Author Topic: Two $100 PBall Tournaments October 8th and 15th both at 6 PM CDT  (Read 15933 times)

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Two $100 PBall Tournaments October 8th and 15th both at 6 PM CDT
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 02:35:46 PM »
yea rite i would own u i have already its so easy

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 02:44:27 PM »
yea rite i would own u i have already its so easy
Lol set up a time then, the last time this happened I beat TK 20-0 and Swift 4-1. You're an idiot if you think you'll beat me in PBall, I'd be glad to rape another BNE player though. Also you've never raped me delusional loser. So when you wanna 1v1?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 03:25:10 PM »
Omfg here we go smeagol making more shit up on a low skill map lol. 

*moonwalks out of post*

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 07:55:22 PM »
Omfg here we go smeagol making more shit up on a low skill map lol. 

*moonwalks out of post*

Videos don't lie bro. You are now trying to say you didn't lose to me 20-0 when it's all over the forum and there's videos? Lmao.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 08:25:56 PM »
I vaguely recall saying "hey i said i can get good at this map in XX amount of games.. but there's nobody even online to play" .. so we played some under the premise that those were games i could learn the map... and then you decided to include them in your record vs me.

You like the map. That's cool... pball is fun to play from time to time.. but at the end of the day, it truly is a low skill map that has no reflection on a player's ability to play actual warcraft 2.

Swift proved it by beating the self-proclaimed "best p baller" (you) with only a handful of games compared to your thousands of games.
I proved it by beating the other 2 "best p ballers" (xcal and quik or something) according to you with only a handful of pball games compared to their thousands of games.. and got you down to 1 unit at least once, and under 4-5 units a few other times. (i havent watched the videos you posted, but i doubt you've included them)
Feature just proved it by winning a pball tournament after not playing pball or any war2 for at least a year or more.

.. and i had no intention of ever bringing any of this shit up again, and maybe it's all just coincidence, but if i recall correctly your name was flagged as "HACKER" shortly after the anti-hack came out, then you lost a pball tournament shortly after that, then you went M.I.A. (or possibly just smurfing) for around a year, and now you're back under xxxsmeagolxxx and lost the first pball tournament that i know about... oh, and one of your pball buddies was flagged as hacker also

maybe just coincidence .. or false positive? who knows.

bottom line... the map does not take much skill and almost everyone in the community knows it. so you can go fighting everyone who attack's the map's lack of complexity/strategy and never win, or just accept the fact that you really enjoy a map that is very basic and easy to learn.

idgaf.. but i know one things for sure.. i cant listen to your b.s. or watch you fight everyone who points out the blatantly obvious (pball is "newb" map) and im tired of lowering myself to even give the response that im currently giving. so ill be blocking after this

my suggestion ... someone says "hey that's a newb map"   .. the most appropriate response should be "yeah i know, but i like it and im ok with that"

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 09:19:47 PM »
Lol set up a time then, the last time this happened I beat TK 20-0 and Swift 4-1. You're an idiot if you think you'll beat me in PBall, I'd be glad to rape another BNE player though. Also you've never raped me delusional loser. So when you wanna 1v1?

any time just bring it on, you will be sorry

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 10:09:01 PM »
someone stream it!
squeak!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2016, 06:18:22 AM »
I vaguely recall saying "hey i said i can get good at this map in XX amount of games.. but there's nobody even online to play" .. so we played some under the premise that those were games i could learn the map... and then you decided to include them in your record vs me.

You like the map. That's cool... pball is fun to play from time to time.. but at the end of the day, it truly is a low skill map that has no reflection on a player's ability to play actual warcraft 2.

Swift proved it by beating the self-proclaimed "best p baller" (you) with only a handful of games compared to your thousands of games.
I proved it by beating the other 2 "best p ballers" (xcal and quik or something) according to you with only a handful of pball games compared to their thousands of games.. and got you down to 1 unit at least once, and under 4-5 units a few other times. (i havent watched the videos you posted, but i doubt you've included them)
Feature just proved it by winning a pball tournament after not playing pball or any war2 for at least a year or more.

.. and i had no intention of ever bringing any of this shit up again, and maybe it's all just coincidence, but if i recall correctly your name was flagged as "HACKER" shortly after the anti-hack came out, then you lost a pball tournament shortly after that, then you went M.I.A. (or possibly just smurfing) for around a year, and now you're back under xxxsmeagolxxx and lost the first pball tournament that i know about... oh, and one of your pball buddies was flagged as hacker also

maybe just coincidence .. or false positive? who knows.

bottom line... the map does not take much skill and almost everyone in the community knows it. so you can go fighting everyone who attack's the map's lack of complexity/strategy and never win, or just accept the fact that you really enjoy a map that is very basic and easy to learn.

idgaf.. but i know one things for sure.. i cant listen to your b.s. or watch you fight everyone who points out the blatantly obvious (pball is "newb" map) and im tired of lowering myself to even give the response that im currently giving. so ill be blocking after this

my suggestion ... someone says "hey that's a newb map"   .. the most appropriate response should be "yeah i know, but i like it and im ok with that"

Dude do you have brain damage? Swift was never ahead and lost 4-1 and you lost 20-0. You claimed you could beat me and the top PBallers then lost 20-0 to me 6-1 to Xcal and 2-0 to QUICK. There was no teaching involved you claimed this shit on the forum and got owned. I honestly think you have some mental issues with memory. Swift didn't prove shit he lost a series of 7 lol and you lost 20-0. Also I won the previous 2 tournaments(April and July) to this one and $170 and won $30 in this one. Lol you're so full of shit. Also the anti hack was proven to be a false positive, Il posted it in the status fool. I don't hack idiot and never have, you got owned.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:04:41 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 06:19:23 AM »

any time just bring it on, you will be sorry
Lol you're a moron I'm 16-9 in PBall tournaments am the best PBaller, have beaten everyone in 1v1s including the top BNE players. You have absolutely no chance that's the funny part. If you think you do you are beyond delusional. What is your name on the server?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 06:57:05 AM »
You're hopeless. Enjoy pball and spending the rest of your war2 days trying to convince anyone it takes skill to master. I'm done.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 07:04:13 AM »
You're hopeless. Enjoy pball and spending the rest of your war2 days trying to convince anyone it takes skill to master. I'm done.
Lol great glad I have your permission. Since I stay ahead of all others in 1v1 record and have won by far the most tournaments, obvious it must take skill and I have that skill. Great to know I can enjoy the game I like, appreciate it bro.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 06:11:58 AM »
The $100 PBall Build(Balanced) tournament is tomorrow Saturday at 6 PM Central/ 7 PM Central.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 07:07:49 AM »
I won  :D Thx for hosting this, first time ever winning something on war2. I love being a all mapper, it's the best way to experience war2! Get like me!
No problem Feature, glad to have you back on Warcraft 2 and PBalling. Congratulations on your win and good games in the finals man. Welcome back!

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 07:08:37 AM »
The $100 PBall Build Balanced tournament is today at 6 PM Central / 7 PM Eastern. If you want to play log in a bit before the start time and join channel spikes.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2016, 08:15:07 PM »
Big turnout for the tourney! Replays of my two high quality games vs Manowar! will be available soon at the replays section

squeak!