War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Equinox 3339  47

Ogre Mage Posts: 1613 Karma: +60/-36 ********

Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2016, 09:11:07 PM »
I'm not really hosting chop.  I explained this in another thread.  I just renamed GoW to a bunch of common chop map names and I'm hosting so chop players will download it and get it mixed in with their chop maps!

Lol epic troll
Death Knight Posts: 2521 Karma: +107/-97 *********

Equinox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2016, 09:11:39 PM »
Lol ok
Server Admin Axe Thrower Posts: 415 Karma: +28/-2 *****

Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2016, 12:52:08 AM »
Guys....How about we all boycott him? I mean we do not have to talk to him or play with or against him. Let's start leaving from his games/banning him when he joins. Will sure calm him the fuck down.

Hey lagbringhacks- While you cry about banning me from games, your own cosin ze_saint just like my stream at the same time LOOLOLOLOL

What does saint liking or not your stupid twitch account have to do with me? He can go fuck a donkey or your dead grandma for all I am concerned. I could not care less. Loser. lmfao. Hopefully, people will realise you are like a fucking cancer and start not playing with you and banning you from their games.