Author Topic: .  (Read 10275 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Demote Knitter thanks
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 06:35:50 AM »
oh my holy Equinox....
I do play everyone anytime , i dont fear anyone because i play this game for fun. Your just out of your mind your a retard. Last time we tryed to play you wanted to ban all watcher because you said they are tipping me.
So i rather play some 2v2.

Sorry when i have to break the news for you. But you are bad i could beat you anytime. The main thing is i dont play much 1v1 games. I have over 10k games played, but only a hand full 1v1. People who actually know me , know that im alot better than you are and ever will be. Let me play a couple 1v1 and i dominate you just as easy as Startale did.

And for Antti, your a retard! Its not my fault if your not online when iam. I was online and asked everyone for 1v1.
Your a good player, but we went 4:4 when i havent played in a long time. So i know your not a big deal.
You keep saving ( i got ss's) startale,lux, player,sg... arent on your level ur way ahead of them. Any of those players rapes you.

And to repeat ill play whenever im online. However i like good 2v2 more than a stupid 1v1 with a silly.

Fuckingggg bullshittttt lieeee dude... the only guys i dont want watcher is joe and swift... I have never cares to let peoples wactch our games, and you actually know that fact about joe and swift and using that, but you totally know i have never resquest no watcher against you.

Peoples have always been welcome in our games.

Same for jesk... Did you not watch when i did 2-2 with him and he run like a coward?? Did he do that for Adam too??? What did happen that day? Did we had no watchers when i beat you 4-2 ? Actually we had wathers, because le remember something,  maybe it will bring truth into your delusion... The thing you said about the fact you told me you will let me win, you never told me that to me, you told that to the watchers, the watchers who was impress by the fact i was beating you. And thats exactly when you said you was letting me beating you.

But its what not even true, because actually we start this series by grudge, because i want that #1, and you were exactly saying the same thing you said today.. You cant beat me, i will beat you, and i finally win 4-2 after you were saying you let me wins.

Dude it's the second time your lying to me this week by telling me you let me win and now i dont want watchers.

Just assume the fucking fact your dodging antti, i cant even said your dodging me because i dint even request a 1on1 against you yet.

Because i totally know your still hurt about that last series where you totally get outclass.

Now for the antti case, i just will told you this, for the last 2 week ive been log on for almost 16 hours per day.

And ITS certainly not antti fault, you were not there, and we all know why, because you just dodge!

Now if you want to play again, against me?? Dude thats exactly what i want!!! Because i just will get this #1 again for a second time in not even a month, and keep apply my power over this kingdom!!

We also both can let watchers in, and we also can records our games, both of us!!! So we are both sure nobody hack and nobody get type!

Now be careful about what you wish son, because you could finish exactly like this.

Equinox Tornados Startale ass in grudge match ROFL.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:36:41 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 07:47:46 AM »
Equinox Tornados Startale ass in grudge match ROFL.

You getting 16-2'd isn't what i'd call a "Grudge match". It's what we'd call an "equinox is angry cause he keeps on losing" match.

A grudge match would imply you were actually a challenge to him.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 08:18:44 AM »
Wtf why u still talk about me. I am inactive casue its summer and i Got better thinks to do. Wow eq u are SO stupid. I got more games with europeans players cause i am from europe and o wont spent all night for american player. Xddddd i thnik u should close this ladder
And i prefer playing vs "quiet" people like braviet. More playing less Talking
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:26:38 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2016, 08:27:32 AM »
Wtf why u still talk about me. I am inactive casue its summer and i Got better think to do. Wow eq u are SO stupid. I got mpre games with europeans players cause i am from europe and o wont spent all night for american player. Xddddd i thnik u should close this ladder
And i prefer playing vs "quiet" people like braviet. More playing less Talking

No your innactive cuz your smurfing and your delusional, and how the hell is that a probleme to be european?? There alot of american players and rest of world players connected all day long and you just dont play them.

But playing 350 games against braviet ainst a probleme right.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:29:34 AM by Equinox »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2016, 10:37:07 AM »
Nice to know that i am playing. Cause if i need pick between my opponent viet will be #1 in my list forever cause i like playing against him and he was at 14 my time on bnet
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2016, 11:50:33 AM »
you bullied everyone thats why i got no1 to play.
I say ban Antti! Im online a couple hours now, im active no need to "demote"

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2016, 11:55:19 AM »
I decline to demote Knitter.  I hope he can find time to play sepisusi.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2016, 12:10:46 PM »
last time i wanted to play you, you said u gotta drink 1 litre milk first....
Blid knows that i will play whoever anytime.
Also this saturday is a bad time for me. I got time on friday and sunday.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2016, 01:07:11 PM »
you guys should play Sunday so I can warvid it
war2 > war3

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2016, 01:07:39 PM »
You should stream Tora
squeak!

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2016, 03:03:28 PM »
last time i wanted to play you, you said u gotta drink 1 litre milk first....

lol

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2016, 07:15:01 PM »
Knitter just played 5 games with Equinox (as dumbnewbe) winning 4-1. Consider him active now.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2016, 07:51:07 PM »
Knitter just played 5 games with Equinox (as dumbnewbe) winning 4-1. Consider him active now.

ive won it 6:1
Thx.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2016, 07:52:45 PM »
Because i totally know your still hurt about that last series where you totally get outclass.

for the last 2 week ive been log on for almost 16 hours per day.

6-1'd by Knitter, nice outclassing lol

Knitterhemd (#1) defeated DumbNewbe (#105) on "Garden of War" at 22:44:44 on 09/15/2016.
Knitterhemd (#1) defeated DumbNewbe (#105) on "Garden of War" at 22:26:31 on 09/15/2016.
Knitterhemd (#1) defeated DumbNewbe (#138) on "Garden of War" at 22:18:45 on 09/15/2016.
Knitterhemd (#1) defeated DumbNewbe (#105) on "Garden of War" at 22:15:21 on 09/15/2016.
Knitterhemd (#1) defeated DumbNewbe (#275) on "Garden of War" at 20:14:38 on 09/15/2016.
Knitterhemd (#1) defeated DumbNewbe (#138) on "Garden of War" at 20:00:29 on 09/15/2016.
DumbNewbe (#275 → #138) defeated Knitterhemd (#1) on "Garden of War" at 19:47:08 on 09/15/2016.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2016, 08:08:52 PM »
First it's not equinox its dumbnewbe, if i was playing with equinox i will not stream.

Second it's not about me it's about Antti, go play Antti.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 08:15:07 PM by Equinox »