Author Topic: Equinox  (Read 12174 times)

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
Re: Equinox
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2016, 08:51:09 AM »
Equinox's stream is actually great, he's the only other player I've seen besides ST who includes the cam/mic feed, his commentary is lively and entertaining as hell, he plays nice music, and also interacts with/replies to viewers. War2 #1 Top Streamer for sure!

https://www.twitch.tv/dugsw2/v/88933779

wow, dugs streams? How the hell did I miss that... treasure trove of war2 replays right there

ohh, that's woofy, did not realize
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 08:59:33 AM by mousEtopher »
squeak!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 10:45:37 AM »
Equinox's stream is actually great, he's the only other player I've seen besides ST who includes the cam/mic feed, his commentary is lively and entertaining as hell, he plays nice music, and also interacts with/replies to viewers. War2 #1 Top Streamer for sure!
This is true.  I saw Player was streaming yesterday and i was like hell yea this guy is a pro and he's funny and cool, clicked it and it just wasn't the same without cam/mic/freaking out in accented english/laughing like a maniac

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2016, 06:36:24 PM »
Let's be Honnest, dugs cry cuz i told him to shut his mouth or gtfo of my games, and since then he ban me from his own game but keep watching my stream all day long LOL.

Good one duggy!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2016, 06:47:51 PM »
i like your stream, entertaining and inspiring. if i had a webcam, i'd prob do the same. however, when new players come to the scene and come across ur drivel, or the oldies come back (like myself) and you try and intimidate them, well, tbh, it gets old. no1 likes it.

there's only so much bullshit a man can handle on wartoo after a hard day's work.

u ever gonna grow up bruh?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2016, 07:03:09 PM »
i like your stream, entertaining and inspiring. if i had a webcam, i'd prob do the same. however, when new players come to the scene and come across ur drivel, or the oldies come back (like myself) and you try and intimidate them, well, tbh, it gets old. no1 likes it.

there's only so much bullshit a man can handle on wartoo after a hard day's work.

u ever gonna grow up bruh?

If you take this game so seriously and it hurt your feeling at this point maybe this game is not for you.

When you join someone else game you shut your stupid dumb ass mouth and you enjoy the game.

If you want to made rules IM MY OWN creation, then you get what you get,  go made rules into your shitty game if your not happy.

I dont use to ban peoples, everyone are welcome, but if i ban someone it's because he deserve it.

Take by exemple antti, antti is a good guy but sometime he act like a child, so yeah i use to ban him couples times this week, and you know what he did?? HE SHUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH, HE TAKE THE BAN LIKE A MAN, AND I LET HIM COM BACK ON MY NEXT GAMES LIKE NEVER HAS HAPPEN..

He dint fucking cry and harasse me with wispering like a dumb ass, he take it like a man and he get back like a man, take exemple newbe.

Anyway for my own part, i dont fucking go cry on forum when someone ban me from his game, i jump on another and thats the end of the story.

And even there, ive never ban you idiot,i just warned you to shut your mouth, but you left yourself and start crying like a dumb ass following by shitty wispering.

Now if you still feel like an offended girl, then stop watching my entertaining inspiring fucking stream.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 07:34:15 PM by Equinox »

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2016, 07:35:11 PM »
Ok.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2016, 07:36:08 PM »
Np have fun.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2016, 07:42:16 PM »
Guys....How about we all boycott him? I mean we do not have to talk to him or play with or against him. Let's start leaving from his games/banning him when he joins. Will sure calm him the fuck down.

Hey lagbringhacks- While you cry about banning me from games, your own cosin ze_saint just like my stream at the same time LOOLOLOLOL

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2016, 08:50:15 PM »
i told him to shut his mouth or gtfo of my games, and since then he ban me from his own game but keep watching my stream all day long LOL.

Good one duggy!

Well, you never shut your mouth, so you're within your own criteria to gtfo out of someones game.

At least Dug isn't lying about banning you like you are about banning him lol, theres something seriously wrong with you if you need to lie about that, heres several fine reasons to give for banning

- You're annoying me
- I don't want you watching because I think you might tip someone i'm playing against
- I don't like you
- I'm on my period

Instead, you go with the following approach:

And even there, ive never ban you idiot,i just warned you to shut your mouth, but you left yourself and start crying like a dumb ass following by shitty wispering.

Lie about it when it's been streamed. And continue denial even though it's there.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 09:01:14 PM by Winchester »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2016, 08:54:21 PM »
If you take this game so seriously and it hurt your feeling at this point maybe this game is not for you.

That's rich coming from the guy crying about every single loss he gets, and begging for admin after telling another admin to kill himself for wanting to make an antihack, and also lying about playing the game on the games forum.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 08:58:23 PM by Winchester »

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2016, 09:04:28 PM »
Le grand bon nox!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2016, 09:07:09 PM »
Le grand bon nox!

Hey dude wassup with you and chop mad?? are you mad at peoples, why no more gows??? :(

Offline Ywfn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2016, 09:09:51 PM »
I'm not really hosting chop.  I explained this in another thread.  I just renamed GoW to a bunch of common chop map names and I'm hosting so chop players will download it and get it mixed in with their chop maps!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2016, 09:11:07 PM »
I'm not really hosting chop.  I explained this in another thread.  I just renamed GoW to a bunch of common chop map names and I'm hosting so chop players will download it and get it mixed in with their chop maps!

Lol epic troll

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2016, 09:11:39 PM »
Lol ok