as a player, hes good, he dont free win, he play everyone and he dont hacks.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:15:42 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2016, 08:20:34 AM »
bunch of stacker newbs

How do you stack a 1v1 lmfaoooo, retard.

And how can i stack when you yourself said Nobody allies me? Lol You're way to inconsistent. Taking you to the "Perfect word" is great because your inconsistency is just way too hilarious, its one different story after another, can never stick to the one thing. This is how you get exposed Equinox, not by whatever you plan on doing to other people.

pretty good, but the truth is, your pretty bad LOL...

The same goes with you, you're not pro, you're average at best, but you overrate yourself, when you clearly suck compared to everyone else and don't even have a near even/positive record against pro players, neither do I of course, but again i'm not the one claiming i'm the champion of warcraft 2 and i'm god and that people need to kneel before me now am I? I'm just me, and i'll play anybody whether they are noobs or pros, depending whos online. I downloaded the game and played online for the first time on my acc in late 2011, you've been playing for over 15 years (while hacking) and you're still not even pro yet. You're still average at best (with hacks) despite how much you binge play the game. I'd say "Get good" but you clearly can't after over 15 years.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2016, 08:28:17 AM »
bunch of stacker newbs

How do you stack a 1v1 lmfaoooo, retard.

And how can i stack when you yourself said Nobody allies me? Lol You're way to inconsistent. Taking you to the "Perfect word" is great because your inconsistency is just way too hilarious, its one different story after another, can never stick to the one thing. This is how you get exposed Equinox, not by whatever you plan on doing to other people.

pretty good, but the truth is, your pretty bad LOL...

The same goes with you, you're not pro, you're average at best, but you overrate yourself, when you clearly suck compared to everyone else and don't even have a near even/positive record against pro players, neither do I of course, but again i'm not the one claiming i'm the champion of warcraft 2 and i'm god and that people need to kneel before me now am I? I'm just me, and i'll play anybody whether they are noobs or pros, depending whos online. I downloaded the game and played online for the first time on my acc in late 2011, you've been playing for over 15 years (while hacking) and you're still not even pro yet. You're still average at best (with hacks) despite how much you binge play the game. I'd say "Get good" but you clearly can't after over 15 years.

Stacking is not only for team games idiot.

Dodger = Refuse a certain game from a certain player.

Stacker = choosing your opponnent.

So actually your a stacker dodger, it's even worst.

Most of the pro player will dodge me, i dont have to said name but most of them will clearly dodge me, half of the current master player will dodge me if we had to do a series and the winner bring back the master icon.

The truth is, ive never take this game seriously since the last 5 years, actually since the last five years i was putting more effort into the community compare to my personal playing. And it affect me alot., there also the fact where im playing Heroes of the storm and heroes of the storm is way much more Micro then macro, so yes im pretty rusty since the 2 last years, when it came to war2craft and macro.

But like i said, im back for the next months and i will take it seriously like never before.

From there, we will see, get ready punk ass.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:30:43 AM by Equinox »