Author Topic: Equinox  (Read 12172 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Equinox
« on: September 14, 2016, 10:55:49 AM »
grow up.

stop bullying and harassing the players on the server. nobody wants to come on to the server to your constant whinging and aggressive negative attitude every damn day, you'll push people away from the server you're spamming about saving. pull your head in

Offline loverbeer

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 11:08:13 AM »
He is close from a "burn out" again...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 11:09:58 AM by loverbeer »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 11:55:50 AM »
If you've ever watched his stream he's constantly cracking up and laughing and seems way less like an asshole than I expected.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 04:54:12 PM »
grow up.

stop bullying and harassing the players on the server. nobody wants to come on to the server to your constant whinging and aggressive negative attitude every damn day, you'll push people away from the server you're spamming about saving. pull your head in

Dude you should fucking grow up yourself idiot, you are mad at me since 3 days because i fucking told you to shut your fucking mouth or get out of my game.

I dint even kick you dude, i let you the fucking choice and you decide to leave and since your fucking mad like a little girl who need attention.

You have made more post on this forum this week then you have ever made on the last 3 years, just fucking get over it and grop up yourslelf.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 04:57:56 PM »
He is close from a "burn out" again...

Toé petite tapette va t'cacher dans l'grenier de sodomisation musulmane à ton chum fif hacker.

Offline loverbeer

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 05:14:25 PM »
Ton français est, non seulement pire que ton anglais, mais révèle également un quotient intellectuel proche d'un trisomique.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 05:22:55 PM »
Ton français est, non seulement pire que ton anglais, mais révèle également un quotient intellectuel proche d'un trisomique.

Vaut mieux avoir un mauvais francais qu'une grosse bite dans l'cul :)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 06:08:26 PM »
Listen everyone stfu!  Unless you all bashing della! ;)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 06:56:57 PM »
grow up.

Dude you should fucking grow up yourself idiot, you are mad at me since 3 days because i fucking told you to shut your fucking mouth or get out of my game.

I dint even kick you dude, i let you the fucking choice and you decide to leave and since your fucking mad like a little girl who need attention.

You have made more post on this forum this week then you have ever made on the last 3 years, just fucking get over it and grop up yourslelf.

you're right. i constantly make threads about people that ban me from their games, and it has nothing to do with your bullying of the regulars on the server and forums. delete thread

coming back after a 2yr break and seeing you're STILL an internet tough-guy, constantly shittalking the regs such as myself, startale, player, knitter, loverbeer (who's one of the nicest guys on the server) shit gets tiresome and disheartening. even new players (the_magician) are shunned away because of your dorkiness
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:13:02 PM by woofy »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 08:38:25 PM »
If you've ever watched his stream he's constantly cracking up and laughing and seems way less like an asshole than I expected.

But his still raging like he was against Player

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 08:41:26 PM »
I dint even kick you dude

Dugs had it streamed so nice lie there, you literally have to lie about everything don't you?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 09:03:35 PM »

Dugs had it streamed so nice lie there, you literally have to lie about everything don't you?

Your just a fucking idiot who lies after lies after lies after lies.

Tell me if i kick him now, dumb ass.

https://www.twitch.tv/dugsw2/v/88933779

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 09:16:38 PM »
Isn't it obvious that equinox is doing us all a favor. Uniting the War2 community against him and antti. He's playing the part of the villain to promote the game. If you watch his stream you will see that he is a chill dude who looks like he's had experience on the "streets". 

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 09:31:11 PM »

Lmfao, 1:28 in that video is where you Bann him from the game, you really are retarded, "Tell me if i kick him now dumb ass" *shows video of him banning someone from game* yeah, you kicked him dumb ass, thanks for going out of your way to show the video of you being a liar so I didn't have to look for it LMAO

Lmfao, 1:28 in that video is where you Bann him from the game, you really are retarded, "Tell me if i kick him now dumb ass" *shows video of him banning someone from game* yeah, you kicked him dumb ass, thanks for going out of your way to show the video of you being a liar so I didn't have to look for it LMAO

How do you remember to breathe everyday?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 09:36:40 PM »

You should probably watch the video yourself before attempting to call me a dumbass for calling you out on lying. YOU KICKED HIM AND LIED ABOUT IT AND PROVIDED THE PROOF FOR IT HAHAHAHA