Author Topic: Speak up or be left out.  (Read 12765 times)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
Re: Speak up or be left out.
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2016, 05:37:19 PM »
Think what you all want it's okay I'll disappear and you can be stuck in this mess. Fuck it enjoy I'm done with this shit it's worthless.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2016, 06:36:08 PM »
Evil Ryu, Tupac, Masta, EQ, smurfking, Smeagol.  What a crew of dumb weirdos.

From what I remember, Lance and Feature dislike(d) blid because of something years ago when they were trying to make their own server with added features planned and blid didn't go along with it because Lance had a history of being a shady fuck, even after being given several chances.  It would almost be like Dellam offering to host a server.  Great decision.

tk thinks blid should be a full time War 2 employee and dedicate his life to saving a 20-year-old game from dying.  How blid being around prevents tk from doing anything productive himself has never been made clear.

To this day any time I've ever had a win not go through on the ladder he is there to help very quickly.  And he's been doing this shit for YEARS.  Transferring stats, looking over SSs, dealing with hackers.  I was an admin years ago.  I quit because I was in school and it was too much shit to deal with.  But I remember every time there was any remotely controversial issue there was an admin forum where all of us (including Yfwn) discussed it before making any decision. 

I remember hosting a Master Tag tournament and being a watcher to try to watch for hacking, and Yamon killed me.  I kicked him off the server and banned him for a day for it, and blid kinda reprimanded me for it, concerned about abuse of power.  And while I didn't (and mostly still don't) agree with that particular decision, it does show he's always been a pretty fair, calm dude who errs on the side of level-headedness in any situation, which I think is a good thing.

And like he said, it's not like him being there prevents anyone from doing anything.  You want to make a change?  You want to help the server?  Do it.  That's what Tora did and now he's an admin because of it.
finally someone that isnt retarded... Each and every one of you people that have a problem with blid are seriously delusional. anytime an issue needs to be solved a simple PM and he fixes it... and its amazing how all the people that seem to have a problem with blid are people that create more problems within the server and forums themselves.

Every fucking time i quit this server the server fucking die, and everytime i com back we see full load of shit peoples comming back.

Why?

Because Wathever you fucking said about how some peoples make fear other are fucking bullshit.

People fear when there nothing special.

And playing this game over and over became borred.

Im not doing all this shit for fun, i know what im doing and it work perfectly.

Peoples dont cares about seeing tier 1 saying they are the best players of all time, peoples want to see guy like me comming and challenge those guys.

People love action, people love talkshit, peoples love grudge match.

The only peoples who cry about my behavior is the peoples i call fucking newb, the other one are fully satisfie with what they see.

If i fucking leave this game tonight, in a month you will see this game fucking die again.

Since i com back we past to an overall of 30 to 60 players per day.

Just do the math, guys like me bring more peoples then you think, because guys like me make this game live.

Nobody fucking cares about your shitty friendly match you guys are doing retardly in private everynight for the last 20 years.

Peoples want to see competition.

Stop fucking speaking like blid with a shit ton of ( I GUESS )

Im not guessing dude, i got a marketing university court.

I know how to lead a bizznees and how to make it work, there no question of i guess with me.

You dont believe me? Then just watch the forum, watch the threas when i quit the forum for playing heroes of the storm, and watch the treads now since im back..

Old thread dont even have 2 pages of comments, while ALL OF THREAD HAVE MINIMUM 4 PAGES OF COMMENTS.

It can be bad comments, but at least, you can see comments, and this is the only important thing wich really matters.

Go follow a university court on marketing and give me feedback after.

Action, reaction, nobody fucking cares about being stock in friendly mood.

Wake up or shut the fuck up.

Now Forget me for a sec, and think about your shitty dumb ass clan.

THE 00GAYBOYSBAND.

Because actually, you guys are killing this game by all joining this stupid clan.

What a clan mean if there not enouph peoples to create another clan?

Against who this stupid clan is actually playing?

No fucking body because all the good players are now in the same shitty clan stacking teams and raping newbes, wow great work guys!

So finally there just no more competition with this kind of attitude.

I fuck your dumb ass clan and i fuck every fucking single person who join this shitty clan cuz he is probably a fucking cock sucker of 40 years old who think hes someone now he get in this shitty clan.

Fuck your clan, fuck all of them and fuck you too.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:07:10 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2016, 07:02:06 PM »
And by the way, nobody fucking cares about transfer stats and ip ban.

Im a fucking engineer sound, i can work 18 hours per day on a project, im a full hard worker, no fucking lazy shit with me.

Your impress because blid did 50 ip ban this years and 30 stats transfert.

DUDE I WILL DO 50 IP BAN AND 60 STATS TRANSFERT PER DAY IF NEEDED.

And if i cant anymore cuz ITS OBVIOUSLY SO MUCH WORK, what i really doubt, then im gonna hire more admins to keep the buissnees rolling.

Im not gonna tell to myself, well this game is already die, and we are borred to ban someone over and over, so just let him keep harasse and hack everyone cuz its gonna be easier.

They are fucking lazy, selfish, and peoples like you who support those kind of admins are the peoples who really kill this game by stopping the progression, the improving and the attraction.

Stop fucing live on your dumb ass colorful world where everything is ok and buetiful.

This server is not ok, its a fucking total shitty joke, where peoples believe eberything is ok because they respect what admin did for the last 15 years.

