Author Topic: Speak up or be left out.  (Read 12948 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Speak up or be left out.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 12:13:04 PM »
I just think it's funny that so many members of the community have been saying that blid needs to give up his position or it needs to be removed and absolutely nothing has happened. They literally don't give a f*** or they have somehow convinced themselves that everyone else is just wrong.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 12:16:26 PM »
People get mad when they're told no but somebody has to tell them no.  I said no doxing, that's a good rule and I was right to say it.  I didn't ban Tupac or anything for it, I just gave him a warning and removed the personal information.  I did exactly what any mod should do.

But people don't like being told no.  Like you didn't like being told no when you asked to come back to admin.  That "no" wasn't even solely my call btw.  People like Masta and Smeagol got mad at me because I told them to stop insulting each other's children and other extremely personal stuff.  I was right to do that, though.  If I have to be the unpopular "bad guy" to stop people from crossing the line into real life harassment on these forums then that's fine and I'll accept your hate for it I guess because I know I'm doing the right thing.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2016, 12:19:20 PM »
It's too late now imo.. which is why I haven't been bringing it up any more.

I don't think blid is a mean or bad person. . He's just a do nothing no ambition/vision kinda guy who is unfortunately in a position that needs someone with drive/ambition/vision.

iL is just as much to blame for keeping blid in that position.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2016, 12:22:33 PM »
Id be pissed if he was removed from server now.. when game is completely dead people need to know who was in charge of its survival when it dies.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2016, 12:30:32 PM »
I would love to see blid leave his position, but sincerly, i dont think it will change something.

The probleme is not blid himself but the entire staff.

It's kinda sad to put all the blame on blid.

You want to change this game, change the entire staff or a least give them new position they can do.

iL, Blid, Foonat, lightbringer, they are all useless for what they are suppose to do.

iL Just show himself when we said nobody take cares of this game, blid dont cares at all of this game, lightbringer is not even active and is probably the most infamous hacker of this staff, foonat is just a nice t-shirt we remember in the old closet.

I mean, this staff is the biggest joke ever, everyone fucking know it, the only reason why they are still here it's because peoples show them grattitude and give them love for what they do those 15 last years.

But its a question of reality, you guys did a great job to let this game survive, but all of you have never thing a second about improving it!

And thats why you guys are done, thats why peoples wake up and dont want you anymore, there no shame to give your position to someone else, there no shame to give a chance to this game.

Moustopher and Tora are the only ones i will keep in this staff and maybe burnt if he stop doing all those fucking retard videos.

The rest need a real reality check on ther position.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:34:44 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2016, 12:36:49 PM »
Tora is good when he is active. . Mouse is great at what s/he does .. foonat literally has never done anything as admin as far as I know. I have no clue why he is one.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2016, 12:41:09 PM »
LB just uses the database for his own personal use. Looking up people's IP addresses and passwords

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2016, 12:42:54 PM »
LB just uses the database for his own personal use. Looking up people's IP addresses and passwords

We all know that, nothing new in here, this guys have always use his position to know what other dont know.

He told smurf of everyone and when people tell his own smurf he cry like a fucking bitch.

And dont forget how he love to ip ban peoples when you told him to eat shit.

Biase admin hacker, thats all.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:45:05 PM by Equinox »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2016, 12:50:22 PM »
We made Tora admin because he was actively running tourneys and seemed like a good guy that would be trustworthy in the position.  I'm glad he accepted and he's really been good at helping out. 

Here's the thing with somebody like foonat, even if he doesn't do anything, that's not really hurting anyone.  We're not going to pass over the next Tora because we think, "Well we already have Foonat." We'll still take on another admin if there's some good ones!  As for LB, I think he's the #1 dellam banner in history.  He's probably banned dellam about 50+ times whereas I'm probably at around 25.  Not to mention all the martin18 bans he's handed out.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:03:44 PM by Chairman Blid »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2016, 01:04:30 PM »
We made Tora admin because he was actively running tourneys and seemed like a good guy that would be trustworthy in the position.  I'm glad he accepted and he's really been good at helping out. 

Here's the thing with somebody like foonat, even if he doesn't do anything, that's not really hurting anyone.  We're not going to pass over the next Tora because we think, "Well we already have Foonat." We'll still take on another admin if there's some good ones!  As for LB, I think he's the #1 dellam banner in history.  He's probably banned dellam about 50+ times whereas I'm probably at around 25.  Not to mention all the martin18 bans he's handed out.

