Author Topic: Re: Ladies and gentlements! We did it! Adam can R.I.P!  (Read 10550 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Ladies and gentlements! We did it! Adam can R.I.P!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2016, 08:44:23 AM »
Your stats perfectly represent who you are, a liar manipulator.

This is my only account, and it was made in late 2011 , which most of that year was spent playing against my friends I also got to download the game, who were the same level as me at the time, I don't see what makes me a "liar manipulator" about that. if I ever made another account it was around mid 2012 to play with those friends and i called that just "vivec" to which i forgot the password to and just continued playing on my regular acc lol. I'm not making new accounts all the time like you pretending im a woman on one account and pretending im a guy who died of a heart attack on the next all to hide the fact that i'm a bad person.

You're claiming to be a pro, and vs alot but have a terrible W/L Record on ALL your accounts against other people who only play pros on the ladder. You're clearly not as good as you claim. And no amount of excuses will help you. You're average at best with hacks after 15 years of playing the game, that eats you up to hear that from me everytime i know, but you have to face it. You're not as good as you think, just average at best (with hacks), and You trying to insult me as a counter measure won't help you, it further proves my point that you have to compare yourself to a guy whos played 10-15 years less then you to try look even remotely good at the game lol. yeah well done mate, you got over a decade on me and played during a games prime, and you're still bad lol, but not as bad as the guy who played in late 2011! and has been inactive for over a year of it! Lol

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2016, 08:49:17 AM »
Dodger = Refuse a certain game from a certain player.

Stacker = choosing your opponnent.

This is what you do too clearly, look at you avoiding shotgun. Know the odds are Stacked against you HAHAHA, and challenging me when i'm inactive, such a dodger stacker newb! The worst kind~! hypocrite!
i was putting more effort into the community compare to my personal playing. And it affect me alot
Yeah, you were putting a ton of effort into degrading the warcraft community by hacking and making your personal play worse as a result, and it effected you alot because you were a dick to too many people. Poor you!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:52:50 AM by Winchester »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2016, 08:57:45 AM »
Dodger = Refuse a certain game from a certain player.

Stacker = choosing your opponnent.

This is what you do too clearly, look at you avoiding shotgun. Know the odds are Stacked against you HAHAHA, and challenging me when i'm inactive, such a stacker hypocrite!
i was putting more effort into the community compare to my personal playing. And it affect me alot
Yeah, you were putting a ton of effort into degrading the warcraft community by hacking and making your personal play worse as a result, and it effected you alot because you were a dick to too many people. Poor you!

He was playing against his friends, good one, most of the peoples we can see on your game list are all chop players or total garbage player on gow.

You never played peoples like, Joe, koorb, medivh, knitter, tabac, spb, braviet, myst, jesk, alf, lux, etc etc etc.

No your playing peoples likes, King everett, insomnia, oldplaya, avgo, metzen, jazzo, chopeeeeeeee, kat66, unu, ryan85, jessuz, mihael.

Actually your just playing the new players, even worst we dont even know who are those guys...

Your a trash, just face it.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2016, 09:50:04 AM »

He was playing against his friends

Yes, thats where alot of my wins on w/l come from, the 2011/2012 games with my friends who i got to download the game.
Actually your just playing the new players, even worst we dont even know who are those guys...
Duh, Like i said, those players in my 2011-early 2012 were against friends i got to download the game and were on my level at the time (all of us new online, not much experience) . OF course your not going to know them if they don't continue playing the game after they see spastics like you being toxic to the community, hell, theres 2 people that avoid RU altogether and only play on the mousetopher backup server because of you being so damn toxic.

I've never played jesk you say, even though i'm 2-1 against him on the ladder, and have videos of playing against him on youtube in team games, i'm not saying i'm better then him, i was really lucky in those games lol, but god if you're gonna say i never play people go do your ladder research lmfao. I never play Koorb you say, but you make it out like im his best friend cause we're from the same country lol. Of course i play him, and he beats me everytime, cause he's actually pro unlike you. And he knows how long i've been playing and offers advice afterward, something you need to learn to take.  Knitter i've had a few 1v1s with, spb too, not many with spb, but plenty of team games with him and the others, Joe likes my trolling on forums against you and in the past messiah
Your a trash, just face it.
It took you over 15 years to get to your level, and you're still terrible lol, in war2s prime too,
You trying to insult me as a counter measure won't help you, it further proves my point that you have to compare yourself to a guy whos played 10-15 years less then you to try look even remotely good at the game lol. yeah well done mate, you got over a decade on me and played during a games prime, and you're still bad lol, but not as bad as the guy who played in late 2011! and has been inactive for over a year of it! Lol

Thanks for proving my point lmao, your only bragging rights is over someone you have 10+ years over when you played during a games prime, and you're still horrendous

That's what a new player is you moron, you're not supposed to know them, otherwise, they're not new players! God you are incredibly stupid

And you were bragging earlier that this what you used to do? You know, being the one who """Give them chance""" and "ally when no one wanted to" and """made them good""" That you taught all the new people and got them to play games! You know, all those lies you made up a few hours ago to actually try make yourself look like a redeemable human being on a video game? And now you're looking down upon me for actually being the person who does that with new players who just downloaded the game like king everett lol, Go look at the timestamps and game reports between those games, and then try tell me that I wasn't showing him anything like how to play the game, something you claim you show many people how to do but simply lie about, your attitude is proof enough, and lets not get into the hacking and arrogance.