Author Topic: worst community 2016  (Read 2533 times)

Offline the_magician

• Grunt
    • View Profile
worst community 2016
« on: September 15, 2016, 01:23:34 AM »
it seems most players here are veterans of the game, but if it's such an old game you'd think there would be a tight knit community

instead you have people talking mad shit in general chat, then they start games that are password protected, after which they talk shit in lobby for 5-10 min before the game starts

you guys realize how limited in strategy and how LOW the skill cap is for this game is right?

after spectating around 100 GoW matches, i have already learned what positions are viable for each strategy, the early, mid and late game, tower priorities etc (it's not like this game takes 10+ years to learn guys)

tower rush, grunt rush, power to ogre, and fast expand are about the only strategies that are viable. I have seen limited success with Humans but that only attributes to a better player using them (don't give me some shit about how invis mages are OP) we all know a hasted deathknight can do just as much damage AND you have a potential for lusted ogres

yet i get banned for being a new player, smurf etc.

out of all the games i've played i've never played in such a bad community (and that says a lot, i've played HoN, DoTA and every cancerous moba you can name)

people gripe about losing a match, they come up with all kinds of excuses rather than saying GG I got outplayed

anyways have fun in the circle jerk  :-*

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: worst community 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 01:45:11 AM »
Cya loser have fun on your cheating games.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 01:54:33 AM »
people gripe about losing a match, they come up with all kinds of excuses rather than saying GG I got outplayed

Equinox much :P

Sorry to hear about your frustration though that alot of new players will always get when they come through. Its a shame really. And there isn't really much that can be done about it.

I like to play humans frequently and i won't deny a hasted death knight can deal as much damage as a mage, but it's just alot easier to stop a death knight with a simple Slow or polymorph, and not really allowing any hidden temples to be built if you use holy vision well.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 01:55:27 AM »
Cya loser have fun on your cheating games.

Coming from the guy whos hacked for over 15 years on a 21 year old game.

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 09:53:12 AM »
what's HoN?

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 10:02:13 AM »
heroes of newerth

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 08:40:47 PM »
people talking mad shit in general chat, then they start games that are password protected, after which they talk shit in lobby for 5-10 min before the game starts

Yeah but that's all part of the charm.
squeak!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 10:09:55 PM »
This guy's experience is that "guide to newbies" post I made down to a T

(pop up that wont close and keeps poping back up)Hello new user!!  Before You PLay, Read this dfirst (really please read or you wont know whats going on ya dumb noob, lol)

Welcome to this community, Warcraf 2 (War2 for short, not wc2) is a classic game that is stil lgreat today, and we here have been playing this fuckin shit for 20 years now.  And our commuynity is TOXIC hahah!!

Anyway long storey short the pros here dont have time for you.  We Will berate you and boot you from our games, until you get good, because ne wplayerrs liek you just get in the way.  BUT DONT Dont let that stop you from playing. BEcause some day you can become a pro too and call people "noob lord scurb ass" which will make this all worth it

Anyway, when you log in, join the channel "The Chamber" which is a pretty badass name by the way.  We are putting all the noobs on a train straight to THE CHAMBER.  Here you can find other new players to play together .  Theres a bot there and if you tell the bot your skype name or something and what kind of games youre looking for it will tweet other new players and and thers a whole system worked out.    Antoher thing you can do, is join games called GOW with pros in them and watch.  Tell them you are a watcher and ally everyone and don't build and watch and learn.  Pratcie against the computer and against other nobs, or, ask a pro maybe to help train you.  Tell him you can be the next "swift" they'll know what that means

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 08:33:49 AM »
Perhaps we should frame it
squeak!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 12:03:34 PM »
tell them to go to evil,ryu been awful quite lately.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »
tell them to go to evil,ryu been awful quite lately.
Working in the IT industry sucks up all your free time :(

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 08:27:35 PM »
This guy's experience is that "guide to newbies" post I made down to a T

(pop up that wont close and keeps poping back up)Hello new user!!  Before You PLay, Read this dfirst (really please read or you wont know whats going on ya dumb noob, lol)

love this.

Welcome to this community, Warcraf 2 (War2 for short, not wc2) is a classic game that is stil lgreat today, and we here have been playing this fuckin shit for 20 years now.  And our commuynity is TOXIC hahah!!

Anyway long storey short the pros here dont have time for you.  We Will berate you and boot you from our games, until you get good, because ne wplayerrs liek you just get in the way.  BUT DONT Dont let that stop you from playing. BEcause some day you can become a pro too and call people "noob lord scurb ass" which will make this all worth it

Anyway, when you log in, join the channel "The Chamber" which is a pretty badass name by the way.  We are putting all the noobs on a train straight to THE CHAMBER.  Here you can find other new players to play together .  Theres a bot there and if you tell the bot your skype name or something and what kind of games youre looking for it will tweet other new players and and thers a whole system worked out.    Antoher thing you can do, is join games called GOW with pros in them and watch.  Tell them you are a watcher and ally everyone and don't build and watch and learn.  Pratcie against the computer and against other nobs, or, ask a pro maybe to help train you.  Tell him you can be the next "swift" they'll know what that means

love this.