Yeah and how much rage ban he did also? he is a biase admin, nobody cares about him, what good he bring to the commaunauty, nobody cares about the 50 bans he did on dellam, i will ban dellan 2000 fucking times in a week if necessairly, thats the difference between a lazy ass and a real passionnate admin.

You guys have stop banning this little garbage cuz you guys thing its change nothing at the end.

But the reality is you guys have been lazy of banning him, and instead to hire more admins for take cares of this kind of situation you guys decide to just dint cares anymore.

AND WE, the players are stock with this kind of shitty players.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:11:17 PM by Equinox »

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2016, 03:41:08 PM »
Evil Ryu, Tupac, Masta, EQ, smurfking, Smeagol.  What a crew of dumb weirdos.

From what I remember, Lance and Feature dislike(d) blid because of something years ago when they were trying to make their own server with added features planned and blid didn't go along with it because Lance had a history of being a shady fuck, even after being given several chances.  It would almost be like Dellam offering to host a server.  Great decision.

tk thinks blid should be a full time War 2 employee and dedicate his life to saving a 20-year-old game from dying.  How blid being around prevents tk from doing anything productive himself has never been made clear.

To this day any time I've ever had a win not go through on the ladder he is there to help very quickly.  And he's been doing this shit for YEARS.  Transferring stats, looking over SSs, dealing with hackers.  I was an admin years ago.  I quit because I was in school and it was too much shit to deal with.  But I remember every time there was any remotely controversial issue there was an admin forum where all of us (including Yfwn) discussed it before making any decision. 

I remember hosting a Master Tag tournament and being a watcher to try to watch for hacking, and Yamon killed me.  I kicked him off the server and banned him for a day for it, and blid kinda reprimanded me for it, concerned about abuse of power.  And while I didn't (and mostly still don't) agree with that particular decision, it does show he's always been a pretty fair, calm dude who errs on the side of level-headedness in any situation, which I think is a good thing.

And like he said, it's not like him being there prevents anyone from doing anything.  You want to make a change?  You want to help the server?  Do it.  That's what Tora did and now he's an admin because of it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 03:43:52 PM by Sentinel1 »

Offline LTFan

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2016, 04:01:41 PM »
Evil Ryu, Tupac, Masta, EQ, smurfking, Smeagol.  What a crew of dumb weirdos.

From what I remember, Lance and Feature dislike(d) blid because of something years ago when they were trying to make their own server with added features planned and blid didn't go along with it because Lance had a history of being a shady fuck, even after being given several chances.  It would almost be like Dellam offering to host a server.  Great decision.

tk thinks blid should be a full time War 2 employee and dedicate his life to saving a 20-year-old game from dying.  How blid being around prevents tk from doing anything productive himself has never been made clear.

To this day any time I've ever had a win not go through on the ladder he is there to help very quickly.  And he's been doing this shit for YEARS.  Transferring stats, looking over SSs, dealing with hackers.  I was an admin years ago.  I quit because I was in school and it was too much shit to deal with.  But I remember every time there was any remotely controversial issue there was an admin forum where all of us (including Yfwn) discussed it before making any decision. 

I remember hosting a Master Tag tournament and being a watcher to try to watch for hacking, and Yamon killed me.  I kicked him off the server and banned him for a day for it, and blid kinda reprimanded me for it, concerned about abuse of power.  And while I didn't (and mostly still don't) agree with that particular decision, it does show he's always been a pretty fair, calm dude who errs on the side of level-headedness in any situation, which I think is a good thing.

And like he said, it's not like him being there prevents anyone from doing anything.  You want to make a change?  You want to help the server?  Do it.  That's what Tora did and now he's an admin because of it.
finally someone that isnt retarded... Each and every one of you people that have a problem with blid are seriously delusional. anytime an issue needs to be solved a simple PM and he fixes it... and its amazing how all the people that seem to have a problem with blid are people that create more problems within the server and forums themselves.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2016, 04:20:54 PM »
Thank christ for reasonable people.

If I have to be the unpopular "bad guy" to stop people from crossing the line into real life harassment on these forums then that's fine and I'll accept your hate for it I guess because I know I'm doing the right thing.

Blid's our dark knight :)
squeak!

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2016, 04:26:04 PM »
Everyone give blid a big hug for being the best self appointed forum baby sitter .ru has ever seen.

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2016, 05:06:03 PM »
Thank christ for reasonable people.

If I have to be the unpopular "bad guy" to stop people from crossing the line into real life harassment on these forums then that's fine and I'll accept your hate for it I guess because I know I'm doing the right thing.

Blid's our dark knight :)

Mousey is our lucius fox

Equinox is our joker

Antti is our two face

And tora is our robin