YOU dumb ass are blind by this love, but im not, cuz im not friend with anybody, im just a neutral french guy who see what he really see.

I dont fucking hide myself in your stupid colorful world with your dumbasss 00GayBoysBand.

UNDERSTAND THAT.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:38:25 PM by Equinox »

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2016, 07:33:23 PM »
get the fuck out of here tupac u free castle playing hacking retard. 

stop threatening to quit and actually do it. also quit the forums.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 07:37:24 PM »
get the fuck out of here tupac u free castle playing hacking retard. 

stop threatening to quit and actually do it. also quit the forums.
You will see hacker very soon fuck boy. Big suprise for all you back stabbing cunts!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 07:43:26 PM »
i support blid as an admin. and i think you're all a bunch of big babies. if we want the community to prosper and flourish we need to stick together and come up with solutions together, not tear each others dicks off. If anyone should be mad at blid it should be me for denying me admin for years even when i legitimately just wanted to help, but he's always been cool headed and fair. Dellam is the joker, and tupac is harvey dent.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:45:34 PM by Yamon »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 07:47:20 PM »
i support blid as an admin. and i think you're all a bunch of big babies. if we want the community to prosper and flourish we need to stick together and come up with solutions together, not tear each others dicks off.

Thats the probleme, we give alot of solution to blid and he dint consider any of them seriously making us waste our time with shitty pool he never respect.

How much time he told us to make a pool and whats the communauty thing about it.

We did a pool to hire a new admin on the old forum and we never get any of those admins.

We did a pool to know if peoples want to close other client after iL told me nobody will take this seriously.

And the vote have been tight untill bunch of smurfs start voting for them.

Smurf we never see again on forum after this pool.

You even know that yamon considering you were in that pool to be a new admin.

Stop licking everyone nuts and be a man force once in your life.

ps: and not even 4 hours earlier you told me you respect me more then anyone on this game, you said this game need more player like me, then understand something, player like me cant respect you untill you became a man and do what is right for this game.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:55:14 PM by Equinox »

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2016, 07:51:30 PM »
so smurf left cause he wasnt an admin? yeah i dont know why della pissed so many off lol fake maps ....only thing pissy dam man they could been better :P thank god tupac isnt dellam that would ruin the game.......
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:54:12 PM by easycompany »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2016, 07:53:37 PM »
so smurf left cause he wasnt an admin?

Smurf??

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2016, 07:54:27 PM »
smurfking

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2016, 07:55:55 PM »
smurfking

That a forum aka, was the in game name?

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2016, 07:56:43 PM »
idk forum name.guess he just retired.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2016, 07:57:57 PM »
idk forum name.guess he just retired.

If i dont even know this guy then i dont see why he should be admin.

Waste of time for someone who just need some attention.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2016, 07:59:13 PM »
i support blid as an admin. and i think you're all a bunch of big babies. if we want the community to prosper and flourish we need to stick together and come up with solutions together, not tear each others dicks off.

Thats the probleme, we give alot of solution to blid and he dint consider any of them seriously making us waste our time with shitty pool he never respect.

How much time he told us to make a pool and whats the communauty thing about it.

We did a pool to hire a new admin on the old forum and we never get any of those admins.

We did a pool to know if peoples want to close other client after iL told me nobody will take this seriously.

ps: and not even 4 hours earlier you told me you respect me more then anyone on this game, you said this game need more player like me, then understand something, player like me cant respect you untill you became a man and do what is right for this game.

i know that you want war2 to flourish, but don't point fingers at blid. he doesn't veto everything. if you're like tora and can actually produce results instead of demanding changes, then it would be different. I know a lot of people aren't capable of this but that's just the reality of the situation. Not everything is black and white. Most everything there are various areas of gray. I support you if you want to make your own server and spend the money on the necessary advertising. If you have a good marketing model etc. maybe you can get people to back you financially, and boom you have your own server. This is just common sense though. I would do it myself but i don't care about war2 enough to put work into it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2016, 08:05:36 PM »

i know that you want war2 to flourish, but don't point fingers at blid. he doesn't veto everything. if you're like tora and can actually produce results instead of demanding changes, then it would be different. I know a lot of people aren't capable of this but that's just the reality of the situation. Not everything is black and white. Most everything there are various areas of gray. I support you if you want to make your own server and spend the money on the necessary advertising. If you have a good marketing model etc. maybe you can get people to back you financially, and boom you have your own server. This is just common sense though. I would do it myself but i don't care about war2 enough to put work into it.

I know is not responsable of everything, but hes actually the biggest admin after iL, and by this fact he should work more then everyone on this staff.

But just be real man, he do absolutly nothing, this guy is just here to brag about his position and talk about politic/nba.

Did you ever ask blid why he still here? Did you ever ask blid what motivate him? Did he still love the game?? did he still have passion? What is the exact reason of keeping this game as hostage if he do nothing for it..

Just be fucking real dude.

I got nothing against him, i just want the best for this game and he cant affort that to us.

Just be fucking real, its not hate, its our life bro. You spent your entire life to this game and thats the passionnate admin you got.

Just fucking wake up dude, i want peoples who really still love this game, i dont want some lazy ass who keep this game as hostage for who know why?

You want to florish this game? Start cutting the bad herbs, because you cant florish nothing with bad herbs.

PS: And i dont want to start a new server if this server is still open, if you know rune scape game you will know splitting a communauty is the worst thing ever, even more when the regular player base is around 120 players.